Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Pick posted:

ffffffffffffffff

Hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

My (22F) boyfriend (23M) is a really ridiculously reckless person, he abuses drugs and gets into fights and loves randomly getting naked in public, and doesn't think its a big deal. Is there someway I can calm him down?Relationships
29 points 146 comments submitted 4 months ago by martyyuna to r/relationships

Been dating Yuri for 3 years now, we live in brooklyn in an apartment with 3 other roommates. Its very crowded often but its a fun time in general, we all get along.

So basically, Yuri has historically had problems with alcohol and partying in general. He parties like a lot, and so do I, we both enjoy partying, but when he parties he parties kind of uncomfortably hard. He does a lot of cocaine and molly, which i do too, but not NEARLY as much as he does. Like when he does cocaine, he does line after line after line and its just ridiculous. I do it maybe once every two months he does it like, twice a month.

At the new years eve party, we were at a rooftop party in the city and Yuri asked me if i wanted to get a baggie of coke and i said yeah and we got a small bag, I did one bump, he did the entire bag, and then 'apparently' some guy pushed him and he hit the other guy in the face. I dont think he is lying persay, but it just seems like the other guy may have done it accidentally. I couldnt really understand anything because the music was so loud, but he got kicked out and i got into an argument with him over it.

2 nights ago, we went to this venue in greenpoint and we both got pretty drat drunk, and Yuri got so drunk he jumped over a fence and knocked some weird poo poo over while me and our friends were telling him to stop. Well sort of, we thought it was funny, but in retrospect it was a horrible loving idea and its not something a normal person does.

One time we were at a party at some high schoolers house years ago, and he straight up took a marker and tagged the side of the guys house. I was like WTFF ARE YOU DOING and he was like "that kids a little dweeb, i dont give a gently caress" and laughed. He was like "oh man, that poor kid is never gonna get that off! poor kid" and I was like "YEAH WHAT THE HELL" and then of course he tells me its washable marker that comes off super easy and hes laughing about it... BUT STILL that was messed up. Another time him and his friends broke onto a modeling agency rooftop in soho that his friend worked at and threw a small party without their permission, and of course cops come and bust everyone... but him and 2 others who managed to escape.

This part is also really weird, Yuri loves randomly getting naked when hes intoxicated. He loves streaking. Hes done it maybe 8 times since we started dating, and i think he does it specifically because he LOVES that people think his dick is big. Im not going to lie, it is abnormally huge, not that i particularly care but its often one of the first things people notice about him even with pants on. Its also i feel because he used to be overweight, and as of 2-3 years ago he got really fit and has abs and chest hair and everything, and he shows it off at every opportunity. He must spend a solid 2/3rds of his social life shirtless. sometimes when im drunk too i feel like i semi-encourage him to do poo poo like this because i think its funny, but i also feel bad that im encouraging such stupid behavior. Especially when im sober or when we have serious talks about stuff, I remember im also dating an absolute reckless buffoon.

Sometimes he also REALLY REALLY enjoys... public sex. Like not PUBLIC persay, but in an alleyway, or bathroom, or closet at a party type stuff. I think its just part of his partyboy demeanor.

Like a month before christmas, Yuri got into a fight with a guy at a club when I wasn't there and ended up in the hospital. The guy broke a bottle and cut him on his shoulder and arm really bad, and Yuri was just like "ughhh i dont know why i am like this, i am so stupid, i didnt need to fight that guy" and I just kind of felt bad for him. Hes typically a very stoic person, but here he was actually like somber and sad about how stupid he is. Such a stupid pretty boy, I really do love him, but he is just such a reckless goofball.

When he does stupid poo poo like this, I get upset but i feel like he has such a warm goofy friendly smile and he is so irresistibly handsome its hard for me to stay mad at him for too long, which in a way blinds me to just how bad his behavior is. Its just, his vices are really bad. Its not even like he is addicted to drinking, hes gone a while without drinking, but when he does drink he gets SO SO dumb its simultaneously really stupid and funny, but more than anything its dangerous. Even without drinking he is a really reckless person. He seems to not care about safety or how people think of him in public, one time he straight up ripped his shirt open at a friends house in some 'hulk smash' thing... and the shirt was like a 50 dollar shirt. He just did not care.

