Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

watch out lil bitch
watch out lil bitch
you gettin maaaaaddddd
follow waypoint on twitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Mender: There’s a reason they call them Retards you toxic rear end in a top hat.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Reminder that this weak poo poo is how this dude started. Now he wants to be civilized after receiving a legendary rear end whooping. Lmao gently caress you man, fake rear end mfer

lmao this is sad dude, just start a group chat if you want to circlejerk without being interrupted

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

lmao this is sad dude, just start a group chat if you want to circlejerk without being interrupted

This is your last warning you little turd. Now your starting to piss me off. What’s sad is swooping into a conversation about flaming an insincere scrub journalist who stands in front of everyone with a problem at every opportunity to show that their plight is why he’s a wasteman at gaming. The healthy option is to play something else. Nuff said.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I meant swooping in and doing the exact same thing. That’s the sad part. Bitch. There’s no SJW conspiracy theory here, no one’s patronizing the disabled. You just know enough about woke poo poo to suck the air out of the room but not enough to know when it’s applicable. Learn to read you mental midget.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

tag urself i'm the adorable ginger meow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Tender Bender posted:

Jokes on you I already did. Anyone who wants an invite get on discord and use the code LUMP3HZ0N3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After my paper thin facade was shorn into 10 billion shards instantly by the divine winds of ancient Nihongo: Nice circlejerk.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Jokes on you I already did. Anyone who wants an invite get on discord and use the code LUMP3HZ0N3

As a bonus, it'll also get you 30% off your first order at MeUndies. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

As a bonus, it'll also get you 30% off your first order at MeUndies. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

esperterra posted:

tag urself i'm the adorable ginger meow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnoFrcUYiHo&t=163s

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Everyone in Imp Zone looks like Anton Chigurh with glasses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Everyone in Imp Zone looks like Anton Chigurh with glasses.

I do get hair like that if I grow it out lmfao.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

when I get a call from daikatana ritsu

https://twitter.com/husbandsrevenge/status/1042573051219595269?s=19

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mom: Did you get the chicken quesadilla I left on the counter?

Me: Not in the sense that you mean.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

spb posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

🗑

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
trolls: let’s make 200 post about sjws in the giantbomb thread
me: 200 posts in there? let’s just skip to the last page. bwahgaha chiken

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

writing a 5000 word article for polygon about how funky kong only truly became funky when he was added to tropical freeze as easy mode

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

HolePisser1982 posted:

watch out lil bitch
watch out lil bitch
you gettin maaaaaddddd
follow waypoint on twitch

i like this ty

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

who gatekeeps the gatekeepers?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

who gatekeeps the gatekeepers?

The... *consults dusty tome of lore* ... goal posts...?

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

patrick klepek, 90 pounds of dog bones, this 5 foot 3 goalpost malone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ve been cracking up at The goal posts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers. All day long kmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It can’t be possible to write something more retarded about a video game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’ve been cracking up at The goal posts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers. All day long kmfao.

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm a gatekeeper, twisted gatekeeper.

HolePisser1982 posted:

circling klepek’s apartment blaring 2 Chainz’s Watch Out Little Bitch

In Training posted:

Wandering over to a mirror and recoiling in horror when I see a GIT GUD ballcap in a Top Gun logo treatment: I'm...toxic???

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ben is easily the biggest "sjw" at giantbomb and the woke mob turned on him in seconds, leaving nothing but bones looking like the enemies in Tomb of the Giants. Why would anyone in their right mind attempt to appease that crowd when loving Ben is Cancelled. He calls his gf his partner for fucks sake.

spb posted:

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

some things are just out of reach of the profoundly disabled, everyone else seems to manage getting through life just fine without experiencing everything [woke twitter immediately starts calling my work several hundred times a day to call me a bigot]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

edit oh my fugg. wrong thread. holy poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gently caress there are two hundred new posts is jeff ok

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bump_fn posted:

gently caress there are two hundred new posts is jeff ok
He's as far from it as you can be. It's been found out that he associates with a reactionary bigot by the name of Ben Pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

There was no edition of Giantbomb. Com's wildly popular "breakfast with Ben" video series. Early reports suggest the young journalist was canceled by woke twitter