Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Well this is what makes the whole thing so pathetic (both the supposed protest and the salty tears of the not-mad right-wingers) - Trump won't see it. He won't even be in London. He's flying into Brize Norton or Northolt then being whisked off to Chequers and Windsor.

He would be more offended if he saw it (him) pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

We had a full-on civil war with half the country seceding, including naval battles and whole cities being burned to the ground, and we basically returned to normal after a few years except for the South being really bitter.

lol the south won the civil war

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

an actual dog posted:

lol the south won the civil war

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/meimeimeixie/status/1015077392019345408?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

He's certainly thinking of the children

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is clearly a stable individual that lost people should look up to.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/berkeleyantifa/status/1015281204193579009

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m sure he’s just another kickstarter away from getting free and continuing the good work of whooping at nazi rallies while wearing a wire.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
cross post

Flesh Forge posted:

A modern film classic by film genius of film, Bic Verger IV

:siren: EXTREMELY NWS :siren: but I'm being honest here this made me laugh harder than anything in the past couple of years and now I'm literally sore from laughing

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1014248274444849153

:buttfame:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Why did he even stick that up his rear end to Begin with

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
to own the libs

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
if you guys remember the whole ice poseidon streamer bus poo poo from a month ago youll be pleased to know alot of these guys who were banned from twitch/twitter for racism etc are now pulling in less than 100 viewers on youtube... or facing multiple year long prison sentences. hell one of them was scooped up today by bounty hunters while streaming, 6 felonies and probably won’t get bail

ice poseidon is still going, his fanbase hates him now tho (not cause hes racist unfortunately)

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reclines Obesily posted:

if you guys remember the whole ice poseidon streamer bus poo poo from a month ago youll be pleased to know alot of these guys who were banned from twitch/twitter for racism etc are now pulling in less than 100 viewers on youtube... or facing multiple year long prison sentences. hell one of them was scooped up today by bounty hunters while streaming, 6 felonies and probably won’t get bail

ice poseidon is still going, his fanbase hates him now tho (not cause hes racist unfortunately)

Owned

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I grow up i want to be a streaming freak show for losers too stupid to do anything but watch other losers play videogames all day

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Reclines Obesily posted:

what did he do?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
please tell me there is a recording of the dude who got caught by bounty hunters on stream

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Telsa Cola posted:

please tell me there is a recording of the dude who got caught by bounty hunters on stream
it's like swatting but good?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Reclines Obesily posted:

what the heck

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he had a girlfriend his viewers hated so he faked breaking up with her cause hes a pussy. when they found out he had actually been seeing her secretly for 6 months they realized alot of the content they were watching was “scripted” (anything to do with women actually liking him, sex and dating)

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
this isn't the guy who was captured (apparently) and it happened a while ago but it's indicative of the idiotic culture:

one of his idiot associates went to a college he doesn't attend. he dropped into a lecture and his chat went off blaring the n-word over and over and everyone in the room looked at him*. he lied about being a student to the professor before leaving. then he went to a different lesson and his chat called in a bomb detonation countdown causing all the students to leave. he was arrested

* it's from his pov so i felt like i was in one of those nightmares where you're suddenly naked

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

lmao fuckin owned

you come at the hoteps you best not miss

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wait, is Tariq a hotep or is he just an insane PUA-type

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Can we make bountying a thing. It'll be like swatting but less deadly since you're not getting shot by an entry team for holding a stapler. You're just getting out ina headlock by dog

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I just imagine like, he's streaming and Jet and Spike drop on him and he got kicked in the face.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hopefully the proven viewer bump of streaming dead bodies leads them to start killing each other Black Metal style

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ague Proof posted:

this isn't the guy who was captured (apparently) and it happened a while ago but it's indicative of the idiotic culture:

one of his idiot associates went to a college he doesn't attend. he dropped into a lecture and his chat went off blaring the n-word over and over and everyone in the room looked at him*. he lied about being a student to the professor before leaving. then he went to a different lesson and his chat called in a bomb detonation countdown causing all the students to leave. he was arrested

* it's from his pov so i felt like i was in one of those nightmares where you're suddenly naked

haha holy poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

I remember that. Iirc his name is like Arab something or something the Arab. Iirc he's not actually Arab but he's brown so he should uh. Probably not livestream knowing his audience

