Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1003445944556445698
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1003446905203019777

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Hello

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Who put Melanie in the Wych Elm?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

WYCH HUNT!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/WGladstone/status/1003460598196326400

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Proposal: Trump's second visit to Melania in the hospital was to smother her with a pillow.

old presidential murder trick don picked up from when Obama personally killed Scalia

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Al! posted:

GLOTUS

um... excuse me sir and/or madam... the proper term here is FGLOTUS

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I choose to believe that melanie is alive, in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

rudatron posted:

I choose to believe that melanie is alive, in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary

she’s keeping the piss tape safe :cabot:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

rudatron posted:

Same. I believe she's alive and has been in the white house. What I'm thinking about, and it's 50/50, is whether something weird actually is going on or this is just a stunt to make libs look like the conspiracy theorists for once

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Same. I believe she's alive and has been in the white house. What I'm thinking about, and it's 50/50, is whether something weird actually is going on or this is just a stunt to make libs look like the conspiracy theorists for once

even if it's the latter she's absolutely not a willing participant except for the promise of a few days away from trump

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Jeb! Repetition posted:

this is just a stunt to make libs look like the conspiracy theorists for once

tronc does not have the patience to wait months on this. the media has been buzzing about this since 2 weeks ago. if this was an actual stunt he'd be gloating about it already

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

tronc does not have the patience to wait months on this. the media has been buzzing about this since 2 weeks ago. if this was an actual stunt he'd be gloating about it already

Good point

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
melanie converted to islam and has been deported

barron is in the ice concentration camp that senator wasn't allowed into

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Al! posted:

theyre BOTH dead???????

when is the last time Barron was seen in public?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I'm sad that melanie trump got killed to death by her husband, dondl tump, burping up a bunch of mcdonalds smells in her face until she got poisoned by his nasty hog breath

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Where's Melanie?
I'll do you one better: who is Melanie?
I'll do you one better: WHY is Melanie?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheDon01 posted:

https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/391293803958505472?s=19

Dont miss this one. Some reporter clowns on him so Trumpy logs onto his alt.

In case it gets deleted.

Lmao

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
ok just got to the office, has anyone found her yet?!?!!!!!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

have you checked the office

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Didn't Trump recently bring in a lawyer who has worked for rich guys who've had their wives killed?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I've been thinking about this recent twist where Melanie is scheduled to host the gold star dinner and there's 2 possibilities at this point

1. Melania is there, alive and well. Which means she's been in New York hiding in Trump Tower cause she got sick of Donny's poo poo and she's agreed to come back to DC every once in a while to do one of these dog and pony shows so the White House can keep up the plausible deniability that they are still married, and also prove Melania isn't dead. We also might see a press release saying she moved back to New York "for the summer" after Barron's done school and she'll just never move back to DC.

2. She isn't there and she dead lol

3. comedy option: Melania IS at the dinner but she sits by herself in the corner wearing a trench coat and sunglasses and doesn't say anything, which means they brought in the body double, so she still dead.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
4. She's there but she's very tired and is having a nice long nap so please don't disturb her

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo the video at the top of this page
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/melania-trump-white-house-not-seen-first-lady-disappearance-missing-madness-addiction-a8382246.html
watch all the way to the end to see some world class hand-footsie get brutally resisted

the presidents wife loving HATED him before she died

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

melania is a lovely uncontrollable ffvii character with a lost love

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

paul_soccer10 posted:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/melania-trump-white-house-not-seen-first-lady-disappearance-missing-madness-addiction-a8382246.html
watch all the way to the end to see some world class hand-footsie get brutally resisted

the hand poo poo is funny but donnie clearly hosed up when melania and frenchmilf were supposed to drop back

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

quote:

I’m not suggesting that Melania has had a massive wobbly, but personally I wouldn’t blame her if she hadn’t combed her hair for a month and was sitting in a pair of the old man’s Y-fronts swigging Special Brew

wtf?

speak english

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SKULL.GIF posted:

wtf?

speak english

that's the Queen's English you philistine

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

*melanie clearly despised/was terrified of donnie*

*she hasn't been heard from in weeks*

*donnie says he could pardon himself if he needed to*

:thunk:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
is Trump a bad enough dude to pardon himself for his wife's murder?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

old.flv posted:

is Trump a bad enough dude to pardon himself for his wife's murder?

wonder if he's waiting for Mueller's charges against him to drop first to get it all in one pardon

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

shiksa posted:

wonder if he's waiting for Mueller's charges against him to drop first to get it all in one pardon

I dunno, we know he hasn't the patience or literacy to handle long documents well.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Polonium!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
i added the OP to the website and gave u credit as a not-moron, Gobias

hope this is ok, jus trying to Be Best

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's what Melanie would have wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

i added the OP to the website and gave u credit as a not-moron, Gobias

:3: I'm not a moron! (totally fine w/ me)

• Locked thread