Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Obamacare is going to kill us all.
Any day now. Yep... just... give it a minute. It'll happen.

Boy it seems like I've been drawing these "Obamacare is a vehicle about to impact the ground" comics for a while, now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This is the funniest cartoon that's ever been posted in these threads.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Those Dees are baffling even by Dees standards. :psyduck:

Also has he always been a flat Earther? That feels like a new development.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Vib Rib posted:

Boy it seems like I've been drawing these "Obamacare is a vehicle about to impact the ground" comics for a while, now.

Same could be said about the climate change comics :smugbert:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sir Tonk posted:

he's just doing less toons

im the positively liefieldesque positioning of the fist

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Yeah I guess Trump's Stand would just be another Trump.

I wonder what his Stand Cry is.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dees is a land of contradictions.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Maleficent is Kelly-grade

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Selachian posted:

Okay, maybe it's a bit fanciful, and of course "The March of Progress" is an outdated and inaccurate way to depict human evolution. But points to Bell for not going "WE AM PLAY GODS!" like, I'm sure, every other cartoonist who draws on this topic will.
A Man After Man Cartoon.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I can't tell if Dees is pro- or anti-Trump, but then, I don't think Dees can either.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

WonderWoMAN

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Zivilyn Bane posted:

You have to ask? "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!"

Or possibly "TWEETTWEETTWEETTWEETTWEETTWEET!"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I'm getting a strong "Celebrities who never wrote me back" vibe from this one.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Lord Hydronium posted:

Dees is a gestalt conciousness made up of all the conspiracy theories in the world. If there's a conspiracy theory about something, he believes it, no matter the actual content.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Perestroika posted:

Dees is a gestalt conciousness made up of all the conspiracy theories in the world. If there's a conspiracy theory about something, he believes it, no matter the actual content.

Except angels. Obviously those are fake.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Perestroika posted:

Except the theory that a group of Arab terrorists conspired to attack the World Trade Center.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Jay Rust posted:

WonderWoMAN

Madonna

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm calling it, Dees will eventually believe that all water is irrevocably tainted by fluoride (autocorrect suggested 'roofies') and food is all GMO and perish quietly behind locked doors.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jay Rust posted:

WonderWoMAN

:vince:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

What exactly is Dees's problem with transitioning if it produces incredibly hot women that have passed as cis in the eyes of millions upon millions of people? Is it the old "oh dear, a penis!" trans panic defense, as if Heidi Klum couldn't afford the surgery?

Also, you now, as if Dees had a chance with any of these women, penis or not.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pants Donkey posted:

What exactly is Dees's problem with transitioning if it produces incredibly hot women that have passed as cis in the eyes of millions upon millions of people? Is it the old "oh dear, a penis!" trans panic defense, as if Heidi Klum couldn't afford the surgery?

:ssh: He's kind of insane.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Pants Donkey posted:

Dees nuts.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Zivilyn Bane posted:

"MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA!"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Sir Tonk posted:

he's just doing less toons

I need a graph to remember if the Masons and Jews are good guys or if they are controlling the world through George Soros.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Can we skip to the part where the dog mauls the duck?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lord Hydronium posted:

Dees has never come across a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

hooman posted:

Dees nuts.

Political Cartoons 2017: Dees nuts

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Vib Rib posted:

His creative well never runs dry.

"Car crashing off cliff... Done that... Ship running into iceberg... Been there... I KNOW! I'll a rocket ship burning up in orbit! Pramierez, you're a genius!"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Nice y axis, what is this bitcoin :lol:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

That's not...no. No. Don't do that.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Yes Kelly, point a very large gun barrel into a bursting at the seems dam. Great idea.

Also I'm guessing now there is no Candidate VS President Trump anymore, its just all Schrodinger's Trump for whatever conspiracy you want to use him with these days.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

If you're trying to deflect from the authoritarian overtones of Trump's war on the media, maybe try a different metaphor than "tanks rolling into the Netherlands".

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The increasing abdication of civilian power to more and more military officials is an alarming trend that has the potential for the misapplication of force and greater collateral damage than would have been caused otherwise. A good cartoon.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

It's dishonest. Conspiracy theorists are usually pretty obsessed with the idea that someone has tried to pull the wool over their eyes but they see through it. It's about power and control. The more conspiracies you "uncover," the more in control you are and the act if "exposing" them makes you powerful because you know something other people don't.

I have no idea why he thinks all these women secretly are/were men or what plot he's connecting them to, but it's pretty common for people to treat trans identity, cross dressing, etc. as a sort of "lie." Dees loving loves the big lies, whatever they are. The bigger the better. He's transphobic the same way he's anti semitic. Sure the big NWO plots are part of it, but it's really the idea that something may look like one thing (a beautiful woman, a respectable Jewish businessman, a mixed race guy from Hawaii) and be something else entirely under the surface. The key animus isn't really fear or the desire to make the world a better place, it's the simple joy of being able to say "I know something you don't know!"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zemyla posted:

"MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA!"

"BINGBONGBINGBONGBINGBONG"

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Who's your friend who likes to play?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

That is a distractingly low-cut top on that dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ramirez is such a little fascist fanboy.

• Locked thread