Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Buzkashi posted:

I got a good feelin' about this!

Law tip: Judges hang out around other boring grownups and don't have a good hookup, offer the judge some of your drugs in exchange for going free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Bored posted:

We ladies love bags of roasted almonds.

Salted or unsalted? I’ll share my bag of nuts with you :q:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hawowanlawow posted:

my peasant costume doesn't win over the ladies at the renn fair

I also larp as a peasant. I give myself tuberculosis and get murdered by a roving gang of lombards

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This tweet got deleted and I seriously must know what it said

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Some insufferable twat worrying about what the 'n-word' for poly people will be and how to overcome the prejudice of it.

e: subsequent pinned tweet from aforementioned insufferable poly twat: "Yep, that thing about the n word and polyamory was stupid. I see why it was offensive. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Theophany posted:

Some insufferable twat worrying about what the 'n-word' for poly people will be and how to overcome the prejudice of it.

Man most insufferable Internet people just convince themselves they already ARE the most oppressed people on Earth instead of roleplaying it

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Man most insufferable Internet people just convince themselves they already ARE the most oppressed people on Earth instead of roleplaying it

I can only imagine what it must be like to sit in a room and get viscerally angry about something that isn't even a thing, to the point of feeling compelled to tweet about it.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Theophany posted:

something that isn't even a thing

the specter of poly erasure rears its ugly head again :mad:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Theophany posted:

I can only imagine what it must be like to sit in a room and get viscerally angry about something that isn't even a thing, to the point of feeling compelled to tweet about it.

Isn't this how tweets happen?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Someday someone will oppress me so I get to feel victimized about it now

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pick posted:

It's like a home reversion plan for moral high ground.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Theophany posted:

e: subsequent pinned tweet from aforementioned insufferable poly twat: "Yep, that thing about the n word and polyamory was stupid. I see why it was offensive. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

To her credit, that's the right way to handle a Bad Tweet

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
To be fair, she doesn't have to worry about it being a problem in the future. People already look at poly people with disdain (for good reason.)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

TheScott2K posted:

To her credit, that's the right way to handle a Bad Tweet

True, though I know of somebody who would disagree... :smugdon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

To be fair, she doesn't have to worry about it being a problem in the future. People already look at poly people with disdain (for good reason.)

Yeah but not for the reasons she thinks.

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/1030186905512628225

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Pick posted:

Pick once said something that confused me once. Then I got the joke and laughed. But for a few seconds, I was confused and mildly annoyed.

GO!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pick posted:

Yeah but not for the reasons she thinks.

YOU’RE JUST BEING CLOSED-MINDED (speaking loudly to be heard over the flop and squish of my wife being absolutely destroyed by three dudes she met at Burning Man in the next room)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I wish people who were big into burning man would get some class and just join a cult

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Barudak posted:

I wish people who were big into burning man would get some class and just join a cult

that's basically what silicon valley is now

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the flop and squish
this is my new euphemism for sex now and forever

congrats

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Yawgmoth posted:

this is my new euphemism for sex now and forever

congrats

‘Givin the missus a bit of the ol’ flop and squish, eh Yawgy?’

drat, it works.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

ew barudak why do you wanna let them in

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i dont want to do the secret handshake if it's sticky

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

LadyPictureShow posted:

My [29F] boyfriend [28M] works out and then goes to sleep without showering

Eww.

This is very gross and you should just break up with him over his normal shower habits anyway, let alone this new development. "only washes the important parts" lmao.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Admiral Ray posted:

This is very gross and you should just break up with him over his normal shower habits anyway, let alone this new development. "only washes the important parts" lmao.

Lever 2000 too expensive?

Try Lever 10, soap for only the important parts!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Admiral Ray posted:

I really want to know what the women that put up with this look like.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Unironically, buy him the bro soap and the bro loofah. Tactical deodorant as well.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Leon Einstein posted:

I really want to know what the women that put up with this look like.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Business Gorillas posted:

I also larp as a peasant. I give myself tuberculosis and get murdered by a roving gang of lombards

Villain is the preferred nomenclature, you classist.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

If only they did not have such dapper uniforms.......

quote:

My [26M] with my girlfriend [25F] and her weird Nazi fetish. She wants me to dress up like an SS officer during sex.

This came up last night and I've had a hard time getting on a grip on its since. I'm just going to say it outright, my girlfriend is Jewish. I was raised Catholic.

I've been going steady with my girlfriend for two years now. I honestly love her. We've been through a lot of trauma (the death of her sister and my mother) and have really grown through it.

We always have sex a little on the kinky side (handcuffs, that sort of thing) but lately my girlfriend has been wanting to take it to the next level and we agreed roleplaying could be kind of fun. I asked her what her biggest fantasy is and she said that she used to masturbate to a fantasy that she was being tortured by a Nazi. She said she'd really like it if I could dress up like an SS officer and "force" her to have sex.

This really, really, really makes me uncomfortable, and now in a "I can't do that fetish" sort of way, but in a "I'm not sure I can continue this relationship" sort of way. What do I do? Am I overreacting? Is this harmless or does she need counseling?

tl;dr: My girlfriend has a Nazi fetish.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
You can just dress up as Neil Patrick Harris' character from Starship Troopers instead, she probably won't know the difference.

Although if she can't identify Starship trooper characters by sight then really why are you dating her at all.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Have a black guy burst in during foreplay and beat you to death with a baseball bat.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Hey baby I'm hung like a Nuremberg defendant.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Have the BEAR JEW burst in during foreplay and beat you to death with a baseball bat.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

gently caress her, but start secretly using her money and connections to help victims of genocide the world over until, when confronted by those you saved you weep openly that you could have done more.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Agree to do it but only if she dresses up as a clown.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

dudeness posted:

Agree to do it but only if she dresses up as a clown.

I would watch a movie about the forbidden love of a Nazi SS officer and a Jewish clown and the wacky hijinks that ensue in their attempts to hide their love from the Reich and the circus carnies.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

I would watch a movie about the forbidden love of a Nazi SS officer and a Jewish clown and the wacky hijinks that ensue in their attempts to hide their love from the Reich and the circus carnies.

pretty sure someone's already invented Life is Beautiful fanfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The joke is The Day The Clown Cried. That's set to be released eventually!