Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Heffer posted:

He's gonna get the kid to mow over Michelle's vegetable garden, isn't he

He should tear off the solar panels and dump them in the trash while he's at it. Oops, wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

its a shop?? its posted by the guy who posted this other known fake lols:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
it's still incredibly weird to me the level of disrespect and disgust I have for the president / government in general right now

like the wife and I want to go back to DC to do more tours and take in more of it, but it's like... eh, I'll wait until someone better's in the white house

if they sold tickets to the press briefings though sign me the gently caress up for that

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Somehow this is real and not Will Sasso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44O_cO0kvw

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
uh

quote:

is it possible someone is already slowly poisoning our precious piss baby

mosfungus is said to be a sign of the end of the person's family name

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Code Jockey posted:

it's still incredibly weird to me the level of disrespect and disgust I have for the president / government in general right now

like the wife and I want to go back to DC to do more tours and take in more of it, but it's like... eh, I'll wait until someone better's in the white house

if they sold tickets to the press briefings though sign me the gently caress up for that

That fight at the end of today's was great. Miller or whoever totally lost it. He must have said Jim, Jim,Jim,Jim like 100 times

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

sloppo posted:

uh

is it possible someone is already slowly poisoning our precious piss baby

mosfungus is said to be a sign of the end of the person's family name

I can only imagine what the most stressful job on earth will do to a guy who already looks like total garbage

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

haljordan posted:

I can only imagine what the most stressful job on earth will do to a guy who already looks like total garbage

It's only stressful if you actually gave a crap about how important the job is, the biggest stress Trump has in the job is sometimes it takes a few minutes for the Diet Coke to arrive when he presses the button on his desk.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

I think their predominant color was a greyish-green, though they had white bellies. They were mostly shiny and slippery, but the ridges of their backs were scaly. Their forms vaguely suggested the anthropoid, while their heads were the heads of fish, with prodigious bulging eyes that never closed. At the sides of their necks were palpitating gills, and their long paws were webbed. They hopped irregularly, sometimes on two legs and sometimes on four. I was somehow glad that they had no more than four limbs. Their croaking, baying voices, clearly used for articulate speech, held all the dark shades of expression which their staring faces lacked ... They were the blasphemous fish-frogs of the nameless design - living and horrible.
- Noted Racist H.P. Lovecraft

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

etalian posted:

He looks like Boss Nass from the Phantom Menace

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
It's amazing that every third reply to that Medvedev tweet a few pages back is people begging.... nay..... DEMANDING that the piss tape be released.

The will of the people has spoken and we will not be denied.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

LordSloth posted:

Busy writing the script for a brand new TV Series, Quantum Trump.

I'm still a few pages behind but a great photoshop would be Scott Bakula opening the door and looking into the mirror but it's Trump's face.

"I'm retarded?"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
my friend jim is leading the wall project. jared is advising on the cement, ideas from the chu state and the geopolitical effects of isolationism. And once it is finished, jr will be personally stationed atop it for 6 months with a sniper rifle

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

This legit made me mad, gently caress this absolute oval office

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

I just remembered that Trump was the BEST you could find out of 360 million people to be your leader.

lol

its messed up to think, that 360 million people went out and voted for trump because they wante dhim as president of their country, but here we are.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Tophat posted:

This legit made me mad, gently caress this absolute oval office

just imagine him as Buster Bluth

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Whoa! Maybe nms and spoiler tag this poo poo in the future! Yikes

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

just imagine him as Buster Bluth

The guy is trying to re-write what the symbolic meaning of a loving statue is

Did this guy not watch An American Tail? Oh, sorry Fievel , you gotta learn english to get away from those cats! Get hosed

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Tophat posted:

The guy is trying to re-write what the symbolic meaning of a loving statue is

even more reason to picture him as Buster Bluth

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

If they cut down on immigration who will work at Trump's golf courses and other properties for slave wages

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ben garrison has gone loving mental

entitled "the trouble with trannies":

quote:

Recently William Shatner has been under attack by SJWs, feminists who hate men and what he calls “snowflakes.” The latter are young people who are also known as, ‘crybullies.’ They invent or imagine micro-aggressions and slights and exaggerate them into major offenses. President Trump faces such outrage from the feminists, SJWS and snowflakes on a daily basis. They flew into a flurry when he decreed that transexuals don’t belong in the military. Do we really need such distractions inflicted upon people who fighting for our country? It’s bad enough they aren’t installing urinals for sailors on new aircraft carriers. They don’t want to offend female sailors or something. What’s next—flying the rainbow flags on ships?

and then this one

he's obsessed. he needs a pseudobillionaire dick to calm him down

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Has anyone who is deathly afraid of transgender people ever met or even spent eight seconds with one?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kuato posted:

Whoa! Maybe nms and spoiler tag this poo poo in the future! Yikes

that man murdered so many people.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The meaning of 'Death to America' isn't a call for violence, it's a cry for a mercy kill

Jesus Christ

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

All doctor's slip up. They all do it, eventually. At least with this Crystal Pyramid I know what I'm getting.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

and then this one

So I know maga chuds are on a crusade against these sjw feminist cucks, but have they actually met a single person like that off the internet?

Nvm I know the answer

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

By the way, it's amazing how a complete draft dodger like Trump would even try to dictate who can enlist.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

haljordan posted:

By the way, it's amazing how a complete draft dodger like Trump would even try to dictate who can enlist.

His feet hurt tho :(

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Would've been better if Shatner was sexually assaulting a female alien while ranting against Sulu.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

even better that they've been workshopping a new draft proposal.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ben Garrison also believes Michelle Obama is a transwoman.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

even better that they've been workshopping a new draft proposal.

Hey here's who I think should be able to enlist: loving anyone, because I'm sure as hell not.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

and then this one

FURRY :allbuttons:

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Stephen Miller's meltdown is brilliant, and I'm glad he's off the bench, but let's not forget to laugh at Sarah Huckabee too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB3LNFX_cfE

Owned at 5:30

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Aug 2, 2017

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

let furries enlist

compel them to

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

oh HELL yeah

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

and then this one

That second one's not showing up because Garrison's site has hotlinks throttled or something, so here it is on imgur because I'm a special helpful boy:

That is legit awful garbage, wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Like I seriously don't know what to say. It's not 'offensive' because it's just a stupid comic, but what the gently caress is going through this man's head?