Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

spacetoaster posted:

That ain't no muscle bulge sweetie. :wink:
well, technically speaking...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
On a tangent...I did read Whedon's whole Wonder Woman script a few years ago. You, too, can read it here! If there's any doubt about its authenticity, let me diffuse them: it is absolutely a Whedon script and filled with a ton of Whedonisms that you'd be hard-pressed to mimic, even as a parody.

My main takeaway at the time was that it was clearly written by someone who'd cracked open his first Wonder Woman book like a day or two before writing the script and had only ever seen her before in the Justice League cartoons. But -- again, at the time -- I didn't really notice anything particularly sexist about it other than one extended sequence where Diana had to lose her powers and suffer human pains and human torments in order to teach her humility because...uh...I don't really remember why.

...okay, :sweatdrop: with the benefit of hindsight, and especially having now seen a much better version of the story come to fruition...I can see just how problematic some of the scenes are. Honestly, I think there are pieces of great writing littered throughout the script, but it's hard not to be dismissive of it when the overall product just...well, just isn't as good as what we ended up getting. Yeah, it's not fair to compare a bloody first draft to a finished product, but it is what it is. v:shobon:v

spacetoaster posted:

Why female only? They're all that way.

I dunno if this is a serious question or not because the internet has broken my ability to sense sarcasm in relation to social issues...but you'd be hard-pressed to claim that a costume which covers 99% of a guy from neck to toe is some sort of major blow against sexism in superhero depictions, no matter how much they emphasize his muscles. Emphasizing muscles is a male power fantasy, not male objectification. If it weren't, then Hulk would be the hottest guy out there.

I mean...he is, but still.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Mr. Apollo posted:

Steve even has a line saying something like "yeah it's a real baby, not one made out of clay"
She specifically mentions that twice. Once when she's telling Steve they need to help the villagers when they're in the trench. She says something like "They've enslaved the village; women, children..." and at the end when she has decided that humanity does not deserve her help. She says something like "They're killing people they can't even see. Woman, children...children Steve!" In both cases she really emphasizes the word children.
I don't know if this is a bad opinion but that's one of things I really liked about her character. They allowed to her to be an absolute bad rear end while still being very feminine and no one ever made any of the typical jokes about her leading the way. Her abilities were recognized and all the guys quickly realized that they could best help by acting as support for her.

She was able to be a woman without having to act super macho. Same thing with Steve, his masculinity was never joked about or teased just because he followed her. They're both allowed to just be without resorting to tropes for their characters.

Said it better than I could. There doesn't need to be a woman acting or behaving like a Bond/Hardcore masculine man to be amazing or progressive or badass or whatever. That completely misses a mark. From the previews it's like Atomic Blonde vs Wonder Woman's genuine heartfelt compassion yet courage to step forward and lead by example.

And good point on Steve. This is one thing I did appreciate about Wonder Woman.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
In the comics depending on the way she's being written the costume is fine. Like it's totally the kind of thing a confidant, flashy, super powerful paragon of Greco-Roman warriorness would wear. The problem is more the male gaze way in which the character is often posed and drawn in the comics, and it's cool that Jenkins knows that difference and avoided it in the movie.

That said, the costume is pretty dumb when the character is written differently from that, and it's always groanworthy to see the nerd rage whenever there's a few issues in a row where she wears pants or is wearing more extensive armor for a given situation.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrianWilly posted:

I dunno if this is a serious question or not because the internet has broken my ability to sense sarcasm in relation to social issues...but you'd be hard-pressed to claim that a costume which covers 99% of a guy from neck to toe is some sort of major blow against sexism in superhero depictions, no matter how much they emphasize his muscles. Emphasizing muscles is a male power fantasy, not male objectification. If it weren't, then Hulk would be the hottest guy out there.

lol, yeah right. It's a literal skin tight bodysuit. And every other man in superhero movies have the same thing going on. Have you seen Chris Pratt, or Hugh Jackman, keep their clothes on for an entire movie?

I'm not saying the ladies aren't objectified, but you're dumb as hell if you think the men aren't too.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Equeen posted:

I saw someone say that Wonder Woman isn't feminist because Diana is "highly sexualized", and I have to disagree. I'm trying to think of a male gaze-y shot in the movie, and I'm drawing a blank. There was no close-ups on her (or any Amazon's) rear end and tits, nor was there a dumb scene where Diana is changing clothes, and Steve trying to sneak a peak. Like, there's more to sexual objectification than "is she showing skin, y/n".

