Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Admiral Ray posted:

Wait, he ruined Christmas for his wife, children, and sons-in-law? Do these people want to die cold and alone?

They already know that they will die cold and alone, this is how they put a brave face on being such unrelenting assholes that their literal immediate family want nothing to do with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

business hammocks posted:

How’d he smuggle it into his lap in the first place? Sounds like he probably saved Christmas by finally loving off after years of getting on everyone’s nerves.

He's in a wheelchair

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Comfort yourselves with the knowledge that despite their bravado, these fucks will be alone on Thanksgiving and not understand why and it will make them confused and sad.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

How’d he smuggle it into his lap in the first place? Sounds like he probably saved Christmas by finally loving off after years of getting on everyone’s nerves.

Hidden within his numerous belly folds

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

It's that time of the year again :v:

Politics really is ruining Thanksgiving, according to data from 10 million cellphones

NYC for a Thanksgiving Without Liberals

Well. Cartoon Network aired it's Teen Titans Go thanksgiving episode And it was freeperesque.
"Thanksgiving tradition #3; Discuss politics"
Cyborg = "I think the government should do all it can to ensure the betterment of the people"

*Everyone proceeds to go ape poo poo and melt down*

Admiral Ray posted:

Wait, he ruined Christmas for his wife, children, and sons-in-law? Do these people want to die cold and alone?

Can't lay down in the street with people around you

Man, Dale Reed would be having fits with all the proud red hats in freep

Plinkey posted:

Of course, haven't you ever ruined Christmas by being a completely jackass?

I ruined Christmas once when I got mortal combat for SNES and I had a Sega so I couldn't play it that day...I was also like 7.

Yeah, but generally you feel some regret after, not brag about it like it was a trophy on the shelf

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Nov 18, 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Plinkey posted:

It's that time of the year again :v:

Politics really is ruining Thanksgiving, according to data from 10 million cellphones
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3605038/posts

To: Psalm 144
The Leftist family members avoid me, and with some trepidation.
Same here. I disowned liberal family members and keep my distance, not worth the arguing over politics. Funny thing, I never bring politics into family gatherings but inevitably the liberal members always do and the fireworks happen. I'm also cool with staying away from the crazies.

13 posted on 11/15/2017, 2:22:45 PM by roadcat

quote:

To: TiGuy22
...same here. But, you just inspired me, I went on EBay and bought two red MAGA hats for Thanksgiving!
I've yet to buy one, sigh... but I will buy one eventually. My youngest daughter and her boyfriend are coming over to spend Thanksgiving dinner with us. He was fearful of meeting me at first, over a year ago, because he has Bernie Sanders stickers all over his car - a Prius, naturally. Just inside our home, I have my NRA hat hanging on a coat rack. I didn't mention the Sanders stickers, he didn't mention my NRA hat, and there has been no mention of politics between us. That's the way it should be, keeping it civil and just enjoying life otherwise!

28 posted on 11/16/2017, 2:33:50 PM by roadcat

quote:

NYC for a Thanksgiving Without Liberals

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3605770/posts

If anyone is still without a place to have dinner next Thursday, or is thinking twice about spending Thanksgiving with liberals, a group is meeting at a nice Upper West Side restaurant (no, that's not an oxymoron), conservatives only.

Our tentative times are 2:30 and 7. Freepmail me to let me know if you are interested and which time is better for you.

quote:

These posts should start picking up early this week.

This just confirms to me that American conservative leads to everyone suffering.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea, but the people you hate suffer too, and isn't that great?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I feel bad for their server who is definitely going to expect a decent tip from a large table on thanksgiving.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

jojoinnit posted:

I feel bad for their server who is definitely going to expect a decent tip from a large table on thanksgiving.

Look, if they wanted a good tip, maybe they should not have been black Latinx secret liberals have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps into a job that isn't minimum wage food service, those jobs are only for teenagers after all, so clearly they're lazy.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

They probably do that thing where they put five $1 bills on the table when they sit down then take one away whenever they're displeased somehow.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Republicans posted:

They probably do that thing where they put five $1 bills on the table when they sit down then take one away whenever they're displeased somehow.

Or that fake tip that's really a bible jerkoff quote.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Republicans posted:

people actually do this?*

*this is a rhetorical question, of course people are poo poo enough to do this.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

I haven't talked to my parents in two years after finally getting fed up with the low rolling boil of racist poo poo.

I wonder if dad posts on freep.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

NachtSieger posted:

people actually do this?*

*this is a rhetorical question, of course people are poo poo enough to do this.