I love Yuri like an insane amount. When I met him he was maybe 35 pounds overweight and a dropout living with his parents, now he is very fit and muscular and is taking 6 classes a semester and is living with me. He is 100% on the right track in terms of his life. But he seemingly doesn't care about his safety and he is just way too reckless of a person, and sometimes I think he might be too immature for me. But then I remember he is also very professional in a way, he might be reckless but he knows what he wants in life and is just a very confident, charming easy going person. I also think he is WAYYY out of my league, so i am kind of lucky to have him, and the sex is the best i have ever had. Any advice? What do i do? Should i stay or should i go? Does this guy sound abnormally stupid and reckless to you? Is this normal?

tl;dr: Boyfriend is a reckless dumbass when he is drunk.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

giiiiiiiiiirl

I could understand this being a harder decision if they had split because he wanted to do the wife/kids thing and then he went found a mate. Not, you know, what actually happened. Pair bonding is a motherfucker.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

My [23 F] sister [27 F] has been dating a guy [27 M] for about a year, and he makes the entire family uncomfortable.Non-Romantic

Heads up, this is going to be long.

Okay, so let me start off by saying my older sister has never been very mature, but she's always been fun to be around even if she hasn't been the best role model.

Last February, she seemed to really be changing for the better. She started working out, seeing a therapist, broke up with her abusive boyfriend, and was all around starting to take better care of herself. We were thrilled. She and I have never been very close because we're polar opposites when it comes to personality (I'm outgoing/outspoken, she's painfully shy/insecure), but we finally began forming an adult relationship and I was so happy to have the kind of older sister I could look up to.

Two months later she meets this guy, Jerry, and things go down hill. FAST. She starts pulling away from the family, claiming she's a black sheep and we don't understand her like he does. She starts picking fights over the tiniest things, stops working out, stops seeing her therapist, and stops putting any effort into anything but him.

One of the things that really set this all into motion (I think) was that my mom had booked a beach house vacation for everyone and asked for just family. My sister threw a huge fit, screaming and crying, asking why our older sister's husband (of 7 years) was allowed to go but not her new boyfriend. My parents tried to be as understanding as possible, and handled it as best they could, but I think she go it into her head that they left him out on purpose. Keep in mind, my younger sister and I also had boyfriends who weren't allowed to come. (Also, my parents had paid for the house and her plane ticket, because she had told them she couldn't afford to come otherwise)
In the past year things have only gotten worse. There have been a couple of instances I'd like to highlight specifically:

The first time we met him, we all went out for a trip to the lake. I tried paddle boarding for the first time, but ended up falling and injuring my hand. I started crying, and he asked to see it. I showed him my hand, which was already swelling and bleeding, which he took into his and proceeded to smack it pretty forcefully. Then he and my sister started cackling, while I began to sob and my dad took me to the ER. He did not apologize even after finding out it had been severely sprained.

When my mom and little sister stayed with them overnight, he walked into the guest room without knocking while my mom was changing and wearing just a bra and underwear. She was startled and asked him to leave, but he said it wasn't a big deal because she was "basically in a bathing suit". He then hugged her, and left the room.

While my sister [20] went to stay with them, she witnessed him yelling inappropriate things at women jogging while they were driving to a restaurant, and when they returned to my older sister's apartment, Jerry tried to bully my younger sister into smoking weed with him.

When my pregnant older sister met them at a Christmas party, he stood over her and wouldn't move until she got up to give him a hug.

At the same party, he drank 6-8 beers in about 2 hours and then decided they needed to leave to drive back home. He was adamant that only he could drive them home, even with my mom and uncle encouraging my sister to drive instead (my dad wasn't there at the time).