I don't think the movie is particularly feminist other than being a power fantasy for women, but besides that point, there's a certainly breed of feminists who view anything sex-positive in a negative light. I don't have much experience with them other than second hand accounts like Emma Watson being spit at by "purists" because she showed some skin in a photo shoot. It's real easy to strawman those kinds of people and even easier to confuse sexy with fetishization. I don't care for the wedges/heels/whatever on Wonder Woman's boots, but I found nothing wrong with her outfit and the camera never drew attention to her bits, so to speak. I say this as a guy who usually complains about boobplate and bikini armor, platemail heels and other dumb trashy designs in video games and whatnot.

If anything, her outfit gave me serious Xena vibes. Wonder Woman obviously existed before Xena but seeing it in a live action movie, that's the first thing I thought of.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Guy A. Person posted:

The weird thing about the "why don't they just shoot her in the exposed legs? why didn't they shoot at the dudes running by?" question is that it's not like an RTS where these dudes in the trenches have 360 degree awareness of the battlefield. It was probably a sequence of events like:

1. look at this lunatic crossing the field, let's shoot her
2. what the hell, why isn't she falling? shoot her more!
3. *a bunch of bullets and noise and sparks and dust and the chaos of people freaking out at the weird rear end poo poo that's happening*
4. Some dudes have now shown up and are killing us

Like I can't remember if we see the perspective of the machine gunners but I'd imagine they see a figure in the distance and then vaguely see it standing through a hail of bullets and dust, I don't know that they could've just been like "oh she clearly has a magical shield but her knees are exposed!" from their vantage point.

She also has armor that extends from her knees on downwards.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Charlz Guybon posted:

She also has armor that extends from her knees on downwards.
I think in the warehouse scene you see you boots sparking from bullets deflecting off of them. It's in the trailer too. There's a close of of her boots and you see the same spark effect as when she deflects bullets using her brackets.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

lol, yeah right. It's a literal skin tight bodysuit. And every other man in superhero movies have the same thing going on. Have you seen Chris Pratt, or Hugh Jackman, keep their clothes on for an entire movie?

I'm not saying the ladies aren't objectified, but you're dumb as hell if you think the men aren't too.
Oookay I was trying to be politic about this but I guess we'll just go straight to the insults.

Chris Pratt's superhero outfit is a full leather trenchcoat over a functional T-shirt and pants. Hugh Jackman's conventional Wolverine costume has him in full padded body armor. Shall we go further down the list to "every other man in superhero movies"? Tony Stark: full futuristic iron armor that covers every inch of his body. Captain America: fully padded body armor. Batman: fully padded body armor. Flash: full armored suit. Cyborg: literally a computer outfit. Aquaman: actually reveals his body for a change...except that he also ends up with fully-covered armor, according to the trailers. And then, I guess Hawkeye and Thor have bare biceps, sometimes.

Pack it up, boys, sexism is loving over!!

It's good that you mentioned Hugh Jackman, though, because he's kind of become the go-to example to illustrate the power fantasy vs sexual fantasy dichotomy that you apparently don't think exist.

quote:

On the left: a magazine tailored for a male audience, showing him in full beefcake-type mode with headlines about how you, too, can look like this. On the right: a magazine tailored for a female audience, which has a headline about romance and shows him looking more or less like a normal dude.
Do you believe filmmakers have Wolverine rip off his shirt to display crazy rippling muscles as he snarls and yells and viciously shreds his way across armies of extras because they're trying to make him appealing to the ladies in the audience? No son, that's there for your benefit. That's there to show off muscles and manliness and strength in all its alpha-male prowess, not because women and queer men are all looking to get raw'd by a grunting neanderthal.

Sure, you're right that male objectification does happen in superhero films. There's hardly any nowadays (including WW) that don't include at least one scene of its male leads with their shirts off, some of them justifiable, some of them bluntly gratuitous. But we were speaking specifically of costumes, which is why I couldn't even tell if you were joking or not when you wheeled out a bloody full-body-covered Superman suit -- which is basically the same suit that the character has worn since 1938 -- as some sort of definitive demonstration that men get objectified just as badly as women or something in these films. It's skintight, you say? Well poo poo, I guess that's that then!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrianWilly posted:

Oookay I was trying to be politic about this but I guess we'll just go straight to the insults.