I’m pretty sure Dick Solomon is the only person in the history of the world to have done that. If nothing else, “I don’t want someone putting used toilet paper in my food” is enough to stop all but the most mentally ill from pulling.a stunt like that.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
They most likely just do it in their head and retell the story later as some kinda epic burn.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Spanish Police Shoot Man Who ‘Shouted Allahu Akbar’

quote:

Police in Spain shot and injured an unarmed Frenchman on Saturday at a toll station near the French border, who officers said was shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’.

The officers mistakenly suspected he had a weapon, a police statement said, adding that they do not expect to open a terrorism investigation.

quote:

To: nickcarraway
Great!
Now sew him up inside a raw pigskin and weight his body down, and then drown him in pig's blood.
Then dump his corpse into the ocean, so it will be consumed by crabs and shrimp !
Use their terrorist DOGMA AGAINST THEM !

Send them TO HELL !
7 posted on 11/19/2017, 12:06:33 AM by Yosemitest (It's SIMPLE ! ... Fight, ... or Die !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Top general says he would resist "illegal" nuke order from Trump

quote:

To: ex91B10

There is no such thing as an illegal command given by the Command in Chief, General. Sans knowing that simple little fact invalidates your capability to serve any longer in your position.

14 posted on 11/18/2017, 11:00:16 AM by Robert DeLong

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mustached Demon posted:

Or that fake tip that's really a bible jerkoff quote.

God I hated those and made it a habit of bringing attention to the droppers when I could, write-ups be damned. Normally said proud evangicals like being anonymous and would blush with shame and cower off when exposed for shorting tips and trying to spread their bullshit in public

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I’m pretty sure Dick Solomon is the only person in the history of the world to have done that. If nothing else, “I don’t want someone putting used toilet paper in my food” is enough to stop all but the most mentally ill from pulling.a stunt like that.

Hahahahahahahaha...ok. Well, you never worked in food service. The thought someone would gently caress with the food doesn't even cross the mind of many many people who are openly lovely to everyone "beneath them"

Hell, I had one that specifically took pleasure in being a total oval office of a human. Every two weeks the shake/ice cream machines at McDonald's restaurants need to be stripped down and cleaned out. We did ours every other Monday and this same woman would come in that every other Monday, order some food, then go sit down and eat and wait till I would shut the machine off. Then she'd drag her dumpy rear end up to the register and order ice cream. When informed the machine was down, which she personally witnessed, she'd go into tirades about what a bunch of idiots we were. I hope that oval office dies in the worst way possible.

Georgia Peach posted:

To: ex91B10

There is no such thing as an illegal command given by the Command in Chief, General. Sans knowing that simple little fact invalidates your capability to serve any longer in your position.

14 posted on 11/18/2017, 11:00:16 AM by Robert DeLong

Except for all the ones from 1992-2000 and 2008-2016 anyways

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Nov 19, 2017

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
The fact that all these freepers bitch about family around the holidays makes me feel really good that my mom reads this thread to laugh at these people too.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

omnibobb posted:

The fact that all these freepers bitch about family around the holidays makes me feel really good that my mom reads this thread to laugh at these people too.

Oh jeez are you serious.

Hi omnibobb's mom, sorry for all the swears and especially the buttsex jokes ma'am.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Your mom sounds cool.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

omnibobb posted:

Thank you omnibobb's mom for being a good person despite being a Boomer/Gen Xer.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Couldn't they just leave, like, a normal tip but also a little thing with a 'hey maybe consider my church' bit in it too.

How would that be so hard.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Night10194 posted:

Couldn't they just leave, like, a normal tip but also a little thing with a 'hey maybe consider my church' bit in it too.

They're afraid that if they leave actual money, it might be going to an unwed mother, and they don't believe in that sort of thing.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Night10194 posted:

The kingdom of white jesus needs not money.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I'm jealous of you guys with your cool parents that don't read conservative sites just like freep and unironically agree with everything they find.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

SocketWrench posted:

Except for all the ones from 1992-2000 and 2008-2016 anyways

Everyone knows when the president does it, it's not illegal.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Night10194 posted:

Too passive. Evangicals have to be really pushy to the point of being assholes

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Charles Manson, mastermind behind 1969 deaths of actress Sharon Tate, 6 others, dead at 83

83 years too late. :byewhore:

Most of the initial posts were along these lines...

quote:

To: Phil V.

BURN IN HELL, MANSON, BURN IN HELL

8 posted on 11/19/2017, 11:47:40 PM by Enchante (Bill, Anthony, Harvey .... how does lesbo Hillary manage to surround herself with male predators???)

