Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/786421922821185536

2016 is weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Tim Kaine says don't come back, motherfuckers.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Thanks. Think I'll go back later to check out that big fight

And jesus, this election. Can't even pull away for a few hours without some poo poo going down :aaaaa:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

greatn posted:

What the gently caress else could Trump have done? Dog fighting?

Holy poo poo I've never thought of this. This is probably legit the only thing at this point that could make me hate him more than I already do.

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

SunAndSpring posted:

In general, the hand-wringing about "Hillary will start a war with Russia!" seems overblown to me. How important is Syria to Russia that they'd risk war over it, anyways?

/pol/ and the_donald seem to be writing fanfiction at this point:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Gotta love the free press.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

greatn posted:

What the gently caress else could Trump have done? Dog fighting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hBWpr2UvE

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

Holy poo poo I've never thought of this. This is probably legit the only thing at this point that could make me hate him more than I already do.
Dog fighting is too low-class. I bet he's done the gently caress out of some shady horse racing though.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The NYT lawyers need to inform their doctors about erections lasting longer than eight hours.

Especially the lady lawyers.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/786424634014994432

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

Many (a number that is steadily increasing right now) women have come forward with direct allegations and detailed recounts of Donald Trump sexually assaulting them.
AJ Delgado straight up called them liars
Bullet Farmer lady called them liars and claimed a bunch of planes didn't fly into NYC when in fact they all did according to some NYC aviation twitter account
Trump threatening to sue the New York loving Times.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

You know every single Republican would disavow him in a second if that's what it is. All the racism and sexism in the world can be handwaved away but Americans have zero tolerance for animal abuse*.

*Except factory farming, that's okay.

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007

What does this mean at this point? Without the party's support do they even have field offices to close?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Mr Hootington posted:

We are up to 5 women with sexual assault allegations against trump now and at least one more tomorrow morning.

Press is wink wink nudge nudge about their being more and getting riled up with NYT lawsuit that is inbound.

poo poo is getting ultra neon real.

Don't forget the GOP has been encouraging 'safe' Senators and Congressmen to come out and (re)endorse Trump. :gop::gizz:

Kro-Bar posted:

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/786418793472024577

Why Paul Ryan is loving done with Trump and trying to save seats.

Ryan knows that if Trump manages to cost the GOP the House, to say nothing of the Senate, it's loving over for him.

Then again, maybe he'll realize "I'm nobody, I don't answer to these Tea Party fuckers anymore" and we'll get a nice video of him ripping in to the tortilla coast caucus about how loving dumb they are and that their inability to hide their racism has made their party irrelevant.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
How much money can Trump dump into lawsuits?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Saeka posted:

If they have it, they should release it ASAP. Basically all states start early voting in the next two weeks. Iowa has been voting since Sept 26!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Imagine how loving bored you guys are going to be 4 years from now when Clinton is running against the standard generic white Republican candidate.

I mean I guess theres still Ted Cruz but they wouldnt be dumb enough to do this 2 elections in a row.

Right?

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Lote posted:

Do you think anyone has told them that early voting / absentee voting, which is 32% of all votes, has started in the key states of North Carolina, Iowa, and (today) Ohio, among others?

Kinda blunts the impact of the news if as much as 1/3 of the people have already voted.

It would be amazing if Wikileaks actually had Hillary shooting vince on video, but Assange doesn't understand the US election system and literally will release it a day before the election when its too late.

computer parts posted:

She's done it before.

:smugdog:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gfsincere posted:

I hope he does it and makes a big show of it to get Trump to turn on Vince, and if there's ANYONE who holds a goddamn grudge/will gently caress you up royally, it's Vincent J. McMahon.

J. was his father. Current Vince is Vincent K. McMahon.

This is a 100% serious question, btw. Would /pol/ honestly have us believe that all of the enemies of the Clintons, the Democratic Party, progressives in general, Russia/WikiLeaks, and who knows the gently caress else would just now be getting damning evidence and, not only that, would be WAITING to drop it instead of doing it now to take heat off their boy Cheeto Benito? Honest to God even IF you had something, why let the Trump scandals sink further into the public consciousness instead of swerving it ASAP?

The answer, of course, is that they have nothing and are probably working to falsify/fabricate poo poo.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

cult member at airport posted:

You know every single Republican would disavow him in a second if that's what it is. All the racism and sexism in the world can be handwaved away but Americans have zero tolerance for animal abuse*.