Chris Pratt's superhero outfit is a full leather trenchcoat over a functional T-shirt and pants. Hugh Jackman's conventional Wolverine costume has him in full padded body armor. Shall we go further down the list to "every other man in superhero movies"? Tony Stark: full futuristic iron armor that covers every inch of his body. Captain America: fully padded body armor. Batman: fully padded body armor. Flash: full armored suit. Cyborg: literally a computer outfit. Aquaman: actually reveals his body for a change...except that he also ends up with fully-covered armor, according to the trailers. And then, I guess Hawkeye and Thor have bare biceps, sometimes.

Pack it up, boys, sexism is loving over!!

It's good that you mentioned Hugh Jackman, though, because he's kind of become the go-to example to illustrate the power fantasy vs sexual fantasy dichotomy that you apparently don't think exist.

Do you believe filmmakers have Wolverine rip off his shirt to display crazy rippling muscles as he snarls and yells and viciously shreds his way across armies of extras because they're trying to make him appealing to the ladies in the audience? No son, that's there for your benefit. That's there to show off muscles and manliness and strength in all its alpha-male prowess, not because women and queer men are all looking to get raw'd by a grunting neanderthal.

Sure, you're right that male objectification does happen in superhero films. There's hardly any nowadays (including WW) that don't include at least one scene of its male leads with their shirts off, some of them justifiable, some of them bluntly gratuitous. But we were speaking specifically of costumes, which is why I couldn't even tell if you were joking or not when you wheeled out a bloody full-body-covered Superman suit -- which is basically the same suit that the character has worn since 1938 -- as some sort of definitive demonstration that men get objectified just as badly as women or something in these films. It's skintight, you say? Well poo poo, I guess that's that then!

That's a lot of words just to agree with me, son.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Wonder Woman passes Man of Steel in American box office gross.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/06/23/box-office-wonder-woman-flies-past-man-of-steel-with-293m-cume/#5f56c3282f62

quote:

Wonder Woman ended its third week of domestic release with a $4 million Thursday gross, down just 33% from last Thursday and up 4% from yesterday. That brings the film's 21-day total to $293.207m. So, yeah, inflation notwithstanding (give it a week), Wonder Woman has surpassed Man of Steel ($291m in 2013) at the domestic box office. And it may cross $300m domestic today (on the 28th anniversary of Tim Burton's Batman) or certainly will tomorrow. That will make it the third movie of the year to hit that milestone after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 ($376m-and-counting) and Beauty and the Beast ($503m).

Oh, and it has now made at least $605 million worldwide, not counting whatever it did overseas yesterday. So, either yesterday or today, it did (or will) pass the (non-adjusted) $609.8m worldwide gross of Phyllida Lloyd's Mamma Mia! back in 2008. The film earned $144m domestic and $465m overseas while opening, ironically enough, on the same day as Space Chimps... and The Dark Knight in North America. Point being, Wonder Woman is or soon will be the biggest live-action global grosser ever from a solo female director. The record for any and all solo female-directed films sits with Jennifer Yuh Nelson's (still awesome) Kung Fu Panda 2, which earned $665m worldwide back in 2011. That milestone may fall on Sunday or soon after.

We'll see how the film holds up in its fourth weekend, especially with Transformers: The Last Knight not quite catching fire in comparison to its predecessors. But there is something appropriate in that "to hell with conventional wisdom" sort of way that the Wonder Woman origin story has earned more in North America (and soon worldwide) than the Superman origin story. That said, what we've seen thus far this summer isn't that different from much of last summer. By that I mean that, among the "big" movies, the comic book superhero films (Guardians 2, Wonder Woman, presumably Spider-Man: Homecoming) and the big kid-targeted animated movies (Cars 3 and presumably Despicable Me 3) are doing well while everything else (Alien: Covenant, King Arthur, Pirates 5, Transformers 5, The Mummy) somewhat struggles in North America.