He met my best friend of 20 years for 30 minutes, and then proceeded to speculate that he was on drugs and a junky because he went to the bathroom twice between us going to lunch and us leaving the restaurant.

When my sister had her baby, he refused to sit to hold the child, insisting he was fine and accusing us of thinking he was too stupid not to drop him.

I went to visit my sister, and before I left he insisted on hugging me. I tried to be friendly, and went in for a hug. He then proceeded to squeeze and shake me. I told him over and over that he was making me uncomfortable, but he wouldn't put me down. He took a long, noisy whiff of my hair before I finally shoved myself away from him, and he started laughing at my obvious discomfort. I looked to my sister for support, and instead she told me that his hobby was to go up to strangers and sniff their hair and then challenge them if they acted uncomfortable.

He got into a huge row with my aunt about vaccines, and how bad they are and unnecessary. My sister just sat there and twiddled her thumbs. (Keep in mind, my dad used to make vaccines)

When my sister came to visit us the one time this year, he called her in a panic about how his brother was dead from a construction accident. Then it turned into his brother's friend was dead, and his brother was going to lose his legs. Then it was his brother's legs were just broken. Then it was his brother was totally fine and was being discharged from the hospital. This all occurred in the span of 24 hours she was with us.

There's so much more, but I could go on forever and I don't really think it's necessary. He lies about everything, then changes his stories, then when he's caught he gets insanely defensive.

My sister refuses to talk about it, even when we've tried to approach her about these issues calmly and rationally. She instead sees the fault in us, claiming we're elitist and trying to take away her "one true love".

She has made it clear in the last month that if we do not accept him, we do not accept her, and that she is willing to cut all contact with us to preserve her relationship with him.

At this point, I have lost all respect for my sister. She has always been immature, but in the past year she has turned into a manipulative bully. My parents have tried talking to her, they exchanged emails because she refuses to talk on the phone, but she won't hear a single negative word about him. She keeps attacking my parents like it's their fault. She refuses to respond to their emails now, but continues to send hurtful, malicious emails to them.

Is there any way to save this relationship without completely ostracizing her?

TL/DR: My sister's new boyfriend is displaying bullying/manipulative behaviors towards the family, but my sister refuses to see it. She instead has opted to cut off any communication between the family and herself. I just want to know if there's anything we can do.

Her one true love. wow.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Pick posted:

you hosed up the joke. you hosed it up!!

woman: (joke)
man: hey what if (same joke after a 30 car pileup)

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I love when people try to justify why they should be allowed to see certain people without clothes, it's always great.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick you gotta bold something if you gonna post a billion words

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

no i dont

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Saw this linked on twitter and it's a whole lotta dumb I wanted to capture before it gets deleted by the OP.

quote:

My gfs [26F] paranoia saved us but I don’t want to admit that I[25M] put us in danger to begin with.
u/8890Chg
A year and a half ago me and my girlfriend moved into an apartment. One immediate thing we clashed over was locking the door. She is an obsessive door locker. As soon as she walks in to or out of somewhere she automatically locks the door behind her. At night she even locks the bedroom door! I don’t tend to do this that much, I leave the door unlocked quite a bit. I guess I don’t think about it and I don’t like always having to remember to bring my keys if I’m just going out to smoke or something, it’s just not my way of life.

I also think on some level it upsets me because it reminds me of our socioeconomic differences. She settled on moving into a neighborhood that isn’t the safest (even though she could afford to live in a better area by herself) because it’s the only way I’d ever be able to afford half the rent. We live around a lot of lower income people so every time she fusses over locking the door I feel like she’s thinking “EW KEEP THOSE POOR PEOPLE OUT!”. My family lives below the poverty line so I’m very sensitive to it.

