Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Troposphere posted:

I had this when I was trying to be straight and it's like your vagina just clamps shut vicelike. it's severely unpleasant but I don't think she even got to the penetration part but I wouldn't doubt her having it

I feel real bad for her :( what were the comments like

Edit:. Actually no one cares about my post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [23F] BF [29M] of 1.5 years doesn't seem to care his dog had explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom

Before I say anything, let me start by saying I'm severely allergic to dogs so my view of them being the house is not positive for me. But I love them. Just hard for me to live inside with them.

My BF has in indoor/outdoor dog that sheds a lot. I'm in charge of house work when I am in town as we are a long distance relationship, but due to my circumstances I can stay weeks at a time.

His dog had explosive diarrhea in the spare shower while I was gone. About a month ago. I arrived and there was still crap in the shower. I said can you please clean this? He insisted he would, but hasn't yet because "it's gross"

The sewer then decided to back up. Running poop water under his walls into the master bath and into his closet. I spent all day cleaning the house and the sewage water that also made it into both of our laundry baskets.

Today, something came up about the shower and I asked him why he hadn't cleaned it yet. He flipped and got really mad! I've been back at his place almost a month and have only asked once for it to be cleaned.

My view on the dog, is he shouldn't be in the house and wouldn't have exploded diarrhea against the walls if he was outside. I have compromised and the dog is always allowed in the house. I do all his bathing and am constantly cleaning the house to keep myself from getting sick from his allergies. I just ask that he clean the dirrhea up.

I'm serious considering ending the relationship over it. I find it disgusting and disrespectful.

**tl;dr; BF thinks it's acceptable to leave dog diarrhea splattered all over the spare bathroom for months.

Edit: to note the dog had diarrhea in the spare bathroom, which is a walk in shower.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Troposphere posted:

I had this when I was trying to be straight and it's like your vagina just clamps shut vicelike. it's severely unpleasant but I don't think she even got to the penetration part but I wouldn't doubt her having it

I feel real bad for her :( what were the comments like

Your post combined with your av makes me imagine a vagina as one of Junkrat's traps, which is really funny but also sad because having vaginismus must suck.

Gaunab posted:

diarrhea dog
So no one has cleaned up the dog's poop, and it's been more than a month?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Naerasa posted:

Your post combined with your av makes me imagine a vagina as one of Junkrat's traps, which is really funny but also sad because having vaginismus must suck.

So no one has cleaned up the dog's poop, and it's been more than a month?

I left a pan on the stove for 3 days, that's just as bad right?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I left a pan on the stove for 3 days, that's just as bad right?

My parents once left salmon in the oven for two weeks. That was pretty hosed up, especially since I was the one to find it when I visited.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I once left a little microwave pizza in the microwave for 4 months because it blew a fuse and I couldn't be bothered to mess around with a lovely ol garage microwave. It was like a frisbee when I found it. No mold or anything.

Anyway, fix and release the boyfriend.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Regulation Size posted:

I once left a little microwave pizza in the microwave for 4 months because it blew a fuse and I couldn't be bothered to mess around with a lovely ol garage microwave. It was like a frisbee when I found it. No mold or anything.

Anyway, fix and release the boyfriend.

Great sign off on this post btw

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Great sign off on this post btw

:coolfish:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

I [23F] don't know how to feel about my [22M] boyfriend of 5 years wanting to open up our relationship.

My boyfriend brought up the idea of "opening up our relationship a little bit" about a month ago. He was a virgin prior to our relationship, I had only had sex once before.

By "opening up our relationship" he means he wants to experience sex with other girls before he gets "old". I can understand where he's coming from considering he has only experienced me.

He has made it somewhat clear that he doesn't want a relationship with anyone else. He says he loves me and wants a future with me. He says he only wants to experience different body types/possible races, etc. Different girls. I believe him and to a certain extent trust him, but my brain can't help but see where opening up our relationship can lead to. What if he enjoys sex better with someone else? What if he "connects" more with these other girls?