Sure, it's great that the female-led superhero movie is crushing most of the male-centric biggies, but as a trend or a pattern it's not that different from last year at this point where Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Finding Dory, The Secret Life of Pets, Suicide Squad and (relatively speaking) The Legend of Tarzan did okay while Alice Through the Looking Glass, Independence Day: Resurgence, Warcraft, Star Trek Beyond and Ghostbusters fumbled. We'll see if this pattern continues into July as War for the Planet of the Apes, Valerian, Dunkirk and The Dark Tower take their shot at the title over the second half of the summer. It's beyond cool that Wonder Woman has become the de-facto movie of the summer, and there is much good to be taken from its success. But it's also a case of the comic book superhero movies kicking butt while everything else struggles.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

That's a lot of words just to agree with me, son.

I agree with the goalpost that you've shifted to, sure. I also notice you didn't post a picture of Cap in the two different combat uniforms he wears for the whole rest of the movie, since it would defeat your own imaginary false claim that every male superhero wears a skintight outfit or something.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Go challenge those roller derby people you posted about to a race and dont come back till you have a trophy or a medal or whatever.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Crappy Jack posted:

Why don't they just shoot Robocop in the mouth?

And why don't people in Metropolis recognize Superman?

Mr. Apollo posted:

The way the view changed to the gentle snowfall that Diana called "magical" was nice too. It made the whole thing feel more about love than lust or something done in the passion of a moment. The whole thing was taken slowly and deliberately.

I was expecting a "morning after talk" or for the rest of the squad to make joke or innuendo but it was really nice to see a complete absence of that.

This was actually such a relief - it was just business as usual the next morning.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 24, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm actually tempted to go watch it for a 3rd time.

BrianWilly posted:

I agree with the goalpost that you've shifted to, sure.

I don't think you know what that means.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

spacetoaster posted:

Agreed.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Thor had a particularly blatant female-gaze scene. Equality !

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Kelly posted:

And why don't people in Metropolis recognize Superman?

I'm sure they do. He wears a pretty distinctive outfit. Hard to mistake him for someone else, I'd think.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I just saw it again and during the trench scene most of the bullets are hitting her shield but you can see several sparks coming off her boots.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Sir Kodiak posted:

I'm sure they do. He wears a pretty distinctive outfit. Hard to mistake him for someone else, I'd think.

One of the greatest moments in all of superhero comics is how Bane deduces that Bruce Wayne is Batman by walking around town holding his hand out in front of his face so that he only sees people's mouths/chins

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
I always got the distinct impression that this incarnation of Perry White was also in the know, unless he's got 4th wall breaking levels of dramatic irony as a superpower and only uses it to goad Clark Kent.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jun 24, 2017

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Neo Rasa posted:

One of the greatest moments in all of superhero comics is how Bane deduces that Bruce Wayne is Batman by walking around town holding his hand out in front of his face so that he only sees people's mouths/chins

And they call Batman the world's greatest detective.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Cool bit of trivia: Chief (the Native American dude who helps Diana and Steve out) was also a demigod: http://io9.gizmodo.com/wonder-woman-actor-says-chief-is-actually-a-demi-god-1796389983

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

That's cool. I was wondering why their lines weren't subtitled during that part and why Chief starting talking in that language. I assumed they were speaking a Native American language but didn't know which one.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
But can he make himself grow to gigantic size by saying a specific word?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

"Martha"

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Away all Goats posted:

And they call Batman the world's greatest detective.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Charlz Guybon posted:

Wonder Woman passes Man of Steel in American box office gross.

quote:

Wonder Woman ended its third week of domestic release with a $4 million Thursday gross, down just 33% from last Thursday and up 4% from yesterday. That brings the film's 21-day total to $293.207m. So, yeah, inflation notwithstanding (give it a week), Wonder Woman has surpassed Man of Steel ($291m in 2013) at the domestic box office.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/06/23/box-office-wonder-woman-flies-past-man-of-steel-with-293m-cume/#5f56c3282f62

Note that it took Man of Steel 93 days to hit the $291 million domestic mark but WW got there in just 21 days and is still going strong.

Ridiculously strong:

It pulled in an estimated $25m on its 4th weekend which is not only twice as much as any of the other DCEU films made (BvS only made $9m on its 4th weekend), it's more than any of them made on their 3rd weekend. That's also a bigger 4th weekend than all the MCU films except The Avengers, bigger than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises and only $1m behind The Dark Knight, bigger than all the Spider-Man films except the first one, bigger than all the X-Men films as well as all the Harry Potter films, all the Pirates of the Caribbean films, all the Fast & Furious films, all the Transformers films, all the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films ...
WW made more on its fourth weekend than Star Wars: Rogue One did and only $4m less than Jurassic World. There's a crazy amount of momentum behind it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Note that it took Man of Steel 93 days to hit the $291 million domestic mark but WW got there in just 21 days and is still going strong.