So, three weeks ago we’re in bed and she’s locked both the doors leading to the bedroom as usual and asks me “hey, did you lock the front door?” since I was the last one to come in that night. I said I had but I didn’t remember one way or the other. This is common. I usually get up before her in the morning so I just lock it then so she thinks it’s been locked all night. I’ve done this on probably 80ish occasions prior. Around 3am we both woke up and heard someone trying to open the locked bedroom door. She called 911 and grabbed a baseball bat out from under the bed (which, I had no idea she even had that!). I took the bat from her and stood by the door in case the guy got in.

The guy probably heard us calling the cops, and was gone by the time the police showed up. They were trying to figure out how he could’ve gotten into the apartment since there was no forced entry. She told them that all the doors and windows were locked. The police decide to start looking into the apartment complex management and staff because they reckon it was someone who must’ve had access to a copy of the key. I know though, that it’s VERY possible that the door was unlocked because I might have never locked it. The guy very likely could have just tried the door and let himself in.

I know I should come clean about probably not locking the door to the cops, cause they’re suspecting staff who maybe weren’t involved based on what could be false information that the doors were locked. I just REALLY don’t want to admit to HER that I didn’t lock the door because we have had so many arguments where I told her she was being crazy about it, and this makes it seem like she was always right. I still don’t like how paranoid she is, or how judgmental she is of the area we live in (and I’m honestly a bit mad about the secret bat under the bed). I feel like if admit to her that the guy maybe got in because I never locked the door then I’ll never have a leg to stand on in our future discussions in the matter. I feel like the power balance of our opinions in the situations will be WAY thrown off and I don’t want that. I also worry she will be really really angry at me.

I need advice on how to frame the discussion about it with her so that she can see that my points about the situation are valid. How do I bring it up to her in way that admits I didn’t lock the door but acknowledges and validates my position? DO I even HAVE to tell HER that I didn’t lock the door or could I maybe get away with just telling the cops? Would they maybe agree not to tell her about it? Is that a thing?

tl;dr: -Girlfriend and I always argue over locking door. -I probably didn't lock the door at night a few weeks ago (but I told her I did) and someone came into the apartment. -She and the police think the door was locked and this implicates apartment staff. -I know I gotta tell the cops I maybe didn't lock it, but I don't want her to know. -Do I have to tell her? How do I tell her in a way that doesn't complete undermine my position in this situation?

The comments are tearing him apart, and his comments are him being super stubborn about the only reason someone might lock their doors is looking down on poor people and refusing to acknowledge he's being an idiot.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

No really that story is worth it. It's hosed up :discourse:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

no i dont

Eh whatever won't be the first posts I haven't read won't be the last.you are v rude tho

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

I [29/M] was hooked-up with a girl [29/F] because "I would be good for her." We're now married (+ pregnant) and I just found this out. Feel really weird.

I don't really get this one. He has a successful marriage with a woman who loves him and a kid coming soon. So what if his wife's friends and family all conspired to hook them up??? I just don't get it. He's happy, she's happy, they're all good. What is the issue?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

No really that story is worth it. It's hosed up :discourse:

Which one. Bold the important parts pls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shirec posted:

Saw this linked on twitter and it's a whole lotta dumb I wanted to capture before it gets deleted by the OP.

The comments are tearing him apart, and his comments are him being super stubborn about the only reason someone might lock their doors is looking down on poor people and refusing to acknowledge he's being an idiot.

I am going to bust into this guy's apartment and punch him in the dick and it's gonna be reaaal easy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't really get this one. He has a successful marriage with a woman who loves him and a kid coming soon. So what if his wife's friends and family all conspired to hook them up??? I just don't get it. He's happy, she's happy, they're all good. What is the issue?

He a whiny bitch

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

Which one. Bold the important parts pls

Hnng this is a pita on a phone.

quote:

My [23 F] sister [27 F] has been dating a guy [27 M] for about a year, and he makes the entire family uncomfortable.Non-Romantic 

Heads up, this is going to be long. 

Okay, so let me start off by saying my older sister has never been very mature, but she's always been fun to be around even if she hasn't been the best role model. 