I'm not 100% comfortable with the idea of it. Personally, I don't care much about having sex with other guys. Sure, It sounds interesting, but I can go without it. On the other hand, he makes it sound like It's something he would regret not doing, and that It's fairly important for him to experience. This makes me sad and scared, and makes me feel like I just have to go along with it so he can get it out of his system and that he can feel fulfilled and happy.

We both already communicated about the idea quite a bit. We talked about what kind of rules we would set, how he would meet these people (still not sure how this would work, the idea of "tinder dates" and whatever makes me uncomfortable.) etc. Although talking about this stuff makes us both feel better temporarily, every time the conversation is brought up again to "ease" in to opening up our relationship, I become super anxious and almost sick.

The thought of him having sex with other girls just makes me sad. Why is it so important? I just imagine that during the time that he's out having sex with another girl, I'm going to be super anxious about not knowing exactly what's going on. Thinking about him touching other girls and having sex with them in general just grosses me out. I have no idea how I'm going to feel when It really comes down to it. It's just not realistic for me to be super excited for him and act like It's all okay.

He says that If I don't want to go through with it, then we don't have to. I believe him when he says this, but also know that he's still going to desire it. I feel like he deserves to go through with it, but at the cost of my happiness? I don't know how to feel.

Edit: Should also add that our sex life is great. We usually have sex every day/every other day. He says that our sex is perfect and he's not looking for "better sex".

Anyone have experience with this that they would be willing to share?

TL;DR: Boyfriend wants to experience having sex with other girls and I don't know what to do.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I hope she does it and then gets laid way more than him, because that is always the thing that happens

e: I didn't catch the thing about different races lol there's a lot going on there

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Fullhouse posted:

I hope she does it and then gets laid way more than him, because that is always the thing that happens

Yep. Bro is setting himself up for something he is going to regret.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's the way it almost always works out. I say let the poor idiot tank himself as countless sods have done before

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Naerasa posted:

My parents once left salmon in the oven for two weeks. That was pretty hosed up, especially since I was the one to find it when I visited.

My sister once left her dead pet rabbit in her freezer all winter because she wanted to bury it when spring made the ground not frozen. Boy was that a surprise when I went to her place and wanted to get a Popsicle.

Anyway, I really hope this one is real.

quote:

My [19 M] girlfriend [19 F] of one year ranted to our best friend about how small my dick is. Now everyone's making small dick jokes about it to me and I'm angry at her.
I'm 3.5 inches long and my girlfriend doesn't like it. We have the same best friend, let's call him Mike. Now Mike and my girlfriend were talking and she started telling him how small my dick was and how I wasn't satisfying her.

Mike isn't a very mature person, and he proceeded to tell everyone we knew. Now everyone's making fun of me for it. They keep making small penis jokes and it hurts.

I'm really sensitive about it. I didn't have sex with my girlfriend until 10 months into the relationship because I was scared of what she would say, of what she might say to others.

I'm really pissed off at her because I told her I was sensitive about it, and then she goes and basically tells everyone about it. Sorry if this sounds dramatic, but it feels like a betrayal of my trust. I don't have much confidence and this just makes me not want to leave my room ever again.

Am I overreacting or am I in the right for being angry at her?

tl;dr: Girlfriend told everyone I have a small dick. Now everyone's making fun of me for it and I'm really pissed off at her.

edit: I think I'm going to break up with her. This was a severe betrayal of my trust and after read all of your comments, I think it's best if I break up with her.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Little dick, big joke

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's a super, super lovely thing to do to a guy. Frankly I think it's wrong to reveal anything about a partner's body without their consent (e.g. piercings or tattoos either).

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Nuebot posted:

My sister once left her dead pet rabbit in her freezer all winter because she wanted to bury it when spring made the ground not frozen. Boy was that a surprise when I went to her place and wanted to get a Popsicle.

