Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Post a pic of you and all your v trustworthy friends imo

What you don't see are the brown landing marks in the back of our white underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

prior derail aside, you should still be loving embarrassed if you poo poo your pants no matter how much of an accident it was, jesus loving christ dude

and if it wasn't an accident, you should be fired from a loving cannon into the sun

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my boyfriend is an unattractive slob who poo poo himself in my car. am i being unreasonable?

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Come now, even a retard like yourself must be able to see how these things are different

You fuckless autists are ruining the thread. Go jerkoff missionary style and stops making GBS threads the place up.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
a guy at my previous workplace once poo poo himself at his desk at work

it was a regular poo poo, not diarrhea. i know this, because after he got up, he left a trail of turds on the way to the bathroom. the smell was overpowering. this was a call center with 300 people on the floor and there was nowhere you could go where you didn't smell it

he was a big ol fat guy, the slob kind of fat guy who wears sweatpants to work

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mirthless posted:

it was a regular poo poo, not diarrhea. i know this, because after he got up, he left a trail of turds on the way to the bathroom. the smell was overpowering. this was a call center with 300 people on the floor and there was nowhere you could go where you didn't smell it

Sorry dude. I didn't say anything at the time but I promise there was a good reason

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mirthless posted:

We had a kid in the fifth grade who wore sweats every day. He used to poo poo himself but just sit in it for as long as possible and when he got up, it had often been pressed through his sweats and left a..film..on the chair. He didn't give a gently caress though.

quote:

I don't know what to do, and I don't know if I am being unreasonable. Do people often become so comfortable that it's too uncomfortable for the other person? Is it worth breaking up? I don't know if I can continue like this, and whenever I try to talk about my feelings, he pouts and shuts down... doesn't want to hear it.

You break up and when he asks why, you tell him he's a pants making GBS threads slob. What kind of person wouldn't immediately break up over this.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Mr. Belding posted:

You fuckless autists are ruining the thread. Go jerkoff missionary style and stops making GBS threads the place up.

:wink:

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

One of my former roommates would poo poo himself and then won't shower for weeks afterwards. He also blew out his knee and being on disability got a commode so he would poo poo in the commode and just leave it in grocery bags in his room during the summer. It smelled. Always paid his share of the rent and bill on time every month unlike my other roommates, so he had one good thing going for him.

He also wore sweatpants everyday, but they had a huge hole from hip to ankle.

That's my knowing someone who shat himself story, thanks for listening.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Look, fresh content to stop the gross derail.

My (23M) girlfriend (23F) never stops complaining about having to wax her pubes.

quote:

Every time she goes to get waxed there's some little comment, "well guess I need to go get waxed again, it sucks being a girl" or "you're so lucky, guys never need to wax". When she gets home she'll sit on the couch with an ice pack on her crotch and expect me to baby her since she's in pain. She once made a post on Instagram with a picture of the salon sign and something like "time for a wax, the things we do for love". So I assume all her friends are also under the impression that I'm making her wax.

The thing is I have told her REPEATEDLY that I don't give a poo poo about body hair. When the topic first came up when we started dating I told her I was just as happy either way. Every time she's brought it up I've told her it's just hair and I'm just as attracted to her either way. I've never given her the idea that she has to wax for me, I've never asked her to. Yet she still constantly acts as though I'm forcing her to wax. If she hates it so much why doesn't she just stop doing it? So far whenever she complains about it I've just reminded her that I find her sexy no matter what and she doesn't need to do it if she doesn't want to. And then she'll be like "oh you're so sweet, thank you". But then a couple days later the complaining starts again.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with it because I don't want to listen to constant complaining about something she's doing to herself. It's like she's banging her head against the wall repeatedly and then expecting me to feel bad for her that she has a headache.

tl;dr: girlfriend never stops complaining about waxing, even though I've told her a million times that I don't mind the hair. I want it to stop.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Lonely Virgil posted:

One of my former roommates would poo poo himself and then won't shower for weeks afterwards. He also blew out his knee and being on disability got a commode so he would poo poo in the commode and just leave it in grocery bags in his room during the summer. It smelled. Always paid his share of the rent and bill on time every month unlike my other roommates, so he had one good thing going for him.

