Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
People are finally getting riled up about the Senate bill...

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Trump has nominated ex-Rep Scott Garrett (R-NJ) to head the Export Import Bank

Garrett voted to close it in 2015

Ah, the old Rick Perry approach

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zas posted:

hermain cain post?

This isn't page 999

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

you guys heard of North Korea?

turns out, they're bad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha can you imagine Herman Cain running in 2016 with the nothing matters generators in place

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

zegermans posted:

This isn't page 999

it was post 999, or so i thought (it was 9999)

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

sexpig by night posted:

oh my god Fox is really pushing Tillerson's line about NK being 'directly responsible' for the kid's death and just called it 'functionally the murder of a US citizen'.

I mean, they're not wrong, but holy poo poo is this saber rattling the dumbest thing

Going to war with NK so we don't have to go to war with Russia is the Trumpiest thing possible.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

pictured above: pences ideal running mate

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

orb truther posted:

you guys heard of North Korea?

turns out, they're bad

they're bad BECAUSE of OBAMA, though

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ykD7Vf_sbk&t=343s

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also Arrested Development Season 4 is a lot more sad on the rewatch because what was considered dumb and absurd 3 years ago happened.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

Going to war with NK so we don't have to go to war with Russia is the Trumpiest thing possible.

russia would be on our side against chyyyna

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

you twit!

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Robert Plant posted:

What do you call all of this?

Apocalypse Now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

you described a rhetoric class, i said you described a rhetoric class, you said "nah, that's TOO FORMAL"

i described a rhetoric class but without formality, you responded "ah yes, this thing with formality, that i taught", and i said lol

but its not really about the truth of any of it, its that you threw out some greek words and said that you taught something and i didnt give a gently caress about either of them, and that personally wounds you. you have a piece of paper on your wall that lets you say those words with authority, and i disrespected that authority. thats why you dont care at all about anything that was actually said, and have just spent posts whining about how The Things You Know Should Be Respected, and how Anyone Who Doesn't Respect Them Must Not Understand Them

which is cool, thats human, ur human, i get it. just remember ur in the trump thread of the shitpost subforum of the dead gay comedy website and try 2 :justpost: instead of fretting about someone saying lol to u instead of fawning over unexceptional achievement

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

kaleedity posted:

they're bad BECAUSE of OBAMA, though

neolib take: and I bet T***p doesn't even start a war over it :rolleyes:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zas posted:

hermain cain post?

i dont know if i want to live in a post-herman cain world

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"I'm not going to kill you" says the Senator as he's sharpening his knives
https://twitter.com/heidihaggard5/status/876954596748414976

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

GobiasIndustries posted:

"I'm not going to kill you" says the Senator as he's sharpening his knives
https://twitter.com/heidihaggard5/status/876954596748414976

lol sure they won't

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Ray posted:

lol sure they won't

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/876951645732589568

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

read that tweet in a dog voice

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who is a trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i described a rhetoric class but without formality, you responded "ah yes, this thing with formality, that i taught", and i said lol

but its not really about the truth of any of it, its that you threw out some greek words and said that you taught something and i didnt give a gently caress about either of them, and that personally wounds you. you have a piece of paper on your wall that lets you say those words with authority, and i disrespected that authority. thats why you dont care at all about anything that was actually said, and have just spent posts whining about how The Things You Know Should Be Respected, and how Anyone Who Doesn't Respect Them Must Not Understand Them

which is cool, thats human, ur human, i get it. just remember ur in the trump thread of the shitpost subforum of the dead gay comedy website and try 2 :justpost: instead of fretting about someone saying lol to u instead of fawning over unexceptional achievement

thats a lotta time to tell me that the sun shines on dudes crew

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

EX250 Type R posted:

coma, coma, coma, coma, coma korean

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I always filled out my evaluations and gave criticism on what was successful / what wasn't

it takes like five minutes to write words and it's seriously pathetic that so many people were lazy about it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Of course the bill wasn't rushed, we gave the Democrats almost 10 whole hours to read it!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

I always filled out my evaluations and gave criticism on what was successful / what wasn't

it takes like five minutes to write words and it's seriously pathetic that so many people were lazy about it

not surprised you take every opportunity offfered to share your opinion ;)

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

eonwe posted:

who is a trump

it is an elemental, manifesting the essence and corporeal form of urine, evoked form a dark corner of the astral realm by a terrible, dark, thaumaturgy

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is there a redeeming quality to megyn or is she just incredibly stupid and mean spirited

Nope, she's just photographs really well

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

3k posts what news beyond baloogan being a satanic horse fuckeR?

Horse fuckee

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Nope, she's just photographs really well

She's also in favor of social welfare programs when they directly benefit her.

So she's got your back if you ever get pregnant and seek maternity leave.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

pictured above: pences ideal mate

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
This was probably posted somewhere during the day, but the UK media went round to where the Finnsbury Mosque attacker lived for some 'neighbours reacted with shock and dismay, and said they couldn't believe it' soundbites, and L O L:

quote:

Neighbours told of their shock after seeing pictures of Osborne being arrested by police.

Dave Ashford, 52, said: ‘Someone called me and said it was him and I said ‘It can’t be’. Then I saw the picture on the news and said ‘S***, it’s him’.’

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete c*** but this is really surprising.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
curry yum

• Locked thread