Last February, she seemed to really be changing for the better. She started working out, seeing a therapist, broke up with her abusive boyfriend, and was all around starting to take better care of herself. We were thrilled. She and I have never been very close because we're polar opposites when it comes to personality (I'm outgoing/outspoken, she's painfully shy/insecure), but we finally began forming an adult relationship and I was so happy to have the kind of older sister I could look up to. 

Two months later she meets this guy, Jerry, and things go down hill. FAST. She starts pulling away from the family, claiming she's a black sheep and we don't understand her like he does. She starts picking fights over the tiniest things, stops working out, stops seeing her therapist, and stops putting any effort into anything but him. 

One of the things that really set this all into motion (I think) was that my mom had booked a beach house vacation for everyone and asked for just family. My sister threw a huge fit, screaming and crying, asking why our older sister's husband (of 7 years) was allowed to go but not her new boyfriend. My parents tried to be as understanding as possible, and handled it as best they could, but I think she go it into her head that they left him out on purpose. Keep in mind, my younger sister and I also had boyfriends who weren't allowed to come. (Also, my parents had paid for the house and her plane ticket, because she had told them she couldn't afford to come otherwise) 
 In the past year things have only gotten worse. There have been a couple of instances I'd like to highlight specifically: 

The first time we met him, we all went out for a trip to the lake. I tried paddle boarding for the first time, but ended up falling and injuring my hand. I started crying, and he asked to see it. I showed him my hand, which was already swelling and bleeding, which he took into his and proceeded to smack it pretty forcefully. Then he and my sister started cackling, while I began to sob and my dad took me to the ER. He did not apologize even after finding out it had been severely sprained. 

When my mom and little sister stayed with them overnight, he walked into the guest room without knocking while my mom was changing and wearing just a bra and underwear. She was startled and asked him to leave, but he said it wasn't a big deal because she was "basically in a bathing suit". He then hugged her, and left the room. 

While my sister [20] went to stay with them, she witnessed him yelling inappropriate things at women jogging while they were driving to a restaurant, and when they returned to my older sister's apartment, Jerry tried to bully my younger sister into smoking weed with him. 

When my pregnant older sister met them at a Christmas party, he stood over her and wouldn't move until she got up to give him a hug. 

At the same party, he drank 6-8 beers in about 2 hours and then decided they needed to leave to drive back home. He was adamant that only he could drive them home, even with my mom and uncle encouraging my sister to drive instead (my dad wasn't there at the time). 

He met my best friend of 20 years for 30 minutes, and then proceeded to speculate that he was on drugs and a junky because he went to the bathroom twice between us going to lunch and us leaving the restaurant. 

When my sister had her baby, he refused to sit to hold the child, insisting he was fine and accusing us of thinking he was too stupid not to drop him. 

I went to visit my sister, and before I left he insisted on hugging me. I tried to be friendly, and went in for a hug. He then proceeded to squeeze and shake me. I told him over and over that he was making me uncomfortable, but he wouldn't put me down. He took a long, noisy whiff of my hair before I finally shoved myself away from him, and he started laughing at my obvious discomfort. I looked to my sister for support, and instead she told me that his hobby was to go up to strangers and sniff their hair and then challenge them if they acted uncomfortable. 

He got into a huge row with my aunt about vaccines, and how bad they are and unnecessary. My sister just sat there and twiddled her thumbs. (Keep in mind, my dad used to make vaccines) 

When my sister came to visit us the one time this year, he called her in a panic about how his brother was dead from a construction accident. Then it turned into his brother's friend was dead, and his brother was going to lose his legs. Then it was his brother's legs were just broken. Then it was his brother was totally fine and was being discharged from the hospital. This all occurred in the span of 24 hours she was with us. 

There's so much more, but I could go on forever and I don't really think it's necessary. He lies about everything, then changes his stories, then when he's caught he gets insanely defensive. 

My sister refuses to talk about it, even when we've tried to approach her about these issues calmly and rationally. She instead sees the fault in us, claiming we're elitist and trying to take away her "one true love". 

She has made it clear in the last month that if we do not accept him, we do not accept her, and that she is willing to cut all contact with us to preserve her relationship with him. 

At this point, I have lost all respect for my sister. She has always been immature, but in the past year she has turned into a manipulative bully. My parents have tried talking to her, they exchanged emails because she refuses to talk on the phone, but she won't hear a single negative word about him. She keeps attacking my parents like it's their fault. She refuses to respond to their emails now, but continues to send hurtful, malicious emails to them. 

Is there any way to save this relationship without completely ostracizing her? 

TL/DR: My sister's new boyfriend is displaying bullying/manipulative behaviors towards the family, but my sister refuses to see it. She instead has opted to cut off any communication between the family and herself. I just want to know if there's anything we can do.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 25, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Hnng this is a pita on a phone.

Lol ok it was good

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
My friend [M20] is an art major; all he does is draw furries. How can I get him to diversify his portfolio?

quote:

My friend, let's call him Jess, is 20 years old, taking a couple art/photoshop classes at community college with the intent of being an art major, and wants to someday do concept art/character design for video games. He is untested for but displays a lot of traits characteristic of Asperger syndrome. A neurologist told his parents this, but I don't think Jess knows.
It seems like the only thing Jess draws is one particular furry character in the same pose, even for class assignments where adding the character is irrelevant. He can do other stuff, but he's not very good at most of it.

When I, his sister, or BIL suggest he draw something else, he shuts down and stops working. He can be kind of dramatic about it. He doesn't seem to listen when we tell him that he needs to work on other things and leave the furries out of it sometimes.

Because communication and structured activities have always been hard for him, his parents have usually pulled him out of stuff that's too challenging for him or the other people in that activity, and let him do kind of whatever he wants. Because he's never been tested for anything, he's never been to any kind of therapy to work on relating to and living in "the real world". He was behind in grade school and graduated high school at 19.

He lives with his big sister, BIL, and me, away from his parents for the first time, so this is like his first dose of society. He's not used to cleaning up after himself, remembering things, keeping track of time, having conversations...

He's been bullied online before for liking furry artwork, so we don't want it to come off as "we are disgusted, stop that." He can keep drawing them, we just want him to try something else.

tl;dr: Jess is "on his own" for the first time, wants a career in art, only draws furries, is likely on the Asperger spectrum, and is resistant to change/advice/guidance. How can we help him try drawing new things? And on that note, any advice about preparing him for or steering him away from the highly communicative, challenging world of being paid/commissioned for artwork?

It took DaVinci 15 years to finish the Mona Lisa.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dudeness posted:

My friend [M20] is an art major; all he does is draw furries. How can I get him to diversify his portfolio?

Guy was a fuckin hack. :jerkbag:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dudeness posted:

One day Jess the hedgehog will be held in equal esteem

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

dudeness posted:

i knew a woman like this but instead of a specific furry pose it was a horsie

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
never date a horse girl

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

When I, his sister, or BIL suggest he draw something else, he shuts down and stops working.

I used to work with an autistic dude that did this, not drawing furries though, programming.

Guy lost a £3.2k client for me then wondered why he didn't get paid. Because your code doesn't work, rear end in a top hat.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

maskenfreiheit posted:

never date a horse girl

My wife played with horses when she was a kid.:ohdear:

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pick posted:

Her one true love. wow.

Since the sister is gonna cut off contact if they don't accept him, it looks like the problem will solve itself.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zil posted:

Does she currently have horse posters sculptures pictures or memorabilia? If so :sever:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Zil posted:

horse girls don't actually own horses, just lisa frank binders with horses on them

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Does she currently have horse posters sculptures pictures or memorabilia? If so :sever:

I once went back with a girl to her place, and literally all the decor that wasn't pictures of her friends and family was horse themed. She claimed it had all been gifts from various people, which was plausible, but when the only notable characteristic people can come up with when they think about you is "loves horses"...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Is penis shaming a normal thing? (23M) Something I notice in all of my "relationships".Personal issues

To get it out in the open.. I have a small penis. I checked and it's a whole deviation below average.