He needs new friends.

quote:

Me [25 F] am wondering if my boyfriend [26 M]'s relationship with his sister [20 F] is normal

I've known the family for about 14 years. I've asked about it to him a few times and he gets instantly annoyed and doesn't want to talk about it. Anytime my boyfriend is out with his sister, they're mistaken for a couple because of how they act around each other. Very touchy and affectionate. Listening to them talk is like listening to constant flirting teenagers. He has told me many times she is the most gorgeous girl in the world/most beautiful girl in the world/etc. He talks about her consistently and is constantly telling me stories about them, how funny she is, how she has the best comebacks, how she's just the smartest girl in the world... etc etc. I've tried to push the thought away and ignore it, but a friend came to town a few weeks ago and after listening to my boyfriend talk about his sister, my friend said the same thing. why does he talk about her so much? if it were off and on, or just occasional funny stories, that'd be one thing. But it's literally all the time.

I actually like his sister. She and I get along, and share a similar sense of humor. I have never had an older brother, and am genuinely curious if this relationship is normal. I don't know the dynamic and am wondering if it's me just taking things wrong. As I'm typing this, though, she's just exclaimed '{boyfriend!} don't lift up my dress!' . . . .

Edit: more info. While I was thinking about it I realized the better words for what I'm feeling are like I'm the 3rd wheel. Which... is still very odd to me. I'm willing to admit if it's just me not understanding that relationship, but an outside opinion either way I think would be helpful right now. I hate jumping to conclusions but at the same time it just feels very off to me.

tl;dr: My boyfriend seems oddly close to his sister, and I'm wondering if this dynamic is normal since I don't have an older brother and can't compare?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I met a guy who was extremely affectionate with his sister. We were at a pool and she would sit in his lap(in a bikini) and I saw him slap her rear end. It was pretty strange but his wife was also there and seemed okay with it. :shrug: He is also a muslim trump supporter so weird guy in general.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

[25F] should just loudly hum the rains of castamere every time it happens until they get the message.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

gently caress all those friends who laughed at it too :sever: those cunts while he's at it.

Also I had a dead bird I found on the sidewalk in my freezer for like two years because my uncle was into bird taxidermy and I meant to give it to him but I forgot about it. I am a goon.

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 23, 2016

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

Saint Drogo posted:

[25F] should just loudly hum the rains of castamere every time it happens until they get the message.

lol that song wasn't about incest, it was about the lannisters totally loving over another noble family into non-existence

she should just make jokes about the two of them having to push little boys out of towers whenever they're alone together

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

how broken do you have to be to think that having a problem with your partner loving OTHER PEOPLE is abnormal or something to be confused about.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

That's a super, super lovely thing to do to a guy. Frankly I think it's wrong to reveal anything about a partner's body without their consent (e.g. piercings or tattoos either).

Conversely it works quite well when someone tells your friends that you have a big dick

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

lazorexplosion posted:

gently caress all those friends who laughed at it too :sever: those cunts while he's at it.

Also I had a dead bird I found on the sidewalk in my freezer for like two years because my uncle was into bird taxidermy and I meant to give it to him but I forgot about it. I am a goon.

I have a bird and a snapping turtle in my freezer because my college takes animal carcass donations and I've been too lazy to fill out the paperwork for them.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Nuebot posted:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

You never expect dead doves. But they're everywhere. Mostly because they're really dumb and will fly into walls, moving cars or just sit there and watch as a truck drives over them.

On the flip side of my last post though;

quote:

I [25 M] had to break up with my GF [22 F] because my penis is too big and everyone thinks it's funny
It's what it sounds like. My GF and I fell in love and dated for the past 9 months. I am well endowed and she is pretty small/tight.

About a month ago I was feeling horny and I went to touch her and kiss her and she recoiled like I was a predator. I was shocked. She hadn't been telling me but the size of my penis is simply unmanageable for her any longer. It was too big to suck, too big to penetrate, too big for her to enjoy in any way without feeling pain or discomfort.

