Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Rare photo of PotY at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ecco is all HEY, WOOOOO, IT'S THE EVIL ME FROM MY VIDEO GAME and I'm like yeah rear end in a top hat because a pistol shrimp was overpowered as an MC

I mean being a dolphin owns, I don't know what you were hoping for in terms of a comeback.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Every cop's dream, to fully become a small pastry.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
BREAKING

COMEDY FORUMS MODERATOR RECEIVES PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

You are what you eat :v:.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Platystemon posted:

BREAKING

COMEDY FORUMS MODERATOR RECEIVES PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM

That is a blast from the past for me. When I would smoke lovely weed in high school we would always go to the only 24/7 convenience store for "pastries of the year" which meant we bought a ton of those cinnamon rolls and made ourselves sick eating too many.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

You really cannot know how happy I am that my carelessly-chosen username ended up being a referent to someone repeatedly getting so high and gluttonous that they barfed.

E: I've told the story of this username, I think; I was in a motel and wanted links to Game Center CX fansubs, and I had just seen this phrase in a vending machine.

I am a glorious man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It was at least a 25 dollar joke, between reregging+losing plat+losing their av.

I do that regularly w no ads plat and archives. Please support this site

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

i would gently caress with this so hard. honestly i want to be able to make takoyaki at home, but since i don't really dig octopus this seems like a fine compromise if it's just slathered in the right sauce.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

EorayMel posted:

the sexxor

For once I'm surprised that a quote you posted isn't much older than it actually is.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I have that mold at home and I made sure to take it with me when I moved even though I only ever used it once

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I appreciate a rough chuckle.

FMguru posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the european country Belgium. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Burt Sexual posted:

I do that regularly w no ads plat and archives. Please support this site

I support the site by changing PHIZ KALIFA’s redtext whenever he says something notably bizarre.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Foreverial scampitized and loving it.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I appreciate a rough chuckle.

:catstare:

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

cumshitter RE: Gifting land to your grandchild

cumshitter posted:

If you can outright gift people property hire a financial advisor. Gifting the property ensures the grandson will retain the grandfather's cost basis. Meaning that unless he plans to live there for life he will have to pay capital gains based on the difference in purchase price between what the grandfather paid and what the grandson will eventually sell it for.

Better to place it in a trust or something with instructions that the home pass to the grandson on the death of both grandparents. This will include it in the surviving spouse's estate but unless the grandparents plan to be worth more than ~$11.2 million plus inflation adjustments + annual gifts beyond the exclusion amount it will allow the grandson to save a lot of money on capital gains taxes down the line. This is unlikely; our current estate tax exclusion/Unified Credit means that less than 0.1% of all estates pay estate taxes.

There's other things to consider and each person's financial situation is unique. Such as whether or not an 18 year old can cover property taxes and whether or not allowing the grandson to live there rent free while the grandparents retain ownership will constitute a gift beyond the annual $15,000 exclusion. But that's why you visit your local business hole at your nearest gay bar, where I am always inexplicably present at every hole whenever rich people are in their hour of greatest need like a Bagger Vance who sucks your dick.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I truly hope cumshitter is genuinely some high-end property/tax lawyer who roleplays being mega gay on a dead comedy forum as a way to blow off steam.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

1stGear posted:

I truly hope cumshitter is genuinely some high-end property/tax lawyer who roleplays being mega gay on a dead comedy forum as a way to blow off steam.

Or it's not roleplay.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

1stGear posted:

I'm pretty sure he is exactly who he says he is and his account is only a thinly veiled gimmick and he's fabulous.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Those are also acceptable.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

1stGear posted:

cumshitter is equally skilled in handling a large amount of money as well as a large amount of cum. Very talented man.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He's the embodiment of CREAM.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Elfface posted:

Cum Republican Eating rear end Man?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Elfface posted:

Consensual Rimjob Enthusiast and Master

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

She had the body of a goddess, and the face of a goddess, and a brain/pussy combo of a goddess, but her thumbs were monstrous, weathered from years of hitchhiking and telling people “hey good job”, like a cartoon character but real, and dry and cracked and getting progressively larger toward the nail. :smith:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Donald Trump Jr. is just a pack of scabies going OH poo poo WHAT I THOUGHT THIS THING RAN ITSELF

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

purple death ray posted:

Being a 'regular' on this site is like going to your local bar to hang out with friends but the bar is teetering over the mouth of an active volcano and someone's currently sawing through the floor joists to install a new bathtub

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol for as freaked out as he was at the time, I wonder how even more freaked he was when he noticed the homeless guy sleeping on the floor

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:drat: took me a second

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Trite, but a good one is good.

Context-- Dragonball Z

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wait there's actually shooting? All the bits I've seen are just dudes floating in mid-air making pooping-really-hard faces at each other.

Captain Hygiene posted:

First of all, your TV's not even turned on

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

pram posted:

this one is sicc

Dungeon Ecology posted:

steve jobs tryna getta tan sneezy

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

“Like a grotesque shillelagh” lol

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I support the site by changing PHIZ KALIFA’s redtext whenever he says something notably bizarre.

thanks pal! i;m dangerously overmedicated!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
play guess the thread

eschaton posted:

What an adorable little princess!

Our piebald princess is also farty, sometimes when you pick her up if she’s not feeling it she’ll complain out of both ends.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dee eight posted:

play guess the thread

Either the new pet thread or "we just had a baby" thread

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Here is the fart princess in question:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

The first time I smelled a kitten fart, I called the vet, because I was convinced something was really wrong with her.

She's growing out of it, but yesterday she defensively farted in her sister's face, so I guess she just takes after me.

lol

Did not expect it to be in that thread not gonna lie

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i just remembered this post & i dont think i quoted it here at the time

Tree Goat posted:

an unpatched exploit in some versions of in the aeroplane over the sea allows you to turn the volume all the way down, letting you clip through the entire album without having to hear jeff mangum's voice but still triggering track progression etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle