Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Viva Miriya posted:

tell me how to get big tiddy goth gf

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

playing music as my main hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Can confirm. hosed a chick in the rear end behind a movie theater just because I had a guitar in a parking lot.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
:chloe:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I had that. She ended up having borderline personality disorder and started telling people that I cheated on her with my best friend.

Surprise, she was the one cheating with her ex!

wow gently caress that poo poo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Death to fake tits

i love fake rear end titties

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Viva Miriya posted:

i love fake rear end titties

But that's not where they go!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

McNally posted:

But that's not where they go!

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/buttock-enhancement/cost

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

But that's not fake rear end titties! That's fake rear end!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

McNally posted:

But that's not fake rear end titties! That's fake rear end!

:nws:
https://imgur.com/a/d502ke9

Edit: These are titties that look like rear end, therefore, fake rear end titties can and do exist.

windshipper fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jun 1, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Soulex posted:

Can confirm. hosed a chick in the rear end behind a movie theater just because I had a guitar in a parking lot.

Have you told this story here 'cause I swear I read it before

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Soulex posted:

Cool.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

He has

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It was really a bag of wet garbage.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Yes. It was a BC Rich guitar too, so it was double the goth.

My sex life was very strange in my younger days.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

hands across highway 23

They don't seem to be overly concerned so I'm guessing inert rounds.

A ways back but don't ever count on that. An A-10 jettisoned some live bombs on a hill outside Nellis AFB in Vegas due to an emergency, and they were never found. We were restricted from landing our helicopters there (we used it for training a lot and it was an area accessible to the public), but after about a month they said "eh, good enough" and never gave a poo poo again.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

windshipper posted:

Edit: These are titties that look like rear end, therefore, fake rear end titties can and do exist.

But that's titty rear end. Fake rear end titties are fake titties that go on the rear end. Or real titties that go on a fake rear end.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Soulex posted:

Viva Miriya posted:

wow gently caress that poo poo

I missed the post in the center of these two posts and was .... yeah! no wait.... maybe.... depends on how drunk i was!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

A ways back but don't ever count on that. An A-10 jettisoned some live bombs on a hill outside Nellis AFB in Vegas due to an emergency, and they were never found. We were restricted from landing our helicopters there (we used it for training a lot and it was an area accessible to the public), but after about a month they said "eh, good enough" and never gave a poo poo again.

See guys, this is why they tell you not to touch UXO. 99% of the time it's an expended smoke grenade but that other 1% is a big whoops.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

windshipper posted:

Thats too much titty.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

McNally posted:

But that's titty rear end. Fake rear end titties are fake titties that go on the rear end. Or real titties that go on a fake rear end.

This is 2018 and you're questioning if someone has put real titties on fake rear end?

Exhibit A:

I rest my case.

:colbert:

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

See guys, this is why they tell you not to touch UXO. 99% of the time it's an expended smoke grenade but that other 1% is a big whoops.

I'll bet they won't make that mistake more than once, though

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

windshipper posted:

This is 2018 and you're questioning if someone has put real titties on fake rear end?

Exhibit A:

I rest my case.

:colbert:

No, Trumps rear end is way too frumpy to be fake.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Can we post idiot stories if they are cop related... asking for a friend.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Absolutely

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Well when I get home and have a keyboard I’ll see what I can find. No egrets

In fact if anyone wants to know something just quote me with your question for later.

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 1, 2018

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Woof Blitzer posted:

Can we post idiot stories if they are cop related... asking for a friend.
It does get a little old when the punchline is always the aristocrats! unarmed black man gets shot.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Woof Blitzer posted:

Well when I get home and have a keyboard I’ll see what I can find. No egrets

Emus?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Soulex posted:

No, Trumps rear end is way too frumpy to be fake.

Fine that is still just as likely fake titties (Ivanka) on a real rear end (Trump).

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Let's see what we got
  • The kid I almost blew away
  • The guy who tried to shoot me
  • The chick who stole a gadsden flag
  • Coke dealers robbing each other
  • Girl who threatened to shoot up her work
  • Parent doing heroin while babysitting
  • Girls stealing a challenger hellcat
  • Transgender hooker party gone wrong
  • More I will probably remember later

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Just go down the list in sequence. :munch:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Just go down the list in sequence. :munch:

Start with the transgender hooker party tho.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Coke dealers robbing each other sounds fun.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Viva Miriya posted:

Start with the transgender hooker party tho.

There’s nothing much to this one. I get a call for a robbery that just occurred and arrived on the scene. Three guys came out of a house yelling they just got robbed and someone stole one of their cars. After I interview them their stories did not match up and immediately I suspected it was a bad drug deal. One of the guys, who we will call Bob, told me privately he knows what really happened. I babysat the rest of the group while Bob talked to another officer in the back room and gave him the entire story.

The party of three had invited over other two gentlemen to facilitate the purchase of a large amount of marijuana. One of the dealers brought along a transgender prostitute to “party.” The three residents were not interested in setting a course for intercourse that night, which upset the dealer. How rude of them to refuse! He and his crew decided the deal was off, and they would be cleaning out the house instead. They pulled their “huge” (to quote a victim) guns out and robbed the joint. On the way out, they also stole a car that belonged to one of the residents.

The car was located shortly after and a bunch of old timers who can’t drive tried to chase it. This is in the middle of winter with new Chevrolet Tahoes (massive) so of course the suspects get away, and an officer gets into a fender bender with a lamp post. About 30 minutes later, the car the suspects stole was found wrecked in an intersection a half mile down the road. The only thing that made me mad the entire night was they hit a very nice man from Africa who was just driving through and didn’t see them as they gunned it through the intersection.

Last I heard, one of the guys got picked up outside a Taco Bell about a mile from where the incident occurred. No word on the hooker or the other guy.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I lead such a boring life.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Tbh if I wouldn't have to deal with the violence and misery, being a cop sounds like a decent gig.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Coke dealers robbing each other sounds fun.

I might have misled you when I typed that, now that my full memory is back this is what actually happened.
There was a call for a prior robbery victim waiting at a gas station. I got there and interviewed him. This 30-40 year old man claimed he was selling girl scout cookies at an apartment complex known for drug activity when somebody jumped him and took his gun. He had a large amount of cash in his pocket which meant it was another buy gone bad, what a surprise! But more surprising was when he told us one of the suspects was at the gas station.

We located the suspect inside and detained him. He made a huge fuss about it and was screaming at the top of his lungs, so we threw him in the cruiser. While in the cruiser, he took out his cellphone and called the rest of the crew to let them know we’re coming so they can get rid of the evidence. Criminals are not very intelligent so once the cruiser driver observed him talking on his phone, he replayed the in-car camera and heard everything. The victim pointed out the apartment which was right across the street and some other officers went over to check it out. I did not follow since the robbery squad showed up and needed help.

Sometime later, the other officers returned and informed us they found several guns, including the victim’s, mysteriously dumped in the bushes right outside the window of the apartment where the incident occurred. They also discovered about a half pound of uncut cocaine inside the apartment and a large amount of money. It turns out the suspect at the gas station had called his girlfriend at the apartment and instructed her to ditch the stuff, but she didn’t have enough time. Fortunately, she signed a consent to search before they went through everything, so all the evidence was good. There was also another suspect inside the apartment, but he was quiet and kept his mouth shut.

The girlfriend was charged with distribution and the rest got off scot-free.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the system works

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

the system works

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU