Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

Add in "I can't stand drama."

im not one of those girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Leon Einstein posted:

Or she will just cry if you attempt to touch her private areas because she is "shy".

The women in my anecdotal story of my old classmates are like this. Insanely socially awkward, putting on more weight every time I see them, and I know for a fact one of the guys gets some on the side because he doesn't get it at home. Such a weird phenomenon because like I said, these are some solid 8/10 dudes. Faith is a strong force

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

lohli posted:

Happy ending, big mistake. :/

On one hand, you usually have to jump through a few ettiquite hoops before most sex workers (including AMPs) will touch your dick. Just wandering into a free handjob is so unlikely that I was almost sure that story was going to end with him getting arrested, so I can kind of get how he might have been blindsided a little.

On the other hand, if your poo poo's Cash Only, they're probably not a Legit Massage Store. C'mon. That's a dead giveaway.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Chichevache posted:

This phrase is one of the biggest red flags in the world, along with "I'm not racist, but", "have you heard of compersion?", and "does your house have stairs?".

I hadn't heard of compersion, thanks for that. Apparently it's when you like getting cucked, although I suppose it applies for all genders.
Third link on google:
Compersion: A Polyamorous Principle That Can Strengthen Any Relationship
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gracie-x/compersion-a-polyamorous-principle-that-can-strengthen-any-relationship_b_6803868.html

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
lifehack: develop a fetish for whatever makes your relationship bad

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
You might think that religious couples might talk about their sexual expectations prior to marriage, even if they're virgins. Considering that sex is extremely important and crucial in any relationship. But that expects too much rationality from people who base their whole lives and world view around a church. They're just asking to get divorced when jumping into a completely unknown sexual relationship.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 23, 2016

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

You might think that religious couples might talk about their sexual expectations prior to marriage, even if they're virgins. Considering that sex is extremely important and crucial in any relationship. But that expects too much rationality from people who base their whole lives and world view around a church. They're just asking to get divorced when jumping into a completely unknown sexual relationship.

Religion doesn't accept or agree with this part as long as you pump out a kid or eight.

E: VVV Even better, multiple of those friends are dudes she's hooked up with.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pick posted:

im not one of those girls

most of my friends are guys

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

yeah she'd fit right in. Has bounced around from house to house with other loser Otaku, thinks slenderman is real, obsessed with gay anime, refuses to work. a real gem

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

Religion doesn't accept or agree with this part as long as you pump out a kid or eight.

That's actually false. A good deal of religions stress satisfying your wife as part of the marriage... but of course, this is often ignored because of backwards fucktarded purity culture.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

most of my friends are guys

man versions:

im really good at oral

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That's actually false. A good deal of religions stress satisfying your wife as part of the marriage... but of course, this is often ignored because of backwards fucktarded purity culture.

The Puritans would publicly shame you if your stroke game wasn't up to par.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I can sympathize with cuckold Sam. If I could, I'd take his pathetic rear end out for beers and work him up into the correct amount of indignation so he finally "breaks up" with Tina and insists on moving into the third room, even if he has to do this thoroughly soused.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

P-Mack posted:

The Puritans would publicly shame you if your stroke game wasn't up to par.

There's a line in the bible about using your tongue to spell out the names of all of Christ's disciples while going down on your wife.

Pick posted:

man versions:

im really good at oral

Favorite Movies: Requiem for a Dream, Fight Club

im cute fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Nov 23, 2016

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Pick posted:

man versions:

im really good at oral

drat, who opens with that?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
According to that post, Tina is a master manipulator.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

sinking belle posted:

That post about the slob girl using her roommate as a kind of platonic boyfriend while she's busy banging other dudes is loving awesome and I love it

She's got a housekeeper, a bitch, and a sex source. She's living like a queen.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pick posted:

man versions:

im really good at oral

What about "I really like giving oral"?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

WampaLord posted:

All the no-foreplay, missionary-only, lights-off sex you want! :toot:

Check your pms

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Me [19 M] with my girlfriend [18 F], trying to make her jealous because I have no friends.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT posted:

OK so sorry to run back to this childfree Monet thing but it's bothering me because absolutely nobody comes out of this well. The parents are smug philistines, the OP is a hysterical, self-important nonsense.

But to be honest, what's bothering me the most about this is that I had no idea how that painting has been framed. Talk about literally gilding the lily, gently caress.

Literally every Monet painting in Europe (and 99% of all non-modern art) is framed like that.

Also that isn't exactly the only water lily painting in the Orangerie. There are the massive wall covering ones and all.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

I (25M) confided some of my deepest secrets to my gf (25M), she told her friends, am I overreacting by considering considering a breakup?

TL;DR Told gf about childhood sexual & physical abuse and she told her 2 best friends, is considering ending our relationship overreacting?