*Except factory farming, that's okay.

Exactly. He's already poo poo on every minority group under the sun, but organized animal abuse would be a steak in his heart, holy poo poo.

No, I do not think animal abuse is worse than bigotry. It just elicits a more visceral emotional response, sadly.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Sensible Thursday posted:

What does this mean at this point? Without the party's support do they even have field offices to close?

Ad buys, including tv commercials, direct mailers, lawn signs, and billboards.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Endorph posted:

Dog fighting is too low-class. I bet he's done the gently caress out of some shady horse racing though.

Nah, if anything it was either human trafficking with his models and selling them into sex slavery, or actual deathmatch underground cage fighting, like in Man of Tai-Chi.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

So what's happened I can't keep up

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

Lote posted:

If they have it, they should release it ASAP. Basically all states start early voting in the next two weeks. Iowa has been voting since Sept 26!

Problem for them is, they don't.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Furnaceface posted:

Imagine how loving bored you guys are going to be 4 years from now when Clinton is running against the standard generic white Republican candidate.
I mean I guess theres still Ted Cruz but they wouldnt be dumb enough to do this 2 elections in a row.

Right?

Welcome to The Republican Party

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lightning Knight posted:

it could be even worse:

NMS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGVT4-1DBU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Sensible Thursday posted:

Well, see, it's gonna be fine because Reince and the rest of the GOP has stellar GOTV efforts that will surely be able to help Trump. Paul Ryan may even phone bank for him.

It would be terrible if Trump's relationship with the GOP were to worsen, somehow, though.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
There have already been some animal abuse allegations with GOP candidates in the past, iirc. Huckabee had that messed-up son who strangled a dog, and I think Romney did something with leaving a dog on the roof of his car on a road trip?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Lightning Knight posted:

Exactly. He's already poo poo on every minority group under the sun, but organized animal abuse would be a steak in his heart, holy poo poo.

No, I do not think animal abuse is worse than bigotry. It just elicits a more visceral emotional response, sadly.

What's with people saying "steak in his heart" anyways? Is it not a vampire reference? Isn't it supposed to be stake?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Furnaceface posted:

Right?

They are almost 100% going to end up with a clown that's significantly less qualified than Romney or McCain, and neither of them was fit to be President in the first place, unless they implement massive structural rules changes to their primary.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You remember how it was "just words" and "locker room talk"? Shockingly, it wasn't. And now Donald's suing the New York Times for breaking the news.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Trump is going to sue the New York Times for libel.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Virginia is definitely top 5 in the US in terms of fast becoming a cool place to live

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

There have already been some animal abuse allegations with GOP candidates in the past, iirc. Huckabee had that messed-up son who strangled a dog, and I think Romney did something with leaving a dog on the roof of his car on a road trip?

Dog on the roof was definitely Romney.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Instant Sunrise posted:

Ad buys, including tv commercials, direct mailers, lawn signs, and billboards.
i never have to see another trump commercial again? thank god.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Whole lot of racism.

Also bunch more accusations against Trump of sex abuse. And he's threatening to sue the NYT.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Artificer posted:

What's with people saying "steak in his heart" anyways? Is it not a vampire reference? Isn't it supposed to be stake?

Either a misspelling or a Trump steak pun

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
How loving terrible is the republican dirty tricks contingent that NONE of this poo poo was dug up in the primaries?

Like the Jeb! and lil Marco and Zodiac Killer campaigns spent millions on consultants to dig up this poo poo on the opposition, and NONE of them found ANYTHING? Especially after it turned out Trump was the no joke front runner and in actual position to win?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Instant Sunrise posted:

Dog on the roof was definitely Romney.

And of course Nixon held his dog up by the ears, but who cares about the quaint scandals of yore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Saeka posted:

I just posted that pic, but I still laugh at it every time.

"Listen pal, I'm the Vice Cyber Chieftain at Wikileaks and we have all the e-mails. There's ones of Hillary saying the n-word, there's one of Hillary plotting to kill Based Putin, there's one of Hillary paying actors to pretend that Trump raped them, there's even one of Hillary insulting the proud Khajiit race while playing Skyrim. And hoo boy, the internal polls. They're amazing. Trump has a 92-10 lead on Hillary in them. Wrap it up, Shillary Men, your campaign is dead."

• Locked thread