Ridiculously strong:

It pulled in an estimated $25m on its 4th weekend which is not only twice as much as any of the other DCEU films made (BvS only made $9m on its 4th weekend), it's more than any of them made on their 3rd weekend. That's also a bigger 4th weekend than all the MCU films except The Avengers, bigger than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises and only $1m behind The Dark Knight, bigger than all the Spider-Man films except the first one, bigger than all the X-Men films as well as all the Harry Potter films, all the Pirates of the Caribbean films, all the Fast & Furious films, all the Transformers films, all the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films ...
WW made more on its fourth weekend than Star Wars: Rogue One did and only $4m less than Jurassic World. There's a crazy amount of momentum behind it.

So how does this affect the development schedule? Does this mean we're going to be seeing Wonder Woman 2 (I first typed WWII and realized that wasn't going to work out, lol) sooner? Will she be getting a larger role in any batman/superman/justice league movie in the future?

How do studios adapt, if at all, to over the top blockbusters?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

spacetoaster posted:

So how does this affect the development schedule? Does this mean we're going to be seeing Wonder Woman 2 (I first typed WWII and realized that wasn't going to work out, lol) sooner? Will she be getting a larger role in any batman/superman/justice league movie in the future?

Well, one of the rumors of the Whedon reshoots of JL is to beef up her role in the movie based on the response of WW. Mind you, rumors and all.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Davros1 posted:

Well, one of the rumors of the Whedon reshoots of JL is to beef up her role in the movie based on the response of WW. Mind you, rumors and all.

Really hope they put some oversight on him due to the reaction to his script.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

spacetoaster posted:

Patty Jenkins said she's already started working on a treatment for Wonder Woman 2 with Geoff Johns. She said it'll be a period piece set sometime between 1917 and 2017.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

So having just seen this, am I alone in thinking that a lot of the final fight scene was baaaaad? Like, I thought it was pretty decent all the way through but the climax seemed like the weakest part of the movie.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Glagha posted:

So having just seen this, am I alone in thinking that a lot of the final fight scene was baaaaad? Like, I thought it was pretty decent all the way through but the climax seemed like the weakest part of the movie.

Nah, it's the worst part of this movie, and the worst part of most superhero movies. People have this idea that characters getting punched through buildings and so on and then getting back up makes them look powerful and invulnerable but really it just makes the attacks look weightless and meaningless.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Nah, it's the worst part of this movie, and the worst part of most superhero movies. People have this idea that characters getting punched through buildings and so on and then getting back up makes them look powerful and invulnerable but really it just makes the attacks look weightless and meaningless.

I mean I will say that I nearly laughed out loud at the kamehameha.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Glagha posted:

I mean I will say that I nearly laughed out loud at the kamehameha.

Granted, but when powering up an energy attack is more amusing and novel than what you've got going on normally, you know you're in trouble.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Crappy Jack posted:

Why don't they just shoot Robocop in the mouth?

People keep saying this as a rebuttal, but Robocop had the exact "shot by a hundred guys with machine guns" situation a couple of times and didn't come away unscathed. :v:

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Was Diana's makeup deliberately darker in BvS to show her more stoic and somber nature? I don't know if I'm misremembering but it seems to be darker and heavier than her look in WW.

Also, thinking back on it, her shock at Steve admitting that he was lying to the general about not going to the front (I'm a spy it's what I do!) compared to the casual "Is it still stealing if you steal from another thief?" query to Bruce when he confronts her about taking the flash drive was a nice touch of character development.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Ferrinus posted:

A friend of mine linked me to this analysis of Whedon's weird writing tics vis-a-vis female characters and I think it checks out: http://laureljupiter.tumblr.com/post/118320729761/laureljupiter-im-looking-at-screenshots-of-this

Actually Wash was written out because Tudyk refused to sign a multi-movie contract (meaning he could negotiate for higher wages if the movie was successful) so the studio insisted he die. So that part of the argument is actually just factually incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ridiculously strong:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/BrownPortlyDinosaur.webm

• Locked thread