Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DnD mods are bad. Who knew?????

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
If you don't want kids and don't get a vasectomy, you dumb.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

You're a racist though, so I'm confused

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're a racist though, so I'm confused

good

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad I'm not the guy who has to assess tweets for wrongthink

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

LOL at a society that would put someone in jail for this.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

They both suck

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
in b4 my probation for disturbing the echo chamber

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
TIL Manchester Police are literally more strict than GBS mods

:911:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

buckets of buckets posted:

:same:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

new phone who dis posted:

She didn't say "lol jk"

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I've typed up and deleted many comments I almost posted over there.
Some of them even good!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
im not reading this whole dumb thread to find out, so was it an actual bomb going off or retarded rear end brits stampeding each other to death over a blown speaker

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Cephalectomy posted:

im not reading this whole dumb thread to find out, so was it an actual bomb going off or retarded rear end brits stampeding each other to death over a blown speaker

*gets news 100% from GBS*

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sure looks like somebody's prayers are being answered

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Cephalectomy posted:

Suicide nail bomb.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Statistically there's a decent chance that one of the victims, before the concert, said "I'm going to get nailed!" but I don't know if that's slang they use in the UK.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cephalectomy posted:

Shut up.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Nazzadan posted:

Suicide nail bomb.

I thought they determined it was a girl who stepped on a nail and stumbled into a high pressure pipe that caused the carnage?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

for real

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Fog Tripper posted:

I thought they determined it was a girl who stepped on a nail and stumbled into a high pressure pipe that caused the carnage?

Thats what happens when you use non-union workers, checkmate

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

FactsAreUseless posted:

Statistically there's a decent chance that one of the victims, before the concert, said "I'm going to get nailed!" but I don't know if that's slang they use in the UK.

Gonna get willy shagged in the bushes, cheerio

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the funny thing is if they get their wish and all white people die, the chinese will roll in and WHEW LAD

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Thats what happens when you use non-union workers, checkmate

I forgot that she was startled by a balloon popping which made her not aware of the impending nailing of said foot.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Fog Tripper posted:

Milton Bradley claimed responsibility for the incident after Arianna Grande was found trapped in a round red mouse cage

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Between this and Pewdiepie getting added to the official Sweden hate registry, a lot of children are getting redpilled this month lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5diJPL9HTg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

OctaviusBeaver posted:

This attack was seasonal depression. That season just happened to be Ramadan

lmao

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

@Dbev007 is a total bitch

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

A staggering number of young white women are in twitter jail

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
DEBATE

You can't compete with an ideology that threatens eternal damnation and promises an eternity of bliss when people truly believe it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

To be clear immigration in general is bad for housing, the environment, jobs. Allowing it is just giving The Man another weapon in his arsenal. Muslim immigrants just come with the added bonus of putting down poisonous roots

Also lol at the word Paddy being verboten now in this thread. This thread is more milquetoast than a piece of lightly browned bread dunked into a glass of milk, repeatedly

Liquid Drink posted:

R. Mute posted:

you're not very smart are you?
Why are responses like yours tolerated here and not probated? What do you contribute to the conversation with this?

AND DISCUSS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i'm glad shes getting owned

"What are you in for?"
"Twitter"

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you can't post what you think because it's so racist, maybe the problem is you

the trump tutelage posted:

DEBATE

AND DISCUSS

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Has anyone said "explosion grande" yet???

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
6 hour probe rage strikes again

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Arkane posted:

Islam is a "religion" that was started by a demented preacher turned warlord about 1400 years ago as a way to gain followers, gain land, behead Jews, enslave people, marry a lot of women as young as 9, and treat everyone that wasn't a Muslim like poo poo. The goal of this guy's religion is to convert, enslave, or kill, well, everyone on planet Earth.

It's now practiced by myriad races across the world, including white, black, brown, and everything in between.

The very large percentage of Muslims are good people that were born into the religion, and many of the women and homosexuals and others that don't conform to a male-dominated society are victims of this religion. A small, but sizable, minority tend to take the ramblings of the warlord from a millennia earlier literally and they wind up killing a lot of people in the process. Thousands of people each year die as a result of terrorism inflicted by these people, including tragically the events of last night.

There is exactly 0 overlap between "Islam" and "race" and you do a rather large disservice by conflating the two.

It feels good. :D

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ocrassus posted:

Come to my city and start saying the poo poo you've been saying here, I'm sure we can arrange filling your face in instead.

new phone who dis got a guy so mad in dnd that the dnd poster threatened to kick his rear end irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:byodood: DnD :byodood:

• Locked thread