Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Atrocious Joe posted:

i'm sorry for reviewing basics again, but this doesn't make sense. it seems like he did choke to death according to media reports?

NYPost says
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

Have other people ever killed themselves this way. It seems pretty hard to pull off

No one has ever committed suicide at MCC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

drat, this sounds like the hanging version of seppuku with a wooden knife. Epstein is one hardcore dude

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ace of Baes posted:

No one has ever committed suicide at MCC.

no, that was false, it's just been 20 years since someone has done it

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
that sounds like a really hard way to kill your self. like that would take forever right?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

The_Rob posted:

that sounds like a really hard way to kill your self. like that would take forever right?

oh for sure, at least a few minutes, probably. you're not breaking your neck or anything, so it's gonna be the long way

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i'm seeing some info saying that suicide by hanging while touching the ground is not uncommon

so that may not be the obvious hole in the story i assumed it was

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

inferis posted:

there’s that article from the former mcc inmate about how the sheets are super lovely and will tear with any body weight

Epstein was mysteriously given brand new 800 thread count sheets

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

probably not gonna look that up anymore though because the sites with information on methods of hanging suicides are depressing or actively harmful

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TeenageArchipelago posted:

no, that was false, it's just been 20 years since someone has done it

it still has

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

did this get posted here yet?

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

seems to imply jizz lane has all the secrets

(or it's clever fiction who knows)

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Have other people ever killed themselves this way. It seems pretty hard to pull off

d'angelo barksdale from "the wire" managed to do it in a similar way, definitely possible

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe posted:

i'm sorry for reviewing basics again, but this doesn't make sense. it seems like he did choke to death according to media reports?

NYPost says
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

How the gently caress did he have a bunk bed in a single cell. How was it high enough to hang himself. Now, I'm no Mythbuster, but my brokebrains is makin' me do some calculations here I'd rather not thunk aboot.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

and of course, the giant obvious question that literally no one has answered, why was a man who "attempted suicide" literally weeks ago taken off suicide watch

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
you realize this is all bs right, like 0% of what they're saying happened in there is true, the only true part is that the regular guards weren't there, because the cabal probably cleared the whole place out, they were using local police which are obviously corrupt for perimeter security

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ol' Sam Pisser popped on the goggles for one last mission

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
like just read back in the thread all of the connections

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
is this because there's no gbs thread? please keep obvious disinfo out of this thread

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

RobattoJesus posted:

Remember when you used to be able to look at the possibility of an afterlife and be like "well there is probably nothing but ha ha I'm open to being surprised!" and now in 2019 it's like "please be oblivion, please be oblivion, anything but reincarnation holy poo poo this planet is cuuuuursed"

if reincarnation is real, then living as a human is 100% what happens when an animal goes to hell

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

WampaLord posted:

and of course, the giant obvious question that literally no one has answered, why was a man who "attempted suicide" literally weeks ago taken off suicide watch

lawyers argued against it and won.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

twoday posted:

Maxwell was a submarine driver (as well as pilot, helicopter pilot, and EMT)
If you want to find Ghislaine just put a job offer for a right hand for James Bond Villain.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Toplowtech posted:

If you want to find Ghislaine just put a job offer for a right hand for James Bond Villain.

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1161342993162313734?s=19

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Telephones posted:

no joke, its obviously reincarnation.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao that drone guy posted another video of the fbi raid, looks like they have a lot of poo poo on the dock they’re taking

https://youtu.be/bLB6r7-wsjc

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

RobattoJesus posted:

I googled G.I.N. and I still don't know what the gently caress it is. I guess I don't have high enough level Epstein Brain to understand the word salads.

imagine a scientist taking a stab at social epistemology. ok, now imagine that but done poorly. welcome to the intellectual dark web

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i'm surprised the fbi isn't just open firing on the drones

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

comedyblissoption posted:

i'm surprised the fbi isn't just open firing on the drones

they went onto the mainland for like 2 minutes and got chased off, then the local police and private unnamed security boats tried to tell them to gtfo but I guess the coast guard showed up and said they have a right to fly it over the island if it doesn't touch anything? basing this on YouTube descrips

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Rusty is QAnon and Maga, so are all the cops probably, the coast guard probably are too, there are definitely feds on 4chan, both from the outside (posting there) and on the inside that are literally 4chan ppl

this isn't really crazy either, my local pd had 93 officers get busted including leadership in an insanely racist/white nationalist fb group where a ton of it was stuff directly from 4chan

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Qanon definitely has psyop elements as well, although I don't think rusty is a fed

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

vox's The Weeds...fucken sucks!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

they went onto the mainland for like 2 minutes and got chased off, then the local police and private unnamed security boats tried to tell them to gtfo but I guess the coast guard showed up and said they have a right to fly it over the island if it doesn't touch anything? basing this on YouTube descrips

what they already raided the island and picked it clean

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hamelekim posted:

lawyers argued against it and won.

then upgrade the question to "what kind of loving judge approves that poo poo"

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

inferis posted:

did this get posted here yet?

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

seems to imply jizz lane has all the secrets

(or it's clever fiction who knows)

I'm always way too lazy to try to figure out who the people that aren't completely obvious are in these types of things.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

if reincarnation is real, then living as a human is 100% what happens when an animal goes to hell
i remember reading a bunch of hari krishna literature and your human reincarnation was basically existence on hard mode. it was easy to work off karma as some low level animal because they die easy and have very few ways of accumulating bad karma while getting good karma just for like being part of the ecosystem, but once you got to human you had millions of ways to be a lovely person and thousands of people encouraging it by being lovely to you. if you completed hard mode you got to be an insanely powerful demigod who lived on their own planet, which was the nightmare mode you had to complete for the true ending.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I am dead

What shall I do

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I just go for the middle chaos frame ending

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
[remembering when i thought dersh was lovely just for his israel opinions, denying finkelstein tenure, etc.]: *stimpack noise* ah, that's the stuff

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

pyrotek posted:

I'm always way too lazy to try to figure out who the people that aren't completely obvious are in these types of things.

the names are all in the comments if you check the three parts version, click the author and it will show all of it

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ytlaya posted:

I mentioned when this came up in the Musk thread how I was actually pretty good friends with that guy in high school. His dad was a very well-off doctor, though he went to the same public school I did. The guy himself was actually a genuinely nice dude who came off as more confused than pretentious. It always seemed to me like he was just deeply confused about his own identity. I heard about the boat thing years ago before realizing that the other person was pre-fame Grimes and was not remotely surprised to hear he had done that.

holy poo poo this is the best cspam subplot i've ever come across, and from one of the best posters lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

love to take group naps with my coworkers for 3 hours

this