Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

They're good boys, Mike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Donald Trump wants to gently caress his Daughter

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Somebody from Ourrevolution.com sent me a text yesterday wondering if I would run for office in my county that went like 80-20 for Trump.

Lol

The democratic party is dead for good isn't it?

You should do it

Decorum is dead, call your opponent a pig fucker and claim he had dark money funded hackers destroy the evidence and eliminate your source, but you will not be silenced

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

zegermans posted:

Sir we only serve the first blizzard upside down, the policy is clearly laid out on the window

The upside down blizzard thing is just humiliating for everyone involved.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Semisponge posted:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Donald Trump wants to gently caress his Daughter

and probably yours, too

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Apraxin posted:

Holy poo poo.
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/842755500517347328
A massive, coordinated campaign by both local and national law enforcement agencies to capture the notorious Twitter Strober.

Couldn't he just like turn down the refresh rate of his monitor?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

new thread title

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Mike huckabee is concentrated dad humor and its great

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Third World Reggin posted:

I haven't read the dem thread forever, should i
Just had a shufti, it's very bad.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

You should do it

Decorum is dead, call your opponent a pig fucker and claim he had dark money funded hackers destroy the evidence and eliminate your source, but you will not be silenced

Lol, yeah if you want to waste your time and get death threats from crazy red hat hicks

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Mike huckabee is concentrated dad humor and its great

It would be, if I didn't know he got his son off after torturing dogs to death.

Lol gently caress him and his fat family

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ya shouldn't torture dogs. ya shouldn't kill dogs.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

his son let them out of the world lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Evil_Greven posted:

Dude is totally clueless about technology, remember he stated definitively that 600,000 emails can't fit on a laptop.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Gif warfare

I feel like a huge tool just for typing that out

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

he got his son off

thats just icky

edit besides if he wanted his son to get off hed just buy him a humane society branch and turn the cameras off

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Gif warfare

lol if you gif a gently caress in tye trump era

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbQ0dkDDsHM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the only doge torture that should be allowed is eating bree cheese and montreal smoked meat in front of doge

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Gif warfare

im all for /pol/ trump wankers getting cuffed and stuffed, but getting arrested by the fbi for tweeting a flashy gif is police state af

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if you have a seizure on the internet do you have a seizure in real life

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

jBrereton posted:

lol if you gif a gently caress in tye trump era

It's pronounced jiff

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I cannot believe this, this cannot be real

Lucky Guy posted:

I drank so hard on election night that I died, that's the only possible explanation for this

this has to be it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Evil_Greven posted:

i dunno why people keep blaming eichenwald for this, like it's his fault for having a condition that permits someone to tweet him a seizure

i think it's awesome that a bunch of racist twitter frogs finally caught some consequences for their assholery, and i wish i could have seen it when "Jew Goldstein" had to explain to his mom how he needed ten thousand dollars to retain a criminal lawyer for a federal felony case

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,

MaxxBot posted:

AHCA is so lovely even libertarians have good arguments against it, finally all sides of the political spectrum agree on something!

https://twitter.com/nsarwark/status/839121072096063488

Uniting the people by pissing literally everyone off.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

You should do it

do this along with lifting sander's platform when not calling him a pig loving agent of satan

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

quote:

In 2011, David Bossie, the head of the conservative group Citizens United, introduced Trump to Bannon; at the time, Trump was thinking about running against Obama. Bannon and Trump met at Trump Tower and discussed a possible campaign. Trump decided against the idea, but the two kept in touch, and Bannon gave Trump admiring coverage. Bannon noticed that, when Trump spoke to crowds, people were electrified. Bannon began to think that Trump might be “the one” who could shake up American politics.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/842853173693886464

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,

Duscat posted:

i dunno why people keep blaming eichenwald for this, like it's his fault for having a condition that permits someone to tweet him a seizure

i think it's awesome that a bunch of racist twitter frogs finally caught some consequences for their assholery, and i wish i could have seen it when "Jew Goldstein" had to explain to his mom how he needed ten thousand dollars to retain a criminal lawyer for a federal felony case

I'm not blaming him for assholes, but if there was a preventive measure I would do it.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
For the first time since I was a kid I am actually looking forward to SNL. Well, at least their last 4 episodes.

http://www.slashfilm.com/saturday-night-live-airing-live-across-the-country/

quote:

Saturday Night Live is known for being done live in Studio 8H in at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City. However, it’s only ever been broadcast genuinely live for the Eastern and Central time zones. Otherwise, the Mountain and Western time zones have always had it tape delayed so it can air at the later hours it traditionally airs at on the other side of the United States. But for the final episodes, the entire country will be watching it live at the same time.

The new episodes of Saturday Night Live airing on April 15, May 6, May 13 and May 20 will all be broadcast at 11:30pm Eastern time, 10:30pm Central time, 9:30pm Mountain time and 8:30pm Pacific time. For anyone on the West coast who isn’t around to watch those episodes live, they will also be re-aired at the usual 11:30pm timeslot in Mountain and Pacific time zones.

This new schedule is totally motivated by the higher ratings SNL has been receiving this year, thanks to their political satire. NBC entertainment chair Bob Greenblatt says, “SNL — enjoying its most popular season in two decades — is part of the national conversation, and we thought it would be a great idea to broadcast to the west and mountain time zones live at the same time it’s being seen in the east and central time zones. That way, everyone is in on the joke at the same time.”

Donnie is going break Twitter on 4 difference occasions. I hope anyway.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weeping Wound posted:

new thread title

you fuckin know it

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Somebody from Ourrevolution.com sent me a text yesterday wondering if I would run for office in my county that went like 80-20 for Trump.

Lol

The democratic party is dead for good isn't it?

trump voting areas are a great spot for some old fashioned american populism

do it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bow wow isn't snoop's nephew lol

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Let me tell u something

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

zegermans posted:

I wonder how Gorka managed to not hit Merkel

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

bow wow isn't snoop's nephew lol
And yet snoop dogg is his uncle... hosed up...

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

That DICK! posted:

What's that song that goes like, nah nah nah nah nah nah, rhythm and the dancin', bada bada ba ba boo. was like a 90s song.

Probably beaten but that sounds like 'rythm is a dancer' by 'snap!'

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:orks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Trumpenproletariat posted:

trump voting areas are a great spot for some old fashioned american populism

do it

its so fuckin easy, just lie and tell them whatever they want to hear then once you get elected they'll be too fuckin dumb to realize what happened

• Locked thread