Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

can you loving kill me already so i dont have to watch this election
murder-suicide pact 2k16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

exquisite tea posted:

It's almost kind of like there's something inherently hosed up about a system that awards a privileged few huge amounts of money, because there's no guarantee those people are any smarter + better than the rest of humanity, and will continue to enjoy success no matter how destructive or stupid they are???

Yeah this is the best proof that our treasured meritocracy is a big fat illusion I've ever heard of.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
Trying to imagine someone telling Barack or Michelle "CHUCKLE FOR TWO SECONDS HERE, ROTATE HEAD, PAUSE FOR AUDIENCE LAUGHTER" and its not happening

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

LinYutang posted:

I do like that Wikileaks gave us insight into Clinton's debate prep, like instructing her to add human emotional cues after bad jokes about bread

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/787667788236222465

good lord shes such a nerd

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

So now women who talk about their sexual assault experience are being mocked by Trump supporters.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/787608508221054976

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
but then again getting consent (and :10bux:+) to export avaricious 1%ers to another planet is p brilliant i must say

:byewhore:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
:abuela: and Obama should strike a deal where she gets to be President but he gives all the speeches.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/787649841438593028

Isn't this woman a state AG? What a loving idiot.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you told hillary she could have the job w/o having to deal w speeches or press conferences ever again, she might actually grope you and i dare say do so lustily

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

LinYutang posted:

I do like that Wikileaks gave us insight into Clinton's debate prep, like instructing her to add human emotional cues after bad jokes about bread

:lol: at Alex being clueless and all the comments saying the exact same thing in different ways

"Look!! Proof that she focuses on tone when we endlessly harp on her about it for years!"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

baw posted:

this song is so fuckin bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCybnU-nVE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:trumppop:

A C-SPAM masterpiece :kiss:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

LinYutang posted:

Lmfao people really believe this poo poo?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
[LAUGH AT YOURSELF!]

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i just want to say that if ohio goes trump don't blame all of us. everything south of columbus is basically the South, it sucks so bad down there.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

More mocking of sexual assault victims by Trump supporters: https://youtu.be/84PdPFBGArc

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Jazerus posted:

Hoosier means hillbilly, it's derived from the northern English/lowland Scots dialect that most settlers in Indiana, Kentucky, etc. spoke.

It was "reclaimed" at one point in the 1800s and lost its negative connotations, so now it just means "person from Indiana"

which is still a negative connotation but it's slightly less obvious

this has been your daily AS A HOOSIER post

I was in New York at the time of the Indiana primary and the Post headline the next day was "HOOSIER DADDY?" other than that it does sound like a dumb thing to call yourself, I'm trying to think of an analogous state nickname but all I can think of are sports/college sports ones but same deal. may as well reclaim it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Also is @ing Katy Tur in every random political twitter thread (or maybe just NBC reporters?) a thing among the alt-right now? That's...sad. https://twitter.com/javicon/status/787671337716232192

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol.

1. davos is an actual good person and honestly believed in stannis, pence is not and does not

2. stannis might be a oval office but id vote for him over trump(and maybe clinton)

3. the analogy sucks because for the most part stannis is competent(not a pants making GBS threads re re) and davos manages for the most part to talk him out of the stupider poo poo.(except when he isnt there)

4. The story of stannis and trump will probably have the same ending.

5. trump is more of a joffery/cersie then a stannis. clinton is more of a varrys.

Groovelord Neato posted:

most historical strongmen were huge babies. stalin was short with a pock marked face and was super insecure about both. hitler would throw himself on the floor when poo poo wasn't going his way. mussolini had to drink a lot of milk due to a stomach problem but wouldn't do so in front of hitler as he worried the diet was "unfascist".

pretty much. I think trump would go full strong man rear end in a top hat if he won and you have to be blind not to see it.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 16, 2016

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

baw posted:

this song is so fuckin bad

For a second I thought someone posted Mark Russell itt (don't do this)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

turd on the prowl

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

turds on the hunt, turds after you

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

Also is @ing Katy Tur in every random political twitter thread (or maybe just NBC reporters?) a thing among the alt-right now? That's...sad.

pretty much everyone in trump's pool (hallie jackson, katy tur, ali vitali etc.) is getting them flung at them, although katy tur seems to bear the brunt of it

they also mix up who's who

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

mannerup posted:

[LAUGH AT YOURSELF!]

this happens when I look down :smith:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Hooray humanity coming together to joke about rape and sexual assault.

We did it!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

turds on the hunt, turds after you

turds that light up
turds look through you
cover up the turd spots
hit me on the head

and i say oooooooooooooooooooooo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mannerup posted:

[LAUGH AT YOURSELF!]

[CACKLE* AT YOURSELF!]

ftfy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...who-betray-you/

quote:

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is warning liberal progressives not to throw away their vote by supporting corporatist Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
“Don’t waste your vote on corporate Democrats. #InvestYourVote,” Stein wrote on Twitter on Wednesday:

:ironicat:

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Oct 16, 2016

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress living on mars that is the dumbest idea ever - no thanks sounds like living inside of an enclosed office park 4 life...ur an utter fool if u get taken by that bs even tho space exploration is still a fab idea

It would literally be like creating another Alaska except with like 50x the amount of social and economic problems and wouldn't help us at all with survival until it was large and self-sufficient.
If you actually wanted to help our chances of survival in case of something bad sealed underground/underwater cities and large versatile space stations are better choices.
Colonizing Mars and the associated frontier fetish is basically the trump campaign of space exploration.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

mussolini had to drink a lot of milk due to a stomach problem but wouldn't do so in front of hitler as he worried the diet was "unfascist".
Should gone with :420: instead for the stomach, but then the trains probably wouldn't have run on time.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grey Fox posted:

Also is @ing Katy Tur in every random political twitter thread (or maybe just NBC reporters?) a thing among the alt-right now? That's...sad. https://twitter.com/javicon/status/787671337716232192

Two reasons:
1. She's a woman, and woman are bad according to neo-nazis teenage edgelords of the alt-right
2. Her last name is one letter short of being "Turd".

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The hit-job:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVMW_1aZXRk

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

these people...

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

iospace posted:

Two reasons:
1. She's a woman, and woman are bad according to neo-nazis teenage edgelords of the alt-right
2. Her last name is one letter short of being "Turd".

3. Trump himself has called out Katy Tur by name at multiple pressers

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Squizzle posted:

does rpgnet have a loving app yet or is it still useless on a phone

It's useless on anything buddy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

It would literally be like creating another Alaska except with like 50x the amount of social and economic problems and wouldn't help us at all with survival until it was large and self-sufficient.
If you actually wanted to help our chances of survival in case of something bad sealed underground/underwater cities and large versatile space stations are better choices.
Colonizing Mars and the associated frontier fetish is basically the trump campaign of space exploration.

nah we should build huge ziggurats on mars and then volunteers to die in them

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Thump! posted:

Lmfao people really believe this poo poo?

Hillary being forced to practice laughter cues is 100% believable,yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Donald doesn't understand humor. Doesn't even realize that Clinton was being made fun of for being calculating~

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BUSH 2112 posted:

i just want to say that if ohio goes trump don't blame all of us. everything south of columbus is basically the South, it sucks so bad down there.

Is there such thing as a good Ohio city?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Deptfordx posted:

These people?

http://www.thepollsters.com/

Which number episode, always interesting to hear experts taking apart nonsence.

trying to find it, it was 77ish

• Locked thread