That man knew himself

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lonely Virgil posted:

it's always sweatpants

always!

on that note:

quote:

My husband (32/m) is upset that I (31/f) don't look more like a mom. Relationships
submitted 9 months ago by Whatdoesamomwear

Dan and I have been married for 3 years and 8 months ago welcomed our amazing son into the world. He was very planned and wanted and motherhood had been transformative for me. I was able to take 4 1/2 months maternity leave before going back to work. Without going into too many details, we both work white collar jobs that require professional attire. A normal work day look for me is a skirt or pair of slacks, a silk blouse, pumps or boots depending on the weather (but always with a heel because I'm 5 foot nothing), maybe a blazer if I have a big meeting. Dan wears a suit almost everyday. I also style my hair and do some makeup for work everyday. This is what I wore before our son was born and what I continue to wear.

Dan and I are pretty even in sharing parenting duties. I tend to take mornings because I'm more of a morning person that Dan. A normal morning for me starts early, short workout, shower, get baby up, get ready, get baby ready and baby off to Dan because the daycare is on Dan's way to work. I'm normally dressed at the tail end of this process but I keep my robe on over my clothes in case my son wants to give my outfit something to remember him by on our way out the door.
For the last month or so, Dan has been more irritable than normal in the morning. There have been side comments if he gets up and I'm drying my hair or getting dressed- basically if I'm not 100% focused on my son in the am. Our son is happy playing and supervised so I just chalked it up to morning moodieness but it's been getting worse.

Last night I brought it up in what I thought was a neutral, non confrontational way. Basically his answer was this: his mom was 100% a mom after her kids were born. She gained a fair amount of weight after she had kids and never tried to lose it. She wore sweatpants everyday and works a job where she wears a uniform so if she wasn't in her work uniform she was in sweats and a tshirt. She never did her hair or make up. Her entire identity was being a mom and she's shared with me how hard it was to watch her kids start their own lives. Dan thinks I don't care about our son as much as he does since I worked on losing the baby weight and still put effort into my appearance.
I feel like keeping this part of my identity actually helps me be a better mother. I love my son but I'm still me and I still have the things I like to do. Dressing wel my identity actually helps me be a better mother. I love my son but I'm still me and I still have the things I like to do. Dressing well, blowing out my hair and doing my make up are therapeutic to me. Now that being said, my son is my life and if I knew that not doing those things but guarantee him a happy healthy life I would stop immediately. I told Dan that my son and I have our morning routine and he gets lots of time and attention before I go to the office. Dan said he wasn't looking to fight but he just wanted me to think about my priorities and my time management.

Is it normal for new moms to totally sacrifice all the things you like to do? Is this a sign of something deeper I need to address with my husband?
TL;DR: my husband thinks because I take my time to get ready every morning, I'm not as good of a mother as it could be.

you're a bad wife and mommy if you don't swear sweatpants and let yourself go

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Feb 5, 2017

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Jeez, these controlling/manipulative husbands need to be [murder gif]ed

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

my boyfriend is an unattractive slob who poo poo himself in my car. am i being unreasonable?

I'm gonna guess that if you're dating a slovenly car shitter you're not much of a catch yourself, you know?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

What is up with dudes who want their girlfriends and wives to transform into their (the husband's) moms?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I sharted myself a couple times

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pick posted:

yeah cause you can freakin buy lactassseee

some people, like myself, have a more general dairy intolerance for which lactase does nothing.

Despite this issue, I am a 28-year-old man who has never once poo poo his pants since babyhood. As someone else commented, it's pretty drat easy to tell the difference between a fart and a poo poo, and if you're not quite sure well then maybe that fart belongs in the toilet. I was actually laughing really hard at a few people insisting that making GBS threads your pants is a normal part of life... interesting lives you fellows lead.

Also, out of morbid curiosity I tried pressing on my taint to get the last of the piss out of my wiener. Obviously, it didn't work and I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would think it would. Pretty sure the urethra doesn't pass through the gooch and that centrifugal force is the best (only?) way to expel the last dribbles of pee.