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp78WPFKYCw

he says he has 100k bail but im assuming thats a guess. he skipped out on court a bunch of times i bet the judge says go gently caress yourself this time

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Reclines Obesily posted:

he had a girlfriend his viewers hated so he faked breaking up with her cause hes a pussy. when they found out he had actually been seeing her secretly for 6 months they realized alot of the content they were watching was “scripted” (anything to do with women actually liking him, sex and dating)

Faking not having a girlfriend lmfao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deadass low-key lit AF fam

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Reclines Obesily posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp78WPFKYCw

he says he has 100k bail but im assuming thats a guess. he skipped out on court a bunch of times i bet the judge says go gently caress yourself this time

This is a different dude than he one I was talking about

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine watching any of this poo poo and thinking you we're in touch rather than mentally ill and going nowhere

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Reclines Obesily posted:

holy poo poo lmfao

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
oh i know, it was the one i was talking about. this is the guy youre talking about, arab andy (also called isis andy)

the incident, bomb at 1 minute in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7iSA0diJY&t=59s

his go fund me after a month in jail
https://au.gofundme.com/save-arab-andy

his loving fans
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/8v4nd6/daily_reminder_that_arab_andy_is_in_a_living_hell/

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i never watch any of these until they screw up and break the law but they talk/sound like complete and total morons

kinda being captain obvious here but just saying

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i never watch any of these until they screw up and break the law but they talk/sound like complete and total morons

kinda being captain obvious here but just saying

Arab Andy is probably even stupider than Baked Alaska and IMC. I don't say that lightly.

Dude's an Arab-American and he decided to cause a loving bomb scare to own the libs or for the lols or whatever. I'm legitimately shocked he didn't get a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the best thing is he just hangs around the area while the police, rescue teams and choppers arrive instead of running the hell away

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
check it out

we have two brains

one can see and cannot talk

one cannot see but can talk

and one side likes to make poo poo up

quote:

Here’s what happened, as the researchers later deduced: Rather leading him to simply say, “I don’t know” to Gazzaniga’s question, P.S.’s left brain concocted an answer as to why he had picked those two images. In a brief instant, the left brain took two unconnected pieces of information it had received from the environment—the two images—and told a story that drew a connection between them.

quote:

When Gazzaniga let Jenkins use both hands to solve the problem in another trial, he again saw the two brain hemispheres at odds with one another. “One hand tried to undo the accomplishments of the other,” he wrote. “The left hand would make a move to get things correct and the right hand would undo the gain. It looked like two separate mental systems were struggling for their view of the world.”

Gazzaniga went on to replicate the findings of this study many times with various co-authors: When faced with incomplete information, the left brain can fill in the blanks. Based on these findings Gazzaniga developed the theory that the left hemisphere is responsible for our sense of psychological unity—the fact that we are aware of and reflect upon what is happening at any given moment.

“It’s the part of the brain,” Gazzaniga told me, “that takes disparate points of information in and weaves them into a storyline and meaning. That it’s central gravity.”

In addition to answering questions of brain specialization, split-brain research also examined some of the ways in which the left and right hemispheres are autonomous agents. Jenkins’ left and right hands started fighting over how to arrange the blocks, for example, because the two hemispheres are—as Gazzaniga told me—“two separate minds, all in one head.”

As he further explained in Tales from Both Sides of the Brain: “The notion that there is an ‘I’ or command center in the brain was an illusion.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/07/split-brain-research-sperry-gazzaniga/399290/

and when they hate each other epilepsy and mental disturbances happen

but in between the brains try to communicate with each other and go along to get along

people get spiritual experiences when they have a higher chance for epilepsy

https://www.seeker.com/epilepsy-may-be-linked-to-intense-religious-and-spiritual-experiences--2312894018.html

but they are just talking to their other brain

and think its god

one overenthusiastic part of your brain is communicating with you through visual disturbances

hth

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201208/the-god-spot-revisited

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Reclines Obesily posted:

the best thing is he just hangs around the area while the police, rescue teams and choppers arrive instead of running the hell away

"someone highlight that"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
this is also what baked alaska was doing awhile back, these idiots strap two speakers to their chest and anyone who donates $5 can have a message read out or youtube clip play

arab andy probably had speaker wires hanging off him, idiot looked like he had a bomb vest on