Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

So the contents of this article are completely awful, but it's kind of amazing how much more lucid and coherent 90s Trump comes across compared to the Trump of today. I would not be at all surprised to hear he's in the early stages of Alzheimer's or dementia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Related to that...

https://twitter.com/LATSeema/status/786739233922789376

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Yes. This is what consent looks like. Congrats

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/joshgreenman/status/786736173670600705
Krauthammer bringing out the shivs.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

prom candy posted:

The point of that stupid kids wrestling photo is that boys should never be beaten by girls right? Because girls are weak and feminine and boys are strong and aggressive?

I hate that stupid photo.

That certainly wasn't my intention for posting it, although I do think that's what the :smug: looking referee might have been thinking. Personally, I love that the next President is going to be someone that's consistently broken through glass ceilings into boy's clubs despite them throwing everything they've got at her. Trump is like the final boss to her life's work. He's like the personification of toxic masculinity, and I can't wait until he loses in a massive landslide to Hillary.

JacobinPhoney
Mar 21, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

It looks more like a tank top.

Ugh some people.... Am I awful for wishing she gets raped?

***Edit: whoa!! Apparently struck a nerve with that smart assed, offensive comment. I appreciate the hateful replies from all tho. Especially the PC police calling me scum :allears:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

SweetAsselin posted:

Yes.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

SweetAsselin posted:

Yes. Absolutely no-one should ever have that happen to them.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

That's nice and all, but he also encouraged Trump to lie his rear end off for the last debate.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Krauthammer dunking on people is even more preposterous than Wolf.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Workin on my night cheese...

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

SweetAsselin posted:

Yes. You're an absolutely horrific piece of poo poo, actually

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Nenonen posted:

It's right there:

Trump is such a selfless hero! He also killed Osama bin Laden but kept the information to himself!

He's so selfless that that very day he told reporters that he now had the tallest building in Lower Manhattan. Like, only mere hours after the towers collapsed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

SweetAsselin posted:

Yes.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

SweetAsselin posted:

What the gently caress dude.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

SweetAsselin posted:

Yep, you're awful. Wishing for that, on its own, makes you awful. I mean, there are probably other reasons, but that one alone gets you over the bar.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

SweetAsselin posted:

Yes. Of course you're wrong for wishing that she gets raped. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Can we get a custom title for this one?

ASK ME ABOUT HOW I WANT WOMEN I DON'T LIKE TO GET RAPED

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SweetAsselin posted:

:chloe:

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Why is everyone talking about Wolf dunking on folks

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

SweetAsselin posted:

jesus gently caress

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SweetAsselin posted:

dude, what the gently caress

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

SweetAsselin posted:

There's a political party for you! Vote Donald Trump Patriot Coalition Party on Nov 29th

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Is anyone still pretending that he can turn things around in the third debate?

cult member at airport posted:

That certainly wasn't my intention for posting it, although I do think that's what the :smug: looking referee might have been thinking. Personally, I love that the next President is going to be someone that's consistently broken through glass ceilings into boy's clubs despite them throwing everything they've got at her. Trump is like the final boss to her life's work. He's like the personification of toxic masculinity, and I can't wait until he loses in a massive landslide to Hillary.

:agreed:

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I'm dumbfounded by the Melenia lawsuit threat. Would it potentially even benefit People Magazine to go along with her request and then highlight how ridiculous it is to make a non-salacious article the center of a lawsuit?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SweetAsselin posted:

:wtc:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SweetAsselin posted:

:chloe:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Replace "raped" with "hit by a bus". All better now.

I winder if one of the oppo drops will be a current Trump mistress? I doubt he has enough self control to stay away from them.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dork457 posted:

I'm dumbfounded by the Melenia lawsuit threat. Would it potentially even benefit People Magazine to go along with her request and then highlight how ridiculous it is to make a non-salacious article the center of a lawsuit?

People is probably not going to back down. It's not like "small potatoes" gawker, and they probably have a fund just for this.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ghetto Prince posted:

He might. It's the one most favorable to him in that Fox is going to be going after Clinton and lobbing him softballs. If he can somehow avoid being a complete poo poo he can probably come out of it with Clinton looking bad/making a flub.

If that's enough to completely change the election? Probably not but god knows after they get done asking Clinton about her emails benghazi emails emails Bill Clinton for the 10th time.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I almost think the third debate won't help him if he gets lobbed softballs, because that'll only help with the people already voting for him without reservations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ghetto Prince posted:

:agreed:

Fox is trying their damnedest.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I'm expecting video #2 to hit right after the third debate to kill off any chance of him gaining some momentum.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How often does Trump say "believe me?" Someone make a word cloud.

I've listened to so much Trump this year that I've actually started saying "frankly" and "if you wanna know the truth" more in normal conversation. I'm scared that I'm going to start saying bigly.

isk posted:

He's, like, the one bad thing about Arrested Development. Even then, his casting can be written off as charity.

Are they still making a Season 5? I remember back in 2013 thinking that the Mexico wall plotline was too ridiculous even for them, and yet here we are.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

SweetAsselin posted:

This is some scummy poo poo. gently caress off.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/786737909646917633

:stare:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

It does make me wonder "The gently caress is wrong with you? Who would you leave the house with that?"

Also, don't b e a wuss. actually write Pussy on it. It's like dude wo wanna say fag online but write F*g. Nut up and go the full homophobic

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

bobjr posted:

I almost think the third debate won't help him if he gets lobbed softballs, because that'll only help with the people already voting for him without reservations.

At this point Trump isn't going to turn people around to thinking he's a great choice. He just needs to appear good enough that "We don't want Hillary Clinton to win" doesn't outstrip "holy gently caress Donald Trump."

That isn't a *safe* path but it's the only one Trump has. He has to appear safe enough that his voters can go back to nose-holding for him and hope there are enough of them to catch the swing states he needs. His odds are not great but he doesn't have any other paths.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
My question is, if another bomb drops between now and the debate, causing more Republicans to flee from Trump... is Fox even an advantage any more? If there is a civil war between conservatives and deplorables, how much might that impact how Fox treats him at the debate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"Hey guys 2000 posts what did I miss?"

"Someone's rape wish got quoted and condemned 2000 times"

• Locked thread