Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

When I realize I’m not enjoying the content on my phone, a little trick I’ve developed is to pause it or turn it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

they're people like everyone else. it's okay to check out for a bit

go learn some bushcraft or how to wire ied triggers or something else useful in the coming final confict
Is there a Posadist podcast?

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Idk but it should be called posadcast

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

That's so 2018

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

T-man posted:

It can be good and enjoyable for you but that does not mean it makes for subjectively good content. We're not tripping out, we're parasocially babysitting our friend and listening to him ramble.

people are talking about how there is a new matt or some poo poo when he just came into some acid

once he runs out he'll go back to his regular self

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Rainbow Knight posted:

What? That first article is caustic and only right about a sliver of people. gently caress that guy lol

I dunno man, this guy's spitin straight facts

quote:

. Remember back when that mugshot of felon Jeremy Meeks went viral? Dudes were hurt! They said all kinds of ignorant things about “you pass up the good guys for the criminals” or “this is why you hoes single mothers, you choose guys that either end up in jail, dead, or hooked on drugs”. That anger had nothing to do with Meeks being a criminal; it was about women showing attention to another man who had traits they didn’t possess. Female Validation makes men lash out at women and other men, it makes men want to fight, and even rape because they hate not being in control, not being wanted, or not being seeing as special.

EDIT:This guy is literally tearing a new rear end in a top hat into Incel culture without even knowing :stare:

quote:

Male-supremacy brainwashing that blames hoe culture for the downfall of “The Nice Guys”. The thing is, are you really a nice guy or are you bitter? Are you really mad at women for not wanting to split the bills, or are you mad at yourself for not being able to not split a bill? Do you really think that guy is gay or are you intimidated by his looks? Do you really think that girl is a hoe, or does she remind you of a someone you wish you could have? Look around you. The men who have been rejected, who have been cheated on, and who can only feast on low hanging fruit, those are the ones on your timeline right now fighting to keep women in their place. The ones that can’t get women’s attention in real life, those are the ones that call out flaws when a woman is getting too much love online. It’s not about preference or opinion, it’s an anger built on frustration. What plus sized woman broke your heart? What darker skinned woman rejected you to the point where you have to take shot at complexions? What India Love looking chick refused to answer your DM? What popular girl chose your friend over you and made you hate so hard?

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 6, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

sleeptalker posted:

Virgil gone?

hes become trapped within a labyrinthine maze of half drunk open water bottles that hes too scared to tip over

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The last five pages of this thread should tune into the UFO bonus episode around the one hour fourteen minute mark, or just listen to the whole thing since it's good.

Sana-kan
Nov 6, 2009
I'm sufficiently grillpilled and welcome Matt as my dialectical spiritual guru.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Joementum posted:

The last five pages of this thread should tune into the UFO bonus episode around the one hour fourteen minute mark, or just listen to the whole thing since it's good.

Without having listened yet I just know in my heart that they are going to call my posts good and that they want me to be their friend now, and finally this parasocial relationship will be reciprocated and I will have my revenge

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Gripweed posted:

doesn't that mean he's Anderson Cooper's cousin?

(screaming even more brokenheartedly) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

Chapo is fine but the fans should probably take a month or so off and figure out a new direction to go in

gently caress that, we're doubling down. Onward, to Guyana!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Poor Thotsky, thought of Will Menaker’s rear end and died

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://twitter.com/VP44/status/761...ingawful.com%2F

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

SlimGoodbody posted:

How are all of your posts and opinions so bad in the thread but so good on your YouTube channel, where you are Natalie Wynn of ContraPoints?

T-Man is Natalie?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Percelus posted:

it's painfully obvious from the reaction to matt's recent streaming a lot of nerds never dropped acid itt

you only got one life to live but i guess you don't want to see the face of god and all his creation laid out for you and also feel real good

I did acid once and went to a forest and just kind of laid on the dirt in some obscure grove and laughed for about uh 5 hours

I was in a concealed position and some hikers came near me a couple of times and must have thought they were in the presence of an unseen madman

I cannot in full confidence say they were wrong but I didn't see the face of god or whatever or emerge from the experience a changed person

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I did acid once and went to a forest and just kind of laid on the dirt in some obscure grove and laughed for about uh 5 hours

I was in a concealed position and some hikers came near me a couple of times and must have thought they were in the presence of an unseen madman

I cannot in full confidence say they were wrong but I didn't see the face of god or whatever or emerge from the experience a changed person

Acid like most things is something you have to do more than once. It takes time to figure out how acid works and what kind of trip you will have. The first few times are usually a very superficial trip.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PawParole posted:

T-Man is Natalie?

yes

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I transitioned well before her and am far too mentally unwell to create art or take any action that will lead to popular support and admiration.

I wish I had her patreon tho, that's commune building money.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

both r bad posters

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Percelus posted:

it's painfully obvious from the reaction to matt's recent streaming a lot of nerds never dropped acid itt

you only got one life to live but i guess you don't want to see the face of god and all his creation laid out for you and also feel real good

well excuse me mr fancypants some of us had to settle for learning the true name of yhwh via huffing freon out of ac units

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

The Muppets On PCP posted:

well excuse me mr fancypants some of us had to settle for learning the true name of yhwh via huffing freon out of ac units

is that you do it? wow I can stop getting findommed by avshalom now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

writing my erowid report on second-generation joints

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lots of us have probably done enough LSD that a 40 year old man taking acid and going through the most basic baby talk versions of psychedelia and babbling about space elves and mutually expressive simultaneous chronologies or whatever is just boring.

Like, we get it, your brain is wide and your vocabulary is arcane, but like any true philosopher such a small amount of what he’s saying holds any value that the ramblings just aren’t worth the time it takes to piece them together. Let your freak flag fly but it’s hard enough to find that kind of content engaging when you’re also on cool drugs, just being a little stoned at a party while some krusty wook loses their cool usually sucks.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
youve probably enjoyed more content produced under the influence of LSD than you think you have, even in this medium

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah, like literally any music produced between 1958 and 2004

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah, like literally any music produced between 1958 and 2004

The absolute trippiest drat poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOnYY9Mw2Fg

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lyrics like this could only have been thought up by someone thinking on a whole different plane of existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just because someone made art on drugs doesn’t mean either are worth your time.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
my point is more that LSD isnt as extreme a drug as people think and matts probably not saying anything he wouldnt say sober

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gripweed posted:

lyrics like this could only have been thought up by someone thinking on a whole different plane of existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

This is a really good song, and I enjoyed listening to it. :thumbsup:

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

scary ghost dog posted:

my point is more that LSD isnt as extreme a drug as people think and matts probably not saying anything he wouldnt say sober

Lol this is completely untrue, if you take 250 mg you will probably have disassociating hallucinations.

If you take 50-100 pattersn float and everything appears more significant.

You've probably never done a heroic dose.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think they were more trying to say that unless it’s your first 3-5 trips, a seasoned head can easily pop a couple tabs and just have like a really great Saturday at home kickin around and playing with your cats and doing arts & crafts. Not every psychedelic experience has to be a reality warping dimensional rift that exposes all truths to be concurrent and sincere or whatever

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Does anybody remember that goon who was being trained to be a shaman by drinking a bunch of cough syrup every day?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

He was cool imo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I wonder if he is a shaman now

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017
https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1257436942398095362?s=20

I dont understand why the fans are undermining her work.

We should really take a second look at the cth project and wonder why they use so many strategies in the fascistic playbook.

Gwen is putting a lot of work into this, its really worth a look, i dont think you can claim to fight fascism and support these guys.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Shaman is a playable class for orcs.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I like to play a decker orc with pistol skills personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006