Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mak0rz posted:

Was this some weird cultural zeitgeist in the 90's or something?

it was, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They're just people with different genitals lol people are so goddamn moronic.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Moridin920 posted:

They're just people with different genitals lol people are so goddamn moronic.

You just triggered so many people.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Zzulu posted:

guysy i have an issue

a girl 8 years younger than me is flirting with me at work

what do

You got it easy dude a 50+ grandma is giving me the eye everyday

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I feel like that's an oversimplification, there are many important differences. A girl would never sign up for the SA forums and post under the username moridin920, for example

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

I feel like that's an oversimplification, there are many important differences. A girl would never sign up for the SA forums and post under the username moridin920, for example

moridin is actually a cute blonde cheerleader irl she just roleplays a late 20s contrarian dork online its her kink

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Tolkien minority posted:

moridin is actually a cute blonde cheerleader irl she just roleplays a late 20s contrarian dork online its her kink

Wasn't that a movie with Bruce Willis and robots? Surrogates!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I have a stupid question. My girlfriend (26F) has been leaving the toilet seat UP, and is refusing to tell me (26M) why. What the hell is going on?

quote:

Hi everyone

For the past few days my girlfriend has been leaving the toilet seat up (like, both the seat cover and the seat.) Whenever I ask her about it she just starts laughing, and refuses to tell me anything.
My only thought is that it could be some kind of revenge... but we're the only ones who use the toilet, and I always leave the seat down. (I sit down to pee, okay? Get off my back!)
I really have no idea what it could be... Google searches just return a bunch of stupid arguments over whether men should have to put the seat down after using it.

Any ideas?
🤔

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think friends of the opposite gender are good and healthy but I also think that if you're a lonely dork who gets a crush on any girl who pays attention to you then you need to be honest with yourself about that and either ask them out before things drag out too long if they're available or find some other way to prevent yourself from pining. The one sided crushes just never go well.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I have a stupid question. My girlfriend (26F) has been leaving the toilet seat UP, and is refusing to tell me (26M) why. What the hell is going on?

🤔

She's using a shewee.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Whenever I ask her about it she just starts laughing, and refuses to tell me anything.

Taint Reaper in the wild

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

(I sit down to pee, okay? Get off my back!) 

🤔

way to bury this lede lol your girlfriend is making fun of you dude

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

For some stupid reason she's having fun at the guy sitting down to pee...I guess? Idk why probably means their toilet is a lot cleaner cause splashing is a thing.

I'd get her back by taking the whole seat off though personally

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
He should start leaving bobby pins everywhere

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

🤔

How many of the replies to this are people who get it? She is obviously making fun of him for pissing sitting down.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

How many of the replies to this are people who get it? She is obviously making fun of him for pissing sitting down.

quote:

You came here with a question and nearly everyone here has decided to make a joke. Even the highest rated response, which starts strong, devolves into a hodgepodge of goofy ideas.
When you ask her directly, she laughs about it. Everyone here seems to write that off as a sign of some prank. But laughing is the oldest deflection in the book. Is it possible she has an eating disorder?
This situation could be potentially serious and I'm disappointed in the community's response.

quote:

Is there a chance that she has some bulemic tendencies? I realize that this may sound far fetched, but I used to accidentally leave the seat up after I purged sometimes.
I mean, it's very very unlikely that that's what is happening, but if she has ever shown signs of eating disorders before, it's possible.

quote:

it's possible she's pregnant, happy about it, and for some reason hasn't told him yet, that seems like a strong contender too.

quote:

I'm surprised no one has said this yet... Is it possible she is pregnant? Some women throw up often at the beginning of a pregnancy. Personally, when I throw up, I pull up the seat...

quote:

My first thought was puking, too.

quote:

She's probably trying to be nice to leave the seat up for you. But she doesn't know you pee sitting down... if she knows then she's poking fun at you if she doesn't then she's probably doing it for courtesy's sake. which is a nice gesture :)

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 9, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

🤔
She is totally doing it just because it messes with his head. I like her.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Yawgmoth posted:

She is totally doing it just because it messes with his head. I like her.

I dunno, "I sit down to pee so my girlfriend goes out of her way to constantly make jabs at my masculinity" is kind of terrible really.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno, "I sit down to pee so my girlfriend goes out of her way to constantly make jabs at my masculinity" is kind of terrible really.

:agreed: Having cleaned dried crusty piss splatter and pubic hairs from both the floor and bowl from past roommates, sitting pissers would be welcome to me.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

you know what's terrible?

calling guys you gently caress 'daddy'

I [26M] think my girl friend [21F] is sleeping with her father.

quote:

Not sure where to start. I've been dating this girl for about 2 years, we get on well, great sex life and very kinky. She's always enjoyed role playing, especially calling me daddy. I have never really thought about it as we originally met on a kink related site so there was nothing unusual about it to me as i quite enjoy it my self until recently.

Her dad came to stay at our place for a few days(i am 26, she is 21). Her parents are divorced so he visits on his own. He's a really cool guy, friendly and very easy to chat to, they seem really close.

We usually have sex each night, but when her dad is around she prefers not too. Saying how she doesn't like the idea of doing it when he could hear. I saw that as perfectly acceptable and thought nothing of it. So on the first night, after we had both gotten into bed. She tells me how shes going to head over to the spare room to have a chat with dad for abit. Seems totally normal wanting a private chat with her dad so again i think nothing of it. After 20 mins pass i get up and head to the toilet which is near our second bed room. I expected to hear some mumbling or talking going on but I couldn't hear a single thing in there but didn't think much of it. Then i woke up and she was next to me in bed so i had fallen asleep by the time she came back.

Now the second night which was last night is where things got a bit strange and right now im not sure what i should do. We both got into bed the same as before, but she didn't go off to her fathers room right away. I think she waited for me to fall asleep or something. I had my eyes closed and facing away from her when she gave me a little nudge asking if im still awake. I was pretty sleepy so i just didn't say anything. Then she got up and left, which woke me up alot more. This time i assumed she just went to use the bathroom. about 20 mins pass again and i started needing it again so i head out to it. She not in it so she must be having a chat with dad again. I went up to the door to see if i could hear them talking this time. This time it wasn't silent.

This part i don't know what i want to think. But i think could hear the mattress bouncing, and what sounded like her moaning slightly. I started feeling extremely nauseas. I had no idea wtf was going on. I wanted to barge in to see what was happening, but i was too scared incase they were doing nothing bad and i end up looking like some sick person accusing them of incest. The rest of that night i couldn't get to sleep. Too many thoughts rushing through my head. She finally came back, over an hour later. I kept my eyes shut and she just went to sleep with out saying a word to me. I ended up saying nothing and just tried to sleep.

Her dad is going to be here for another night tonight. I can't stand being around them 2 together now, it makes me feel sick to the stomach. so i took my laptop out telling her that id let her spend some alone time with her dad for his last day here. I have no idea what i should do, should i try and walk in when she's next talking to him ? I don't know what i'm going to do if they are doing what i think they are doing.

I'll post an update on how things go down later tonight...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That there is a thing alright :catstare:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

possible incest witness posted:

I'll post an update on how things go down later tonight...

:f5:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
whoa

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

ArbitraryC posted:

Does she know he sits to pee, though?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I was waiting for some classic Reddit overthinking about how often she laughs at her dad's jokes, but nope, that sure sounds like someone sleeping with her dad. Ugggggh

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I looked it up and apparently she was indeed cheating on him with her dad :stonk:

last post he made on reddit, about two years after the original post:

quote:

I don't post much on reddit. But when I do, its either to discuss my incestual cheating now ex-girlfriend or a chance to win the XTZ Earphone 12 earphones

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

That might be the most repugnant thing I've read.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Yawgmoth posted:

Does she know he sits to pee, though?

Presumably that's where the joke is coming from?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

ArbitraryC posted:

Presumably that's where the joke is coming from?
Potentially, but it's amazing how many innocuous things will gently caress with people heads if you do them enough. Especially if they know one person is doing it every time.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

every single one of these is solid gold in one way or other

My [F17] bf [M18] keeps toilet paper in his room, is that weird?

quote:

I've found toilet paper in his room twice now. The first time I asked him why he keeps it, he just said he was eating in his room and it was easier than getting a napkin from the kitchen. I asked him how when the bathroom is further away than the kitchen but he just changed the subject. The second time I found it I asked him again and he just said it's for just in case he needs it and wouldn't elaborate.

Is it weird to keep toilet paper in your room?

quote:

quote:

It's for cleaning up splooge. Pretty normal for a teenage boy.
What is splooge?

quote:

quote:

Ejaculate. Semen. Sperm. Man-aise. Jizz. Lovebutter. Etc etc.
I don't think he does that.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

What is splooge?
I don't think he does that.[/quote]
[/quote]

Help, my bf sometimes my bf pants make a tent. Is he sick?

My bf wants to put his lips on my lips, do people actually do that?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

quote:

I don't think he does that.

ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahah

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

What is splooge?
I don't think he does that.[/quote]
[/quote]

Man-aise is the funniest of the bunch.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

He never did post an update. :saddowns:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That strikes me as incredibly sad because apparently it's fairly common for divorced or widowed dads to turn to their daughters for sexual purposes.

Don't do this. Don't be a rapist. Also you hosed your daughter up.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

you know what's terrible?

calling guys you gently caress 'daddy'

I [26M] think my girl friend [21F] is sleeping with her father.

Edit: N/m I'm pretty sure the whole thing is fake.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 9, 2017

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The only update was the single comment mirthless posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Pick posted:

That strikes me as incredibly sad because apparently it's fairly common for divorced or widowed dads to turn to their daughters for sexual purposes.

Don't do this. Don't be a rapist. Also you hosed your daughter up.

Uhhh I don't think it's all that common lol