I was dating a girl (24F) for awhile for about 3 months. We finally had sex. I told her I was inexperienced and she said that it was okay. I've heard she's a little bit turned on by virgins so I guess that helped.

While were having sex she almost seemed bored. It didn't help that when she saw my penis she had a disappointed look.

So we both didn't get off, even though I tried my best with everything besides my penis. I guess I suck at sex.

After we were done I crashed at her place. I couldn't sleep at all because of the anxiety of how bad I performed. So an hour passed and she's still awake too unaware of me. I see her texting and making muffled laughing sounds. I leaned in closer and saw what she wrote.

"I didn't realize his dick was so small! hahahah poor guy"

The worst part is I really liked her and had no idea she would say something so mean and at the same time share personal information.

I've had rejections before based on my size, but no one went as far as that.

Worst part is most of the girls I've been with are apart of the same social circle. Word started to get around.

It seems like they grouped up and talked about my hilarious small dick. Now alot of people are passing by me and pretending to pinch the air and giving smirks and giggles.

I've given up on relationships and sex in general, but I'm honestly wondering if this is the norm. I read bad stories all the time and never really believed them until I experienced it myself.

Should I just give up? I'm so tired of people making fun of me and breaking my heart.

tl;dr Should I give up on women? I feel like my penis pretty much makes the possibility of dating null. Also tired of the outcome when I'm outed on being small.

tbh women are terrible gossips so if you do have a tiny penis she will tell everyone unless she is a really good person, idk be careful is all, maybe test her first with some other secret and see if she can keep it

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

quote:

(M22) Allowing my Fiancee(F21) to have an open relationship.

I have been with my fiancee for just over a year now and we only get to see each other one weekend out of the month due to my work. We have a very strong relationship in all other aspects besides our intimacy.
She is a very sexual person and has remained faithful this whole time, but she has turned off her libido because of how lonely and depressed she feels without any connection.
I have also neglected the intimate part of our relationship to the point where it's become robotic and unsatisfying for her. We've talked about it a lot and while I have no desire to be with other women. She feels she could be with other men.
Would opening up the relationship allow her to fulfill her needs and rekindle that spark, while I work towards being a satisfying lover again?
TL;DR Fiancee is unsatisfied because of me and lonely, would opening up the relationship help?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

tbh women are terrible gossips

Yuuuuuuup

This can work out to your benefit because I have had lots of sex by word of mouth but if you have a small dick enjoy never getting laid :(

Lol at that post tho

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Blue Train posted:

Yuuuuuuup

This can work out to your benefit because I have had lots of sex by word of mouth but if you have a small dick enjoy never getting laid :(

Lol at that post tho

Learn how to use your tongue or just always insist on the lights being out and hire a cock double/stunt cock.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zil posted:

Learn how to use your tongue or just always insist on the lights being out and hire a cock double/stunt cock.

This but buy a strap on imo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Pick posted:

tbh women are terrible gossips
Between this and the women describing their cheating friend as "fierce" I feel like men and women are just terrible in different ways.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

Between this and the women describing their cheating friend as "fierce" I feel like men and women are just terrible in different ways.

Humanity has failed

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Actually, I'm going to take that back until such time as we get a tale of a woman sodomizing a man for trying to feed her vegetables.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

Actually, I'm going to take that back until such time as we get a tale of a woman sodomizing a man for trying to feed her vegetables.

Like she snatches a zucchini from him and rapes him with it? Thanks for the fic idea

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
:tipshat: you can call it, "Foreverial Tiedup Vegitized"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Yuuuuuuup

Lol at that post tho

imagine if men had to rely on an elaborate whisper network to find out if a woman had big ol titties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

imagine if men had to rely on an elaborate whisper network to find out if a woman had big ol titties

The telegraph would have been invented sooner.