...But eventually the :freep: started poking through.

quote:

To: drop 50 and fire for effect

When it's dead to rights...the perp did it.

Hang um, shoot um, drown um, just kill um...dead!

11 posted on 11/19/2017, 11:56:13 PM by Osage Orange (Watch your six.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

What it cost to keep that worthless POS alive, would have fed a lot of hungry people. Pathetic.

12 posted on 11/20/2017, 12:02:13 AM by jivin gene (Breakin' up is hard to do)

Of course...

quote:

Good .....now there is room for Hillary, who has orchestrated the murders of more people than this POS.......NEXT !

20 posted on 11/20/2017, 1:13:52 AM by Squantos (Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet ...)

:females: out of loving nowhere!

quote:

To: wardaddy

not only are women purposely raising children without fathers— think for a moment what that mindset entails... that women don’t need men except for the sperm and the child support payments and that children don’t need fathers....

now...go to youtube and search “parental alienation.”
Dads are not walking away/shirking in droves as the media mantra goes; they are being PUSHED away by moms with the help of the legal system and government agencies.

31 posted on 11/20/2017, 3:15:08 AM by AbolishCSEU (Amount of "child" support paid is inversely proportionate to mother's actual parenting of children)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Freeper's gotta Freep

quote:

To: Bratch

Never saw that picture. She pleaded for her baby’s life, poor woman. If only the house - and it was a beautiful house - had a handgun!!

36 posted on 11/20/2017, 4:10:06 AM by miss marmelstein
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

America’s Left LOVED him. Obama’s mentors Ahers and Dorhn named organizations and even children after him.

37 posted on 11/20/2017, 4:11:08 AM by montag813 ('We're a Nation of CITIZENS...Not a Nation of Immigrants')

quote:

To: Impy; fieldmarshaldj; BillyBoy; NFHale; stephenjohnbanker

I have mixed feelings about this.

First off - BYE, YOU F*****G S**TBAG!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY HELL!!!

The other side of the coin: That it took so long for the S**TBAG to expire is nauseating. And the fact that he and the rest of the surviving S**TBAGS weren’t zapped DECADES ago (yes, I know they lucked out via a change in CA law) is truly pathetic.

39 posted on 11/20/2017, 4:15:06 AM by GOPsterinMA (I'm with Steve McQueen: I live my life for myself and answer to nobody.)

quote:

To: a fool in paradise

Both Obama and Hillary’s dream of taking “Helter Skelter” has thankfully been ended by one MAGA, Trump.

54 posted on 11/20/2017, 4:50:25 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

AROUND BLAX, NEVER RELAX!

quote:

To: montag813

America’s Left LOVED him. Obama’s mentors Ahers and Dorhn named organizations and even children after him.

If you're white, Christian, and conservative, they want you dead. NEVER forget that.

62 posted on 11/20/2017, 5:12:08 AM by TTFlyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SocketWrench posted:

Too passive. Evangicals have to be really pushy to the point of being assholes

The people who drive their gigantic SUV from their tacky McMansion to their megachurch on Sundays are told they have all this stuff because god thinks they're awesome people so they deserve it. The flipside of this should give some insight into what they think of the server working their rear end off at TGI McChiliBees.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Speaking of AROUND BLACKS, did you know they identified A Wyatt Mann? It’s this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Happy thanksgiving to omnibobb and to momnibobb

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Speaking of AROUND BLACKS, did you know they identified A Wyatt Mann? It’s this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

Huh, don't remember where I heard or saw it but I always thought it was known to be this guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I always heard it was this guy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
The hell is a Wyatt man?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I sent my mom screenshots of this and she said "lol im the cool mom"

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

SocketWrench posted:

The hell is a Wyatt man?

A miserable little pile of MAGA-hats

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

SocketWrench posted:

The hell is a Wyatt man?

Racisms cartoonist of the year several decades running. The Jack Chick of white nationalism.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

Huh, don't remember where I heard or saw it but I always thought it was known to be this guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger

Here’s a comprehensive buzzfeed article about him:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-surprisingly-mainstream-history-of-the-internets-favorit?utm_term=.vf43vJDYW#.fkVW9mND4

Basically in the late 80s and early 90s he appeared in public as A Wyatt Mann and has an identical art style and comic sensibility.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Erenthal posted:

A miserable little pile of MAGA-hats

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I am so glad my whole family's as liberal as poo poo. We're gonna spend Turkey Day mocking these retards and their MAGA hats and their loving tiki torches.