Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/alexis_levinson/status/885258589711081472

we need to be open minded and listen to all voices when it comes to scandalous campaign dirt from foreign sources

Thanks, other guy who gets privately mocked by his own party for being a Russian stooge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

President Zuck! would ban the girls but let the robots come in.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I was talking to one of our contract security guards at work last week and it came up in conversation that I was from Michigan, and I poo poo you not the first thing out of his mouth was "so you like Kid Rock huh?" without a hint of irony. When America collapses this is what my home state will be known for.

This is the most significant effect of Trump's election and the one that doesn't get enough attention IMO. Now any prick with a large enough fanbase will look at Trump and say "that guy could do it and I'm way smarter than he is, so why not me?". What I want to see is who pops onto the scene a year before the next presidential election the way Trump did and manages to ride it within striking distance if not actually winning. I wouldn't be surprised if we've long forgotten about Zuck and The Rock by then as someone even more ridiculous comes onto the scene.

vermin supreme will run as blarnie slanders, and no one will notice he's not actually bernie sanders and he's gonna get elected

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

eonwe posted:

well, he did a good thing. its a stopped clock scenario, but I'll take it

its his own got dang policies that made the situation

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

wonder if he will do the same for the gambian team

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Shugojin posted:

its his own got dang policies that made the situation

I'm not denying it, thats why I said its a stopped clock type situation

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Typo posted:

so kanye is actually gonna run right

Who the gently caress knows anymore

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

fits my needs posted:

What kind of people even inhabit the subreddits for cities? I'm gonna assume the worst.

/r/seattle is a nightmare hellscape of boot lickers

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

wonder if he will do the same for the gambian team

he probably thinks "Gambia" is a made up fake news place, like Narnia or Mongolia

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Rah! posted:

lol

couldn't he at least have said Eminem or Robocop instead?

I actually haven't seen Robocop, at least not all the way through. Also this guy is too white to care about Eminem.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/885268300057399296

Yeah but did it have anything to do with Hillary's emails or Ukraine?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Citizen Tayne posted:

Literally my life

Thanks I have to install nanny software on my phone so I can get $60 a month to cover work emails.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

eonwe posted:

I'm not denying it, thats why I said its a stopped clock type situation

yeah

but i'm stuck on the fact that it's his own fault and his lovely mirror-finish brain will just reflect this and he'll never understand it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

What kind of people even inhabit the subreddits for cities? I'm gonna assume the worst.

yeah pretty much

sometimes you get fooled into thinking someone is cool for a second, and then they go back to calling for the homeless genocide and claiming that techies such as themselves are the only reason a major city is relevant/prosperous

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Shugojin posted:

he's literally too energetic to die

this man has discovered one weird trick to recharge his finite human battery. donald trump HATES him!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Rah! posted:

vermin supreme will run as blarnie slanders, and no one will notice he's not actually bernie sanders and he's gonna get elected

me to my friend: "no I'm pretty sure bernie has always had a boot on his head"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I actually haven't seen Robocop, at least not all the way through. Also this guy is too white to care about Eminem.

i thought most eminem fans were white

though i guess they're the wrong kind of white, like juggalos

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

yeah pretty much

sometimes you get fooled into thinking someone is cool for a second, and then they go back to calling for the homeless genocide and claiming that techies such as themselves are the only reason a major city is relevant/prosperous

I always had the impression that reddit was mostly rich,white dudes that work in IT in some capacity?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hoo boy are the robocop sequels bad

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

The whole "we need to listen to all sides equal weight" line of reasoning is the whole reason we're here in the first place

no it's not

"we need to listen to all sides" is almost always code for "sure, all the authoritative sources and experts and facts say X, but I don't want to believe it, so I'm going to decide that the collective agreement of the entire scientific community is not as important as the expertise of the homeless guy in the park who believes God told him X was a lie cooked up by (((Satan)))"

whenever anyone says they're interested in hearing all the viewpoints, that just means they know the correct viewpoint is one they disagree with and they feel like they need an excuse to go fishing for alternative realities

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

I always had the impression that reddit was mostly rich,white dudes that work in IT in some capacity?

it does seem that way

edit: in addition to all the white dude MAGA crazies

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
trump being a Russian patsy the entire time is good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Just read the first volume of SAGA and it's p good, will probably continue reading

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

C-Euro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27i9LoNJshA
:frogout:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao this guy lol hahahaha roflmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is the ideal transhumanist body. you may not like it, but this is what peak probiotics looks like.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/885258840471728130

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Just read the first volume of SAGA and it's p good, will probably continue reading

good choice, Saga's great

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

hoo boy are the robocop sequels bad

robocop 2 is good

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

fits my needs posted:

In my experience, mostly nerds who want to exterminate poor and/or homeless people because they had to pay taxes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

peeonwe posted:

robocop 2 is good

noooooooooooooo, it is not

don't listen to this troll, folks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joementum posted:

this is the ideal transhumanist body. you may not like it, but this is what peak probiotics looks like.

Regular Brain: your sexuality is from your genetics

Megacelestial brain: actually homosexuality comes from the water

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

i hope the background is full of dickpill chemicals

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/885271146563645445

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

was tweeted in response to this

https://twitter.com/og_tjg/status/884756210267893761

I'm glad I'm out of Pharmacy and medical tbh

I write billing software for a BCBS company

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

didn't the guy who made the robocop suit get really pissed off and basically quit working on films because they borrowed the original suit and then chopped it up to fit a shorter actor without asking?

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

noooooooooooooo, it is not

don't listen to this troll, folks

it's about the privatization of police and other public services and is prescient af

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

fits my needs posted:

An Indian guy posted on the Pittsburgh subreddit asking if any Sikh temples here were open to converts. That's probably the worst possible place to post about that.

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I write billing software for a BCBS company

nobody should get in trouble for doxxing u since u post all this info abt urself openly

post nudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

peeonwe posted:

nobody should get in trouble for doxxing u since u post all this info abt urself openly

post nudes

nudes

• Locked thread