Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Powaqoatse posted:

Smythe posted:

to take your insanely thin metaphor to its conclusion, imagine if all of your friends had sexy dominatrices who kicked you in the balls at their house, at the mall, in your and their cars, and your job. imagine if everywhere you went there were latex clad vixens pummeling your genitals until you wept for mercy and/or release from your CBT-5000 chastity iron maiden. imagine if your friends and family thot u were a hosed up weirdo for not wanting your balls brutally owned and to be spit on and called fag and stuff on a st andrews cross. thats the network effects ppl are worried about. in the first 2 decades of the new millennium it became normal to give all ur info to big companies and the nsa and u were left out and ostracized for not doing it. in the next decade it is shaping up to total surveillance and we're installing the panopticon ourselves.

smythe is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

a natural educator really, putting everything in terms immediately understandable to their audience

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Plorkyeran posted:

I once spent a few months ripping out a robust c# implementation of a thing to replace it with a ridiculous wrapper of the matlab prototype. Then I got the gently caress out of there.

Dog Jones posted:

gently caress you, I want to gently caress you up bitch. I've been working on replacing a huge complicated MATLAB piece of poo poo with c# for a loving YEAR at my current place. As soon as I read your post I did 200 push ups to prepare my body to kick the poo poo out of you, watch your back

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

smythe is good

smythe is good

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Buttflakes posted:

Oh holy gently caress, I feel you. The last time my sister visited me, she took a piss in the Dallas airport and the sound of some poor woman vomiting and making GBS threads out her soul was coming from a couple stalls down. She washed her hands and got the gently caress out of there as fast as she could, but 3 days into her visit everyone in my parents' house came down with the plague, including my 89yr old grandma.
There are only so many bathrooms in mom n' dad's place, so I found myself literally making GBS threads in the tub and barfing into the trash in the bathroom across from my older sister who was on the toilet screaming at god to just let her die already.
Rock n' roll, dude.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

omg the username too

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Belding posted:

People are whiny babies and if you don't climb up their cock mouth first at the mention of hardship they feel like their lived experience has been somehow delegitimized.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Imp Zone captures the essence of GDQ:

Hizke posted:

[to the jaunty ragtime of a donkey kong country tune] my dad was diagnosed with and died of cancer

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

r/relationships is, IMO, the most consistently great thread around

Barudak posted:

Is it weird my girlfriend constantly holds fake funerals for her where I must appease her every whim and which involves her co-opting memories I have of close relatives who did die or else she berates me and claims I don't care enough?

We just don't know dude, science has only come so far.

Edit: Like, come on dude, how are you even rationalizing this to yourself? I can't name a single story created by human beings this ridiculous and we invented a religion based around stitching a dead husbands penis back on.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Josuke Higashikata

i googled this and it is bar none the gayest poo poo i've ever seen

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Yeah, its awesome.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Turn on your monitor, etc.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I'm assuming you're talking about the poster, and you're correct

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

frankenfreak posted:

Imp Zone captures the essence of GDQ:

The only thing that could make this quote more perfect is if it ended with "kill the animals".

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

BJPaskoff posted:

The only thing that could make this quote more perfect is if it ended with "kill the animals".

:eyepop:

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.
RE: 25-year-old claiming to have had 18 miscarriages

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

pathological liar or pussy like a dead baby machinegun, take your pick

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Your av gave me a seizure. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

A misanthrope posted:

jokes on you, i dont have any money you can sue me for :twisted:

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've got a greasemonkey script which lets me it into something much more bearable.

A misanthrope posted:

i am speechless

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jojo is quite gay, yes.

It's also extremely good.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

glam rock hamhock posted:

At least pissgate shouldn't hurt Trump with the GOP because they're all about the trickle down.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He was talking about the poster, context was that the dude was spouting off real bad opinions about how no one could be an expert in MMA unless they were like a top 10 fighter at some point.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah no kidding MMA is gay as poo poo.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I needed a laugh this morning, thanks hamhock.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Thank you Paladinus

Paladinus posted:

Many say that Trump's presidential programme was a bit bish bosh, but in fact it was all about posh pish.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I usually hate "close forumid=X" posts but this one is magnificent.

Menstrual Show posted:

Donald likes piss,
Schmorky loves poo,
Close GBS,
And D&D too.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Alhazred posted:

One spy was caught because he didn't know that landlords weren't allowed to serve alcohol before lunchtime. Another was caught because he had german sausages in his suitcase.

canyoneer posted:

Getting caught was his wurst case scenario

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Topographic Nap posted:

I bring a pocket knife and usually just sample one in the store and if its ripe pick the mango that looks closest to it. I pick out bags of Oreos the same way.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

mostlygray posted:

This is silly. We're fatter because we have food. Our Grandparents didn't have enough protein and fat to get tubby. Yes, there are people that are fat because they eat too much and don't move. I do not disagree with that.

The managing cleaner at our office is from Egypt. She always says, "fat is good". She's right. Due to stress and a stomach disorder, I lost 35 lbs in one month. I had excess fat that let me not die. I was 6' 260, definitely too fat. But the fat reserve saved me.

If I was 170 lbs, I would have possibly died. My brother has been hospitalized several times for minor stomach bugs. But I'm fine. I can not eat for a week and stay alive. My brother has to have IV fluids if he gets very sick. I just have to lay down and rest.

Running stairs is good exercise for your heart, but the elevator isn't making you fat. "Fat as gently caress" is a different condition. I've worked with a man that couldn't even walk 100 feet. He'd have to take a break. But he ate normal amounts of food. I'm familiar with super-obese people. I knew another guy who ate the better part of a cow for lunch and ate pork rinds as a snack. I hope that the first one survived. I know the second is still around. He decided to take care of himself.

Guess the thread.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

axolotl farmer posted:

amount I paid for tuition at Stockholm U: 0 SEKs :smug: :sweden:

Cat Face Joe posted:

0 SEKs :smug: :sweden:

also descriptive of ur college career

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

lol if you don't jab a knife right into the center of every package you buy like you're making a drug deal in an 80s movie

gotta stick your finger in there and lick it so you can nod and say "it's good" before you put it in the cart

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

RandomFerret posted:

lol if you don't jab a knife right into the center of every package you buy like you're making a drug deal in an 80s movie

gotta stick your finger in there and lick it so you can nod and say "it's good" before you put it in the cart

Something something dating, purchasing pets/prostitutes etc.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Outrail posted:

Something something dating, purchasing pets/prostitutes etc.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find something funny to say about that post.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Subjunctive posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find something funny to say about that post.

:vince:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

Or ever

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

slinkimalinki posted:

Guess the thread.

I didn't guess the thread, but to be fair, I feel like any and every thread on SA could host that exact post/the counterarguments/basically the whole drat conversation at this point.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fair.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

slinkimalinki posted:

Guess the thread.

perhaps some jrpg lp

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

People keep trying to elevate Trump into the ultimate evil, when he's really just a Nute Gunray idiot clown sort of character.

Liberals think America is reliving the plot of The Force Awakens, and they're all Poe Damerons - cruising through cyberspace, sniping neonazis on twitter.

"Where there's light there's hope!"

It's like no, sorry; America's reliving the plot of The Phantom Menace, and you're Sio Bibble.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

I have never been prouder to be baffled by an analogy.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Breetai posted:

I have never been prouder to be baffled by an analogy.

God I wish I was. I so desperately wish I was.