I asked if this was a recent development, maybe some sort of symptom of a different problem (like some injury/condition to her reproductive system) but she said no, it's always been too big, it has always hurt too much and she can't take it anymore.
That was pretty much it. I tried asking what could I do, lubes or some different system, but she admitted that she was just exhausted.

I could see the fatigue in her face. I'm not dumb, I understand that perhaps the honeymoon period had just worn off her and she had an avenue to let me go easily. It's more my own friends that have upset me.

I didn't tell them why we broke up, but they found out and now they're always whooping and hollering about it. Congratulating me, being really sarcastic, rolling their eyes about how sad I am.

I really fell for this girl and they don't have any respect or appreciation for how it has hurt me to lose her as my girlfriend.

What's a good summary I can say to them to make them stop with the jeers?

tl;dr: Friends think my large penis causing breakup is funny, I don't.
Big dick blues.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nuebot posted:

You never expect dead doves. But they're everywhere. Mostly because they're really dumb and will fly into walls, moving cars or just sit there and watch as a truck drives over them.

Flying headfirst into a corn-sucking rear end in a top hat of doom after watching it eat five other doves

https://youtu.be/AsIP5UtAZhQ

A fine allegory for most of the people we're posting about itt

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Time to write a reddit post and leave the browser open for my crush to discretely see.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

how broken do you have to be to think that having a problem with your partner loving OTHER PEOPLE is abnormal or something to be confused about.

It's the twennie tens, get with it. Modern morality has no time for your outmoded mores and basic human emotions and reactions that have existed since our species first decided it would be nice to be sociable. Trying to shame someone because you're a Victorian prude who also understands the real and lasting psychological and physiological changes that pair bonding creates in humans, and how infidelity can actually cause physical pain, makes you a bigot. Die cis scum.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's the twennie tens, get with it. Modern morality has no time for your outmoded mores and basic human emotions and reactions that have existed since our species first decided it would be nice to be sociable. Trying to shame someone because you're a Victorian prude who also understands the real and lasting psychological and physiological changes that pair bonding creates in humans, and how infidelity can actually cause physical pain, makes you a bigot. Die cis scum.

gently caress off grandpa

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

lazorexplosion posted:

If his friends haven't seen his little dick in person and had to hear about it from his gf they aren't real bros anyway.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
NO POLY CHAT YOU MORONS

this is how the last thread got closed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

If his friends haven't seen his little dick in person and had to hear about it from his gf they aren't real bros anyway.

If you are a man with a tiny penis, don't tell your friends. They'll tell girls about it because they think it's funny or something. Oh and your friends are probably bad.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I had a drunk friend confide in me about his small penis. I gave him my best sex advice and no one will ever find out about it from me. Making jokes and teasing your friends can be fun and cool but for god's sake pick topics that aren't going to actually upset them or you're a lovely, lovely friend.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

lazorexplosion posted:

I had a drunk friend confide in me about his small penis. I gave him my best sex advice and no one will ever find out about it from me. Making jokes and teasing your friends can be fun and cool but for god's sake pick topics that aren't going to actually upset them or you're a lovely, lovely friend.

That goes beyond making jokes and teasing your friends, and into full on rear end in a top hat territory.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
A rumor got started that one of my coworkers had a tiny wiener and none of the homeless women who give blow jobs in exchange for vending machine food out by shipping and receiving will even talk to him :sad:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

My [20M] girlfriend [20F] was verbally harassed 4 years ago by one of my best friends [20M]

For the last year, I've been in loving relationship with a fantastic girl. She's always been wary around one of my friends (she would be less inclined to go places if he was going to be there). Recently I asked her why she had hard feelings towards my friend as I had never seen any sort of mistreatment from him towards her. She told me that when they were 16, they shared a high school class together and he would repeatedly talk about her body loudly to other boys in the class so that she could hear.

She says this this would happen everyday to the point where she became numb to it and didn't even realize that what he was saying was wrong. On some of the worst days, he would say to other male students that he "wished he could see what was under that shirt" and that he "wished he could grab dat rear end." As she talked to me about this, she began to break down and cry and I could see just how much hearing these things everyday can break a person's confidence. She is an incredibly smart woman and she was being treated like a piece of meat.