Yes, I am a child who is overly amused by bodily functions (obviously)

Play fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Feb 5, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Play posted:

Despite this issue, I am a 28-year-old man who has never once poo poo his pants since babyhood. As someone else commented, it's pretty drat easy to tell the difference between a fart and a poo poo, and if you're not quite sure well then maybe that fart belongs in the toilet. I was actually laughing really hard at a few people insisting that making GBS threads your pants is a normal part of life... interesting lives you fellows lead.

you won't be 28 forever :bahgawd:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mirthless posted:

you won't be 28 forever :bahgawd:

can't argue with that. perhaps I should make sphincter exercises part of my leg days

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jesus Christ, I'll ask because you're clearly angling at it: Mirthless, how often do you poo poo your pants

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zelder posted:

Jesus Christ, I'll ask because you're clearly angling at it: Mirthless, how often do you poo poo your pants

He said he used to be fat, to me there seems to be a connections between obese people and pants-making GBS threads. Can't really imagine what that connection is though, perhaps it's simply an overwhelming laziness causing one to gamble with a suspicious fart

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

My [21F] boyfriend [28 M] of 2 years won't stop farting.

quote:

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years, living together for nearly just as long. He's a great guy and I love him a lot, there's not too much wrong with or relationship and I'm happy. But...his loving farts drive me crazy. Since we moved into our new home about a year ago, I guess he felt it was time for us to be comfortable farting around each other, and even more so, making GBS threads with the bathroom door open in mid-conversation (I put an end to that pretty loving fast). I don't mind him letting out gas if it needs to go: I don't, but that's my own preference, no big deal. But he pushes them out as often as he can, usually with his rear end propped out and a big smile on his face. It's so immature to me, I tell him to knock it off but he likes that it pushes my buttons. Now he'll do it on public too, which mortifys me. It feels like every 10 mins he lets one loose.

Even worse is he'll do it right before or right after sex. This morning he stood before me while I sat on the couch, dropped his pants to show his erection, and then let loose a bellowing, vibrating fart before asking me to kiss his dick. :T

This isn't hurting our relationship besides grossing me out and it's nothing compared to what you normally find on this sub, but any advice on how to stop him from doing this poo poo?

tl;dr: Thinking of buying a butt-plug to keep my boyfriend's farts at bay.

Lots of threads complaining about the other partner's farting habits but felt this one needed to be shared, for obvious reasons.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Lots of threads complaining about the other partner's farting habits but felt this one needed to be shared, for obvious reasons.

Lol they met when she was 18/19 and he was 25/26

It's been said a million times in this thread, but if you can go to bars and your partner can't, they shouldn't be your partner

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

gotta be hard to be wampalord's girlfriend

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Zelder posted:

Every time AC Slater says "Hey mamma," to Jessie on Saved By the Bell.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I'm mirthlesses strange obsession with sweat pants

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
get off turdtown talk you disgusting cretins

quote:

I [31/M] fell asleep as my wife [30/F] was getting ready for sex. She left me a nasty note, had a tantrum then apologized. I feel like she was really out of line. More than an apology?

My wife is a STAHM, but, to make ends meet, pay for graduate school and save some money for a trip, I'm working three jobs. Monday to Friday, I'm a manager of a business development & marketing team. I'm doing my MBA at a competitive school and in class Monday-Thursday and every other Sunday. On top of that, I work Saturday during the day as a French and German teacher to save for a vacation she wants to take and took on a consulting gig to pay for a second car we don't really need. In between, I play with our baby, help with groceries and do a ton of homework. This week was really rough, and I could barely hold on. By Saturday night, I was wrecked. I bathed our daughter, put some groceries away, made some food for tomorrow and collapsed onto the couch. My wife wanted to fool around and I obliged, but all I wanted to do was sleep.

She took a while and by the time she returned, I had fallen asleep. She let me sleep there because I woke-up the next morning with a nasty note on the couch next to me telling me how much of a doofus I am and that I was snoring when she returned which made her feel horrible and unsexy. When I went to make a pot of coffee, I found expensive clothes in the trash. These were items she had spent a lot of money on, which she had tossed into the kitchen garbage with old food and formula covered paper towel.

I went back to the note and realized there was a page 2. It went on, in great detail, about how I'm a jerk and I should pay more attention to my wife. It took to painful levels of detail just how much work she does at home, etc. That letter pissed me off. I work, on average, 100 hours a week. I have three jobs and always make time for my family.

