Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
To me the fact that he told his right-wing militia to "stand by" should be the headline of the debate everywhere in the world tomorrow, but what do I know, I'm not a fancy news guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ everyone turning on wallace for not being sufficiently deferential to strong daddy

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

CODChimera posted:

and thats the guy that won the debate?

he's the guy that people desperately wish won the debate. it's about to be 2016 all over again and it's going to be hysterical from an outside America stupid dead forum perspective perspective

Horizon Burning has issued a correction as of 09:09 on Sep 30, 2020

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Moderating Trump doesn't work because then the narrative becomes that the media is against him. Wallacebljust trying to do it created that narrative.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

Normies watching the debate: :stonk:
Cspam lunatics: :yeshaha:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Judakel posted:

Moderating Trump doesn't work because then the narrative becomes that the media is against him. Wallacebljust trying to do it created that narrative.
Since he works for Fox News, wouldn't that mean that he's serving the ultimate purpose of his masters?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

T-man posted:

This debate is two virgins bullying a double virgin but all involved think they're chads

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Since he works for Fox News, wouldn't that mean that he's serving the ultimate purpose of his masters?

I think Wallace is generally seen as respectable. For whatever that is worth.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Judakel posted:

I didn't know anything about him before today, and all I've experienced directly is that he MCd a really lovely TV show where the guests didn't listen to him at all.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Holy poo poo, Biden had a direct vein IV during the debate

They didn't just dope him up beforehand, they were pumping him up during it

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

lmao @ biden mainlining adrenochrome or w/e

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

president donald trump correctly calls out bourgeois elections as a fraud and a shame.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Justin Tyme posted:

Mr president will u accept the result of the election?

Trump: gently caress you the election is fake

Okay thank you mr president, vice president biden?

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Wizard Master posted:

lmaoooo

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

what else could it be

i'm serious, what else could be creeping up his sleeve

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Office Pig posted:

what else could it be

i'm serious, what else could be creeping up his sleeve

it's a pen

(full of adrenochrome)

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1311171157761155072

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
god drat you guys are embarrassing tonight. im not happy biden is the nominee but stop tripping over your own dicks and balls to believe every loving negative thing about biden with zero proof, theres plenty to disagree with already

like what? he had a loving dialysis machine hidden in his suit pumping adrenochrome into him? jesus christ

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like seriously you guys are tripping over yourselves to believe in the "heather heyer died of a heart attack" level of 4chan poo poo being crapped out right now

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

why do you want to have sex with joe biden so much

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im the 17% who were enlightened and informed by this exchange of ideas

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Office Pig posted:

why do you want to have sex with joe biden so much

because i want him to die, IDIOT

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

cumshitter posted:

god drat you guys are embarrassing tonight. im not happy biden is the nominee but stop tripping over your own dicks and balls to believe every loving negative thing about biden with zero proof, theres plenty to disagree with already

like what? he had a loving dialysis machine hidden in his suit pumping adrenochrome into him? jesus christ

gently caress you!!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

poty posted:

wow they recorded the people they polled check it out

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

cumshitter posted:

joe biden is a lizard person and that's the button for his crystal human hologram projector. that's my earnest belief in this, the earnest political posting forum

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im inside my neon Genesis Evangelion biden Gundam or whatever it's called, but i can only fight daemons within the distance of my iv drip

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

As a big brain independent thinker, I haven't made up my mind on how I will be spending Election Day. We just haven't seen enough of either of these men to know, so I am thankful for the next debates. I really hope I can carefully consider each issue and conflict before November 3rd!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Si... ja ja ja.... SI!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
How many days before another one of these shitshows?

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Wizard Master posted:

This is definitely not real. A peripheral intravenous catheter always points towards the heart or else you’d get oedema (fluid overload) and potential tissue death / compartment syndrome.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Some Guy TT posted:

yeah either this poll is bullshit or strong leader has become yet another one of those phrases that has lost all actual meaning

That phrase never had any actual meaning besides being another way to say “toxic rear end in a top hat with a dogshit worldview and zero emotional intelligence”

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1311198722001235968?s=20

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

KaptainKrunk posted:

the problem is the votes he needs are not as sticky as Trump's

yeah he probably needs every single vote in some places and if he can't inspire enthusiasm among people who are on the fence about voting for him or not at all he's hosed

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Judakel posted:

Fox News does try keep a few guys like Wallace around so they can maintain *some* credibility as a news organization. Shep Smith was really good at that

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol just remembered trump bringing up his tulsa rally and how it was completely safe

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ultimate take: Trump wins by eroding Bidens base. This debate helped with that.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

It's very clear that he made this mistake of just deciding to accept Trump's repeated lie of calling Biden's plan "the Green New Deal" after a short time of trying to explain that his plan is different, then rather than say how, because that'd be publicizing the Green New Deal's jobs guarantee, he skipped to defending his own plan under Trump's "Green New Deal" name. I don't think you can have missed this unless you're a conservative trolling

cumshitter posted:

:same: and C-SPAM owes me Biden putting on a show by wandering off-stage and they have yet to deliver on that. You all let your reality get warped by getting sucked into a cycle of exaggeration via meme

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 14:02 on Sep 30, 2020

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015

God I love Mark Hamill so much, the best joker.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shageletic posted:

this is very obviously his strategy and it worked in 2016, so I guess we only have to see if it'll work again

the entire night was basically Trump ascribing some really popular policy to Biden, and then Biden saying he'd never do that and in fact if you want that you're a POS. Was it the GND stuff where Trump capped it off by saying Biden just lost the left? lmao. Pretty much every lefty who has been trying to pull him across the line was deeply discouraged by tonight but I think most come back because of the Proud Boy thing, I guess on the implicit assumption that Biden would be any more protection against white supremacist militias? which I don't see but whatever

galenanorth posted:

It's very clear that he made this mistake of just deciding to accept Trump's repeated lie of calling Biden's plan "the Green New Deal" after a short time of trying to explain that his plan is different, then rather than say how, because that'd be publicizing the Green New Deal's jobs guarantee, he skipped to defending his own plan under Trump's "Green New Deal" name. I don't think you can have missed this unless you're a conservative trolling

what details of the Biden Plan did he go into? I must've missed that part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Shageletic posted:

yeah i argued this with some other guy last night: trump doesnt need to get ten percent of bidens base to vote for him, trump just needs for ten percent of bidens base to stay home

the reaction everyone having to the debate being "this is all poo poo and terrible" being treated as a win because they answered biden in a poll is one of those moments where i think the way the polls are set up creates a blind spot in trying to determine what constitutes a win or not