Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Gadzuko posted:

So uhh, remember that insane conspiracy theory flowchart that got posted a few pages back? Turns out it was made by a member of Congress and used during Session's latest testimony.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/11/14/16652876/louie-gohmert-conspiracy-chart

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoopEmma/status/930529515587166208

pepe silvia??? HOW HIGH DOES IT GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
if roy moore got a felony conviction based on current accusations, he can at least take comfort in knowing that the people of AL will give him back the right to vote for himself when he gets out

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

this needs to be turned into a board game, a theme park, or both

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Odds he tweeted this on the day of the shooting without connectivity on his phone because they were taking off or something, he was given an alternate phone for the China part of the trip for security reasons, and he just turned his normal phone on?

Plausible.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Catastrophe posted:

I mean that Cards Against Humanity people also made Secret Hitler and then released an expansion deck for it to convert it to Secret Trump so...

My friends and I play secret trump all the time and its an amazing game. Highly recommended. We've retired the Spicer and Bannon cards, hopefully we'll retire the rest soon.

ascii genitals fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 15, 2017

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Dog Jones posted:

Hey man thanks for posting an ad, you know normally I have an ad blocker and poo poo so I don't have to look at ads. But with people like you working over time I think there really might be no escape from ads. How much did cards of humanity pay you to post their ad? Was it nothing ?? If it was nothing lets fight.

Round 1:
https://twitter.com/mashable/status/930562504090161153?s=17

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

mike12345 posted:

did they re-instate it after manning? I thought that's what allowed him to join in the first place.

Please don't misgender Chelsea, thank you

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*autistic screeching*

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm glad of it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tumble posted:

lol the fact federal troops aren't rolling into Alabama with their Flame throwers to go Sherman on Moore means that the U.S has failed

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Hey guys here's a lol: just gave a "TED talk" style presentation to a room full of ecosystem scientists - some of which are Nobel Prize committee honorees (for actual science), in which I referred to Trump, Hannity, and others as "bloviate charlatans." Got a bunch of cat calls and a fist bump from a Nobel honoree (edit: not a "reciipient") afterwards, and a guy from southeast Africa said he loved it.

:discourse:

Fasdar fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 15, 2017

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

fuuuck I cringed watching that

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Away all Goats posted:

fuuuck I cringed watching that

Snap city bitch, snap snap city bitch

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

TIL that the Hall of Presidents at Disney World is still closed

lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Gadzuko posted:

So uhh, remember that insane conspiracy theory flowchart that got posted a few pages back? Turns out it was made by a member of Congress and used during Session's latest testimony.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/11/14/16652876/louie-gohmert-conspiracy-chart

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoopEmma/status/930529515587166208

I can't find it but my fave Gohmert thing was when Stewart made fun of him shrieking in a near empty House about Obama/global warming/something while casually eating potato chips.

AHHH CAN NOT ABIDE BY THEES *chomp*

He is a complete shill homunculus with vastly negative contributions to the human race and the fact that he is still living off the taxes of americans is astounding. I'm pretty sure he's the #1 example of why some people consider the House a hillbilly backwater of governance.

Durf fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Nov 15, 2017

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Former DILF posted:

*autistic screeching*

That's nice and all, but lol idiots, land can be seized for gov't use.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

PathAsc posted:

That's nice and all, but lol idiots, land can be seized for gov't use.