She had gotten up early and took the baby to her mom's. I guess her mom calmed her down because she called and said I should throw the note away, salvage the undergarments and that she was sorry. I was furious. She's driving around in a new car and I perpetually have a headache and haven't slept a normal night in a year and a half. She wanted me to wait for her at home but I was so furious that I left and came to get a day's worth of work done at the library (It's my alternate Sunday where I don't have class, thankfully).

Since then, she's been blowing-up my cellphone with text messages every 30 or 40 seconds. She wants to leave her mother's house and meet for lunch or talk. She recently texted that I told grudges too long and I should just put it behind me, that she apologized and she's bound to get upset if I snub her for sex. I feel like that's the least of my concerns.

Am I making too much of this? Am I just overtired and consequently overreacting?

Tl;dr My wife got upset when I fell asleep while waiting for her (for sexy time) and she had a tantrum. She thinks I'm holding a grudge and wants me to get past it. Not sure if I'm just overtired and overreacting or if this is a real issue.

quote:

On my salary, we could easily afford everything, but it's the buying formula at Whole Foods and shopping at expensive stores instead of discount stores that gets me. Groceries will run us $410/week when we could easily spend less than $200. I mean, on an annualized basis, we spend the equivalent of a brand new Mazda.

quote:

This time last year I collapsed at my desk. Thought it was a heart attack. Sadly, it was exhaustion. Fortunately, my boss gave me a week of PTO without impacting my current account, which probably kept me from actually having a massive heart attack.

quote:

I wish she didn't tell her mother everything. Her mom left me a VM about how we need to prioritize sex. If that isn't a dose of cold water, I don't know what is.

:stonklol:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tolkien minority posted:

I'm mirthlesses strange obsession with sweat pants

i made literally two posts about it

i'm tolkien minority's strange obsession with my posts

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

some people, like myself, have a more general dairy intolerance for which lactase does nothing.

Also, out of morbid curiosity I tried pressing on my taint to get the last of the piss out of my wiener. Obviously, it didn't work and I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would think it would. Pretty sure the urethra doesn't pass through the gooch and that centrifugal force is the best (only? way to expel the last dribbles of pee.

Yes, I am a child who is overly amused by bodily functions (obviously)
You have like 50 more years to get food poisoning from Gladys, the old folks home's cafeteria lady, not cooking the chicken kiev throughly.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

corn on the cop posted:

:cripes:

this guy needs to get a hold on their finances and quit one of those jobs, his wife sounds awful but good god man why are you doing this to yourself???? 400 dollars a week on groceries??? FOR THREE PEOPLE???

i can see why she might feel neglected but i bet she throws a tantrum if he suggests shopping where the poors shop

$1600 a month to feed three loving people, good god. I like that the guy throws $200/week out as a reasonable number, even that is extravagant for three people. What are they eating for dinner every night, prime strip streaks and organic out of season exotic produce?

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Feb 5, 2017

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

"SHAG MY DAUGHTER"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
it's just not dinner without a $40 bottle of wine

Ratjaculation posted:

"SHAG MY DAUGHTER"

this is a warning

"gently caress my daughter or i'm going to encourage her to cheat on you"

she is going to cheat on him if she isn't already, lol

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 5, 2017

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

Are they eating wagyu filet mignon and caviar every night?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lonely Virgil posted:

Are they eating wagyu filet mignon and caviar every night?

it's gotta be liquor

i'm gonna guess he likes his scotch and she likes her wine

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

corn on the cop posted:

His wife is a child and he needs to divorce her, get full custody of his daughter, and find a mature and loving woman to be with.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Zelder posted:

At a rate inversely proportional to how often he cuts his hair.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Mirthless posted:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mirthless posted:

At least I'm not making GBS threads my pants on a regular basis, old man.

quote:

I don't mind him letting out gas if it needs to go: I don't, but that's my own preference, no big deal.

loving a, who are these super people who can choose to just never fart? Like, never? You never let out gas?

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Feb 5, 2017

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Mirthless posted:

it's always sweatpants

always!

on that note:

you're a bad wife and mommy if you don't swear sweatpants and let yourself go

What is wrong with this guy, he has a wife who does all the things husbands stereotypically secretly resent their wives for NOT doing after having a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I have never poo poo my pants as an adult. Not once.