Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

Will you love your son even after he dies?

No. Corpses can't give consent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

No. Corpses can't give consent.

purple death ray posted:

Got to admit that was not the joke I was expecting, well played

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Would it be too meta to quote those posts in this very thread?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

I thought that was having Info Wars banned from most social media platforms?

That and being unable to travel internationally with his usual suitcase of male enhancement drugs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Zil posted:

Would it be too meta to quote those posts in this very thread?

it would be a bit circlejerky, yeah

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it would be a bit circlejerky, yeah

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

"So one day I suggest we take the train out to York as it’s a nice city and she’s like “ok, just give me a day to sort out a rail card”. By which she meant she had a network of other Asian girls from our city in a wechat group who were all sharing the same few railcards to save even more money lol. Rail cards have a photo of you on them so I asked how they were getting away with it and she responded “all you do is look at the picture and either squint your eyes or open them really wide to match the photo. Then after that the ticket checker just sees an Asian face and doesn’t ask any questions” 

She did this trick about 10 times in the time we dated and sure enough, it always worked"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Link?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Link?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Shnicker posted:

Yeah, I've been using the Surface Pro that work gave me in the meantime. Now I think I want a laptop that might not exist. I've never had a touchscreen on a laptop before, much less one with that and a pen, and I think I really like it. But I also like the nipple mouse and the fact that I can upgrade the internals of my x250.

Is there a laptop that would have all of this? It would be my main machine. I like the Surface Pro alright but I can't really use it on my lap and the balance feels a little strange to me. Like I said, I'm not a big gamer at all, but I'd like to use Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.

isndl posted:

I don't know of any manufacturer that makes laptops with clit mice besides Lenovo. Your options are pretty limited there.

CopperHound posted:

Some Dell laptops have them, but it is just the boring businesses models.

Statutory Ape posted:

i love boring business models of things :colbert:

Mu Zeta posted:

I have a thinkpad and stopped using the clit. The trackpad gestures are pretty useful now and with the windows drivers it's not complete rear end.

Statutory Ape posted:

Mu Zeta posted:

stopped using the clit, complete rear end

whatever floats your boat :shrug:

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

I use ethanol to deal with anxiety. The best part is that it's over the counter and dosage can be adjusted depending on the situation. I can deal with anything on enough ethanol. Not necessarily in a productive manner, but I can deal with it. Thank you, ethanol.

Ethanol may be right for you, but it can cause drowsiness so operating heavy machinery while taking ethanol isn't recommended.

Blade Runner posted:

I thought you took cum to deal with your anxiety

cumshitter posted:

No, cum is an emollient so I use it to deal with my rectal psoriasis. The method of administration is extremely relaxing though.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO what kind of unfrozen caveman mouthbreather has keys anymore?

My shirt pocket holds my FOB and my fingerprint does the rest.

You Flintstones car driving rear end, brontosaurus ribs tipping your poo poo rear end yabba dabba dumbasses.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Pookah posted:

The Enigma of Budgerigara Fault :3:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

lmao oh my god

i also realized that if anyone asked me why i'm laughing hysterically at this i would have no way to explain it

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

goethe.cx posted:

lmao for the love of god

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Chillbro Baggins posted:

In other news, I want to try to skirt the tent space rental at my local state park by anchoring my inflatable kayak in the lake and sleeping in it.

InediblePenguin posted:

your kayak will be punctured and eaten, with you still inside it, by an alligator gar

Chillbro Baggins posted:

The other state park, the one that only has pikefish and snakes. Snakes that like to climb into your boat. You're right, bad idea.

jobson groeth posted:

Snakes don't like fire so just have one burning all night on your kayak. Life hacked.

Karate Bastard posted:

We're talking one absolute unit of a snake here. Not sure that's such a good idea :stare:

Grassy Knowles posted:

Just make the fire bigger then

SiKboy posted:

If you are wanting to measure the fire, Kelvin is an absolute unit of a temperature scale.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Lmao

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

gently caress I followed that exchange as it happened and I only just got it

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

I don't know how to really explain this because I still can't wrap my head around how dumb it was. A few minutes ago the people in my office just had the revelation that if you take your age, add it to the year you were born, you get 2018!!!

It took three people doing it and all agreeing that it was amazing for me to finally understand what they were doing and say "yeah guys that's how ages work"

I literally had to sit there and listed to them go back and forth for a few minutes because I thought there was no way they were that dumb.

send help

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not a lot of November or December birthdays in that office I guess.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Reminds me of the time that I had to explain to co-workers that the moon doesn't turn blue during a blue moon.
"Well yeah, it just appears that way because of the atmosphere."
"A blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month."
"..."
"Why would the atmosphere care what a calendar says?"
"Okay, so why is it called a blue moon?"
"Because it rhymes, I guess?"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Baron von Eevl posted:

"Okay, so why is it called a blue moon?"

It saw you standing alone....without a dream in your heart, or a love of your own

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

There was a whole process to it. She would carry latex gloves in her purse that she initially told me was for applying some sort of steroid cream or something she was prescribed, but no. It was for fecal feng shui.

She would often pack up dinner leavings in whatever restaurant to-go containers they would provide, but it was usually all of a certain kind of food. Something specific like corn or a mixed vegetable. After our relationship ended I found out that she would eat things strategically, in a certain order and with a certain timing. In her brain she was "designing" the turd by doing this, like giving it a corn crown, for instance. Or modifying the texture.

It was a pretty deep rabbit hole that I didn't fully comprehend until it was all said and done.

Please read this thread, or at least this posters posts

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

value-brand cereal posted:

No, read the thread. It's amazing.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hell no.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

Pigs: institutions handing out grants

Sheep: TAs

Horses: grad students

Spiders: administrators

Creepers: Ted Kaczynski

Guess the thread

PYF awful graph/chart

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

value-brand cereal posted:

Weird poo poo your ex did shat

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
*shits out alphabet soup spelling "I love u"*
Aw, honey, you shouldn't have!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dixville posted:

*shits out alphabet soup spelling "I love u"*
Aw, honey, you shouldn't have!

...seriously honey, you should not have done that.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
*shits out a long slender turd that curls into an exquisite ring, then presents it to my significant other on bended knee*

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
where's the faceted bee poop stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BOOTY-ADE posted:

It saw you standing alone....without a dream in your heart, or a love of your own

i believe you are thinking of a blue goon