Yah but the preview/article say they have a law firm on retainer that specializes in eminent domain laws to prevent the government from purchasing the land or at least making it as troublesome as possible to buy out the property

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Skypie posted:

Yah but the preview/article say they have a law firm on retainer that specializes in eminent domain laws to prevent the government from purchasing the land or at least making it as troublesome as possible to buy out the property

Also, they are giving a little piece of land to everyone that pays the $15 dollars. I imagine that would be a legal nightmare to try to try to take.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Skypie posted:

Troublesome has never stopped them before. I anticipated they would do their all, but I've seen it time and time again, you can't stop the poo poo if they really want to go after it. Considering it's the border, that's not going to help.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Yeah, I don't think they're planning on being some valiant last defense. They just want to be a pain in the rear end to spite Donald Trump, and if it takes 6 more months to get their parcel, they will consider their goals met.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fasdar posted:

Hey guys here's a lol: just gave a "TED talk" style presentation to a room full of ecosystem scientists - some of which are Nobel Prize committee honorees (for actual science), in which I referred to Trump, Hannity, and others as "bloviate charlatans." Got a bunch of cat calls and a fist bump from a Nobel honoree (edit: not a "reciipient") afterwards, and a guy from southeast Africa said he loved it.

Lol nerd

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Skypie posted:

Yeah, I don't think they're planning on being some valiant last defense. They just want to be a pain in the rear end to spite Donald Trump, and if it takes 6 more months to get their parcel, they will consider their goals met.

Very true, and maybe Donald will forget about the border again when he sees a pretty light

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fasdar posted:

And that guys name was Apart Einstein.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
No the fist bump was from Dennis Ojima.

The guy from SE Africa was awkwardly introduced by his former adviser who didn't seem to remember his actual name. Like many SE Africans, he was very handsome and I told him as much.

Fasdar fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Nov 15, 2017

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a new study bible! posted:

Is this the Garrison with the most poo poo in it? As in simply the most content?

That toon is a 4 in 1 valupack

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Skypie posted:

since the wall will never happen, im glad both donald trump and the cards against humanity people lose out in this

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

since the wall will never happen, im glad both donald trump and the cards against humanity people lose out in this

On one hand, CAH sucks a lot. On the other, Secret Hitler is cool and good

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i dont hate them or cards against humanity or their not-for-profit attitude
its more an icarus thing

put the money back into the creative community, not hamfistedly all over the world on deliberate boondoggles

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

anarcho-capitalism is still capitalism

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he has motherfuckin bird legs lol.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

States rights is now about pedos? Man now even our slave owning Confederate ancestors are thinking they've gone too far

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Our founding fathers hated the citizens, never forget

I'm going to bet they were pedos too

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Raged posted:

Maybe he will storm the ring at Pedomania 2017 and smash a Keurig over his head

Have you considered writing for WWE?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I live in Albuquerque and never voted because I just assumed the democrats always win here.

Goddamn I suck sorry thread.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

vaginite posted:

I live in Albuquerque and never voted because I just assumed the democrats always win here.

Goddamn I suck sorry thread.

Nice little microcosm of the presidential election you got there.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You can't prove a negative. How stupid does he think his viewers... Yeah this will work.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:byodame: BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME *has never voted*

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Nice little microcosm of the presidential election you got there.

Man you're right. I've been in here smug posting all year. I knew Tim Keller too. I'm a CPA that does auditing and he was head of the Office of the State Auditor (actually still is until he gets sworn in) that sets rules, deadlines for state audits. He kind of motherfucked us by moving up the deadlines a month this year on state agency audits and everyone in my profession was kind of bitter about it. It was lovely cause we had to work more and stuff.

We had a billboard the last few months on the busiest interstate here during rush hour that said "Tim Keller supports child molesters" (side lol at Alabama not giving a gently caress) that was based on him voting against a bill in his state senate days that prevented creating "sex offender free" zones in the state (with some tax cuts and oil incentives tied to it, ofc). These ads were paid for by an Arizona oil developer.

National politics seems dirty, but local politics, at least here, is nuts.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

:byodame: BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME *has never voted*

Can't refute this. I always vote federal but have ignored local elections. I swear an oath and an unenforceable toxx to vote in local elections from now on.

E: also for some fun local politics, our governor Susanna Martinez (R) that I did actually go vote against was in the running and being strongly considered for VP for Jeb! before she gave us this gem

vaginite fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/sta...genumber%3D1641

and because there is genuinely one for everything

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...genumber%3D1643