I confided in my girlfriend of 1 year 7 months about my childhood sexual and physical abuse. She's the 3rd person I've ever told apart from my best friend and my therapist. She told her 2 closest friends and on Monday I get a message from one of them saying, 'Dan, I'm SO sorry to hear about what happened, if you ever need to vent or just chat, I'm all ears, you're Karen's boyfriend but I'm proud to also call you my friend & I hope you would consider me the same way'

I am incredibly angry. I told her I'm not sure if I want to remain in a relationship with her because I told that this wasn't something I shared with anyone. I didn't come out and say 'hey don't tell this to your friends' because I was under the impression she'd know something like this is not something you share with your 2 best friends unless you're given permission by the person who told you.

Am I overreacting?

Sorry for the post errors, I was typing on mobile. considering a breakup/ gf (25f)

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Lol at her friends. Why would you send that text ffs.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Curious about the comments on that one.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Meridian posted:

Most people say it's a major breach of trust and worth breaking up over.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Meridian posted:

Basically dump her.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think she should take the $8000, that's a good deal.

Jeff I have a surplus, $6750 and it's yours

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I don't disagree, that's pretty personal. I tell my best friends quite a lot but there's certainly some things they aren't privy to.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I am a little short on cash but I'm open to a trade, I've got a '54 marilyn monroe and a (pre-assasination) jackie kennedy.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
gently caress for $8000 a month i'd shove tampons up my nose and let someone smash my face in

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Ehh, I don't think he should break up if he can move on from what she did. He has a right to be upset but she's probably pretty apologetic and if he tells her any secrets in the future he'll probably tell her outright if she can pass them on or not.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I am a little short on cash but I'm open to a trade, I've got a '54 marilyn monroe and a (pre-assasination) jackie kennedy.

Not into pear shaped bottoms, you have anything in a Hepburn or Kelly?

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

La Brea Carpet posted:

If r/relationships has taught me anything, it was probably about video games or sex. Possibly video game sex.

She ships Shepard/Liara (which is Bioware's canon, fight me.) He ships Shepard/Ashley (which is just the worst.) There is no coming back from differences this big.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

Most people say it's a major breach of trust and worth breaking up over.

Gotta say I agree

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jenner posted:

She ships Shepard/Liara (which is Bioware's canon, fight me.) He ships Shepard/Ashley (which is just the worst.) There is no coming back from differences this big.

Shoulda stuck with Shepard/Jack for maximum potential mindgames and borderline abuse and rough loving in the basement.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

quote:

So I went to the dentist today. While I'm at the dentist a friend of mines is texting me. My text tone is a Japanese kawaii girl saying cute stuff. The dentist assistant asks what that was,"Is that your baby?" My knee jerk reaction was "hell no". The small talk continues. "Well I'm glad I became a parent." The dentist says. "That's nice. I like my sleep. There's nothing that will break that." I reply. "What about your mother? She had you and lost sleep over you."

My mother decided to have sex and I came into existence. It's not like a mirage of my would be self popped into my mother's dreams and said "Hey! I'd like to exist! So can you make me? Okay thanks!"

It doesn't work like that.

I don't dislike kids. In fact sometimes I even enjoy some of them. I REALLY enjoy the whole they're not my responsibility(aside from babysitting stuff).

Side note: I'm pretty open about being childfree. It's not something to be secretive about in my opinion. Also briefly came up is my unmarried status. Thankfully for once in a rare blue moon that was left unchallenged.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jenner posted:

I ship Shepard/Ashley and leave her on Virmire, then Shepard/Tali and let her die in the suicide mission, and by God, if I could kill Liara in ME3 I would.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
My text tone is a Japanese kawaii girl saying cute stuff.

lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tears In A Vial posted:

quote:

So I went to the dentist today. While I'm at the dentist a friend of mines is texting me. My text tone is a Japanese kawaii girl saying cute stuff.

The dentist assistant asks what that was,"Is that your baby?"
My knee jerk reaction was "hell no".

The small talk continues. "Well I'm glad I became a parent," The dentist says.

I reply, "That's nice. I like my sleep. There's nothing that will break that."

"What about your mother? She had you and lost sleep over you."

My mother decided to have sex and I came into existence. It's not like a mirage of my would be self popped into my mother's dreams and said "Hey! I'd like to exist! So can you make me? Okay thanks!"

It doesn't work like that.

I don't dislike kids. In fact sometimes I even enjoy some of them. I REALLY enjoy the whole they're not my responsibility(aside from babysitting stuff).

Side note: I'm pretty open about being childfree. It's not something to be secretive about in my opinion. Also briefly came up is my unmarried status. Thankfully for once in a rare blue moon that was left unchallenged.

My favorite thing about these childfree whackos is their loving inability to write readable prose.

Also loving lol that sleep is treated as some holy sublime thing. Of course it is. Kawaii ringtone dude.

Fake edit: lowtax can the new forum code handle nested quotes?? Just one layer. Please god. So much juicy poo poo is lost to the sands of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

My wife just had a baby, about to corner the blood market!