Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Colostomy Bag posted:

Assembly station in front of the commercial grade kitchen.

Why does the studio have a commercial kitchen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Stuntman posted:

you guys are still doing this? haha

Hey, man. Can I get a cool AV like yours?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Mr.Tophat posted:

Don't worry. They're getting dogpiled, and regardless, you'll know them when you see them. I'm making sure sure of that.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

o7, mate. o7. They need to get punched everywhere. I'm pretty hyped for when the juggalos march on DC, btw.

Toblakai posted:

If I hate ANTIFA, does that make me a nazi?

C-SPAM is a couple subforums down.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Byolante posted:

Food fidelity.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Toblakai posted:

I took a look and its everyone freaking out over a couple republicans. Trump broke peoples brains very low t

Edit my bad beet

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Byolante posted:

research for the planned but not announced expansion, professional cook in spaaaaaaaaacceee

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

SelenicMartian posted:

Technically, getting something approved by croberts is a procedure.
With his expertise in reversible computing, Croberts is at the cutting edge of computer science research.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

kw0134 posted:

research for the planned but not announced expansion, professional cook in spaaaaaaaaacceee

Zero-G Fry chef.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Byolante posted:

Is this the studio where Ben works? 'cause, you know…

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door

Dennis! It's borked, Dennis! drat, I would give good money just to watch CR play his own game again.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

Food fidelity.

Foodelity didnt come to mind?
Really?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

tuo posted:

Wasn't CIG sponsored by Intel? Last year, they couldn't finish a sentence during their shows without having to tell the world how great the new Intel SSDs are.

Now the best vice president of marketing since she was a little girl posts their IT guys putting Ryzen CPUs in their builds?

So the Intel gig also came to an end?

E: sorry for not using [timg]...fixed

I wonder if they get all those lovely SC-themed shirts for free, or if they have to pay for them.

Who am I kidding they're free and part of the company uniform. Gotta show how much you love The Company while you assemble yet another PC that you'll use once and throw away!

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Toblakai posted:

Sorry but you're officially a CUNTIFA like the rest of us. The only way out is to buy SC and talk about Derek's dick a lot.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Byolante posted:

I'd venture a guess that this place used to be a restaurant or the cantine for a larger company (probably the later option). You don't put that ring on the wall for no reason...it used to hold a string/plastic chain which divided the kitchen area from the rest. In many parts of the world (I guess also in the US) this is a requirement once you serve a certain number of people (a clear indicator when the kitchen area starts). You surely don't waste that amount of space for a kitchen for 50 or 60 people if it wouldn't be there already.

Not even Crobbert.......wait a minute....heart, what are you trying to tell me? I'm busy shitposting....

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

MilesK posted:

Sorry but you're officially a CUNTIFA like the rest of us. The only way out is to buy SC and talk about Derek's dick a lot.

What if you want to talk about Derek's dick in an unofficial capacity? Is there an advisory role in the CUNTIFA? I'm thinking something where I could do a couple of hours on the weekend?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The Titanic posted:

Waiter? My my, somebody must think they are special!

Waiter! There's a guy in my soup.

*The soup bowl vibrates wildly before exploding*

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Does it say 'vegan hotel' on that wall art?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Awesome Fidelity posted:

Does it make me a nazi if i sing a nazi anthem in front of a german crowd and the video of said event gets deleted later?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4DVy5TCBY

such a catchy tune

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

It's gonna be awesome to murder Nazis in Wolfenstein later this year.

cupitor
Oct 13, 2016

no_recall posted:

Oh no elite beat SC to salvaging. Redeemer what do?

Problem is that even with all that content, Elite is still a snore-fest shitshow.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
elite is an ok space simulator, but it's a very bad mmo game, despite being structured as one, which is very unfortunate.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

cupitor posted:

Problem is that even with all that content, Elite is still a snore-fest shitshow.

My favorite part about Star Citizen is that they're basically promising Elite with added tedium. Oh and they'll deliver it decades late and hundreds of millions over budget

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Sandweed posted:

It's gonna be awesome to murder Nazis in Wolfenstein later this year.
:agreed:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

cupitor posted:

Got'em!

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

cupitor posted:

Ah, you'll be needing the 'theme park' MMO rather than the 'sandbox' MMO. Before Eve hit critical density it was a largely empty snoozefest, and even now, if you don't find a decent corp, it's still an empty snoozefest. It's the players that overlay some form of structure.

Foo Diddley posted:

My favorite part about Star Citizen is that they're basically promising Elite with added tedium. Oh and they'll deliver it decades late and hundreds of millions over budget

Bingo.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Man... if Elite is such a boring snooze-fest, I wonder what Star Citizen will be like with even less content available!

Come at me, Franz!

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Aug 17, 2017

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Man... if Elite is such a boring snooze-fest, I wonder what Star Citizen will be like with even less content available!

A tedious boring snooze-fest with bugs.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Hav posted:

A tedious boring snooze-fest with bugs.

Ironically, the same can be said for Derek Smart's games :v:

No wait I mean Derek Smart has a small penis :laffo:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Elite is pretty good as a chill game to play pretend spaceman for a few hours every so often but I can't put tons of hours in a day or over a couple days in a row into it. A lot of sims are slow burn like that for me though, I love the silent hunter series to death but it's not something I can play all the time.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Elite's biggest, most critical flaw is not letting players interact in any way except to shoot one another, more or less. If Elite implemented the ability to trade money, goods, or ships directly from player to player, or even indirectly somehow, in a way that wasn't "dump cargo and scoop it up," it would change the game in huge ways and would stop being such a boring snoozefest.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:vince:
:five::five::five::five:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/898187517333311489

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

At least you gave proper credit to its creator

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

put the pinocchio back :colbert:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

So of course you repost the messed-up one instead of the corrected one Gorf put up after our nitpicking :cripes:

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Foo Diddley posted:

So of course you repost the messed-up one instead of the corrected one Gorf put up after our nitpicking :cripes:

Goons Derek Smart ruins everything.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Paramemetic posted:

Elite's biggest, most critical flaw is not letting players interact in any way except to shoot one another, more or less. If Elite implemented the ability to trade money, goods, or ships directly from player to player, or even indirectly somehow, in a way that wasn't "dump cargo and scoop it up," it would change the game in huge ways and would stop being such a boring snoozefest.

They wan't to keep real money out of the game as good as possible. As soon as players can trade money, it will equal real money, and the game will change. That's what they try to prevent, because it was a big promise during development, alpha and beta. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if it changes down the line, and am not even sure if that change wouldn't be something Elite can benefit from.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Foo Diddley posted:

No it's a troll you see. It's the ol' inverse reverse Converse Reebok long con

:smug:

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

:reddit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

They're welcome here as long as they pay the :10bux: tax