During this process, my girlfriend expressed that she wants me to distance myself from this friend. She says that his reappearance in her life (through me) hurts her everyday. Although he no longer makes those comments, she says that the mention and sight of him makes her feel like an object and can sometimes give her anxiety attacks.

Some more info on the friend: He's grown up some over the last 4 years. He no longer says sexually demeaning things to women, but he still often talks about the "fuckability" of women when only men are present. I don't like it but I never viewed it as too much of a problem because I had never seen him say it to a woman before and I didn't think anyone was getting hurt. Now I see that people were hurt by his comments.

He's been there for me for 7 years of my life through ups and downs, and I feel guilty about distancing myself from him. But I would feel even guiltier about putting my girlfriend through hell and anxiety attacks every day. I love her more than anything and everything that my friend said to or near her was so incredibly wrong. I understand I need to distance myself from him if I want to continue this relationship, but what do I say to him? I'm really at a loss.

Also, is it at all feasible that an apology from him to my girlfriend might make her feel better and allow them to coexist? I don't know much about anxiety attacks or anxiety disorders, but my inclination is that an apology would not alleviate her pain.

tl;dr: One of my best friends used to talk loudly about my girlfriend's body as if she was a piece of meat and I just found out that it's causing her to have anxiety attacks. How do I deal with the friend?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Nuebot posted:

Yeah. That's a bitch move on her part. But to be small enough for her to joke about it? It has to be pretty loving tiny.

I mean... you get your girls rocks off, it don't matter how big you are. Your job is done and you done good.

If I were in his situation, I would move away and sever from everybody. Or sever from life and hope that in the next life, karma decided to bless me with an average to large cock.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Bros before hoes man.

The dude's friend hosed up, but its really messed up to judge him on things he did in high school when his hormones were peaking and poo poo like that. He was there when you had your downs so why would you desert him?

If he raped her though... yeh, better to just sever.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Open relationship dude just wants to get his dick wet a bunch and have a fallback girl if no other options pan out imo. Should just break up with her if we wants to bone other people and let her move on with her life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

quote:

Me [24 M] with my girlfriend [21F] of 2 months, she is having an "ex-love" come into town in December.

I've been with this person for 2 months now, and we are official. At some point weeks back, she told me she had gotten back in touch with an ex from England, who she was dating for the 6 months when she was there 2 years ago. She got back in touch before we ever started dating. This conversation stated that he was interested in visiting the states in December. And I was ok with that at the time, although hesitant. Also to note though, she lives 1.5 hours away from me, so currently I usually only see her on weekends.
Yesterday she asks me if I would be worried if he did come in December, and of course I would be. I ask about it, and this is the details she gave to me.

1. He would be here for 2 weeks
2. He doesn't have any other goals than to see her/visit her, so nothing actually touristy
3. She was not ok with me being in the car when she would go pick him up from the airport.
4. The way she describes all this, it would be him living in her apartment for 2 weeks.
5. She was very interested in showing him off to her extended and immediate family. I've only met her mom and dad.
6. She stated that he is only a friend from England, and would be only friends here.

Now to my point, this all sounds like she and he has very obvious intentions to hooking up for 2 weeks. I'm somewhat insecure, and this may not be the intentions; but they did initially plan this before we had ever met, and that was probably the intention then. She also has stated that she doesn't want him to break us up, so in my mind she doesn't plan to do anything... but that doesn't mean temptation will come into play. I had stated that I would be very interested in meeting him, and would like to befriend him. I really like this girl, so I wouldn't want to break up unless absolutely necessary; but again 2 weeks in the states and only here to visit her. What should I do about this? I'm supposed to see her today, and I will bring this up again to get some more details and clarifications.

tl;dr: What should I do about my girlfriend's ex-love coming to the states for 2 weeks in December to only visit her and her family?

Luckily, in the comments he writes that he'll dump her.