Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Reality Winner posted:

There is 24 hr news on tv at the free clinic and I want to die

why the gently caress is it that whenever i encounter a tv in a public place it's got the loving news on

i dont WANT to watch the news all i want to watch is ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bezos/Zuck 2020 :yayclod::nsa::nsacloud:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo they have to do a runoff, this is the first time that's ever happened in Mongolia:

https://twitter.com/munkhsaikhan_o/status/879417123822604288

Battulga did indeed win the most votes, which is good, as he is the anti-austerity candidate; but they actually don't know who the other candidate is going to be, Enkhbold or Ganbaatar

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

this is cool and good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Democrats!
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/879420157352968192

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Nichael posted:

why are reporters tougher on silicon valley con artists than russian backed nazis who run the government?

Probably because Silicon Valley con artists can't afford to assassinate journalists... yet.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Philthy posted:

Is the CBO coming out today or something

Supposedly.

The White House never reconsiders anything. Where has he been for the past six months?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

you need to either get left people to vote (lol) or convince right people that they're massive cucks for a daddy's boy fat predisent

Except that the people voting for Trump and the GOP can not be shamed into not voting for them.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SPITTIN HOT FIRE

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

We all know we'll be back at the Bernie plan anyways when the current and GOP plans go poop. Capitalism and health care are oil and water.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

hi i was driving home did the ticking thing happen

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

deadgoon posted:

why the gently caress is it that whenever i encounter a tv in a public place it's got the loving news on

i dont WANT to watch the news all i want to do is die

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/billscher/status/879421304591572992

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Good.

I hope they start jailing political opponents soon 😈

Lock them up

Burn it down

Trump!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

oddium posted:

yes, we're all to report to the closest police HQ for our mandatory serial number tattoo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

oddium posted:

two or three hours to go until the News Hour

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Philthy posted:

Is the CBO coming out today or something

i'd say in an hour, definitely today

deadgoon posted:

i dont WANT to watch the news all i want to watch is ed balls

https://twitter.com/dril/status/568056615355740160?lang=en

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

oddium posted:

since he mentioned fuse length and fuses don't tick I have some concerns about the veracity of his claims

given the massive meltdown from Trump today, though, I still have hope :shobon:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gringostar posted:

once you get outside of the good parts of CA it quickly turns into the south

the south, but with good mexican food all over the place, a better climate, cooler and gooder mountains, way fewer tornadoes, a non-entirely-retarded state government, and slightly less KKKs per capita, so it's still better than the south :ca:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Philthy posted:

We all know we'll be back at the Bernie plan anyways when the current and GOP plans go poop. Capitalism and health care are oil and water.

i like to picture it as a gaping fanged maw feeding upon a river of blood flowing from the sick and dying

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/879421292406910976

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/879422132387684352

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm the purchased coffee in every hand
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/879420294628347905

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

radical meme posted:

Except that the people voting for Trump and the GOP can not be shamed into not voting for them.

oh no, don't shame them. emasculate them. there's a difference.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WOW I just saw the news, the headlines are saying that trump might be BAD??!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Philthy posted:

uhhh, the GOP plan is to tell everyone "everyone is returned to their base state of nature, go"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

alnilam posted:

*types furiously with green terminal text reflected on my glasses*

*gruff voice* I'm in

*finger hovers over enter key*

>./make_juice |

"Hang on to your butts"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Brown Moses Mad

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I fuckin hate liberals

fuckin hate 'em

they make me so mad i go to where they do bad things and financially support them and give them attention

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

sir the drive through window is closed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vertical Lime posted:

i'd say in an hour, definitely today

it'd just be swell if the ticking was bc the CBO score showed the plan wasn't eligible for reconciliation as written

but more than likely it will be "trump literally ordered the russian hacks himself" and Congress will continue to do nothing because they're huge pieces of poo poo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Do modern cameras operate by "switch"? I'm lost in the metaphor here.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/RobByersWV/status/879416665712336896

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol these clods are gonna die in poverty from lack of healthcare, keep slurping that orange cock idiots.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Probably have to otherwise they'd be loitering.

The least ethnically diverse Starbucks in existence right now.

Philthy has issued a correction as of 20:39 on Jun 26, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ex post facho posted:

uhhh, the GOP plan is to tell everyone "everyone is returned to their base state of nature, go"

The GOP plan is to find every child in America and toss them out the nearest window

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Media to Brown Moses: Na *continues drawing six figure check*

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

trump:kim::hands:ears

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/879421607894188032

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Schnorkles posted:

i was also young and bad at video games so its fully possible it was actually the easiest game ever

no i know from playing it extensively as an adult after rediscovering it that it is a. hard as balls to make a profit, you're actually better off opening heaven and making sure it is profitable before even allowing souls to even come into hell.

the second, completely insane thing they did was require you to manually manage a slider for each individual structure by sliding it into the most efficient setting. this would be slowly thrown off every game tick. i suppose it was to get you to look at the structures and read the excellent descriptions but in effect it makes the game tedious-to-impossible with larger afterlives

just some tips and tricks if you ever want to play 1996's LucasArts heaven/hell building simulator, Afterlife.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Make fun of me will you? Well guess what libtard? I'm gonna go back to that Starbucks with friends, and we're going to buy some of that effete coffee you love to drink there so much, and then we're going to sit there and talk!
Triggered yet? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al! posted:

no i know from playing it extensively as an adult after rediscovering it that it is a. hard as balls to make a profit, you're actually better off opening heaven and making sure it is profitable before even allowing souls to even come into hell.

the second, completely insane thing they did was require you to manually manage a slider for each individual structure by sliding it into the most efficient setting. this would be slowly thrown off every game tick. i suppose it was to get you to look at the structures and read the excellent descriptions but in effect it makes the game tedious-to-impossible with larger afterlives

just some tips and tricks if you ever want to play 1996's LucasArts heaven/hell building simulator, Afterlife.

sir this is an egghead software

• Locked thread