Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

its gives bobs post the energy of a small child giving an elaborate story to their parents about how someone broke in and knocked the lamp over while they were just sitting down and quietly watching tv

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

its gives bobs post the energy of a small child giving an elaborate story to their parents about how someone broke in and knocked the lamp over while they were just sitting down and quietly watching tv

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bob was right

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rereading the thread about synthy's brutal beating and found out tht this one in there too: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

rereading the thread about synthy's brutal beating and found out tht this one in there too: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269

if he didnt get bullied about that no one woulda bothered to change it back and this forum would still be named after rediscover and also empty

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857329#post484288920

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Honey, you gotta talk poo poo back.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

they remade yellow with less gameplay and a plastic nsmb art style and are charging 60 dollars for it sir

extremebuff posted:

gonna do a little spiel here cause I talked a lot of poo poo about it in the other thread. my brother bought it so I've been playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its insane how much epic content imp zone creates compared to the rest of the internet

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

its insane how much epic content imp zone creates compared to the rest of the internet

the treasure behind the waterfall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s the best gaming forum on the internet by a longshot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is honestly my favorite typo ever, even better than "butt hanks" classic from AIM when someone would type "but thanks" too quickly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is honestly my favorite typo ever, even better than "butt hanks" classic from AIM when someone would type "but thanks" too quickly.

its so good lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
just imagining wormskull with like two-inch long nails doing the sassy head side to side poo poo like oh honey no. lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

realizing that was 2018 somehow and becoming silent.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

just imagining wormskull with like two-inch long nails doing the sassy head side to side poo poo like oh honey no. lmfao

Interesting, I heard it in the key of synthy's beleaguered New Jersey wife.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just wish i could remember what wormskull said in that vocaroo right at the start of the thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Interesting, I heard it in the key of synthy's beleaguered New Jersey wife.

no this is my gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SflgJJewvhI

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

superloosegoose
Dec 26, 2008
Can someone link to the duke nukem forever thread where theres a post about a poster upset over duke blowing a dude

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

superloosegoose posted:

Can someone link to the duke nukem forever thread where theres a post about a poster upset over duke blowing a dude

original thread - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3416433
everyone here laughing at posts once the thread was brought back - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910701

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Duke slapping at something (it might have been an alien nutsack?),

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

klapman posted:

When I was around 5 years old my grandma kept making me play Nethack because it was funny to watch me lose and get pissed off at the controls. After weeks of being owned by my grandma for making really simple mistakes I got really mad. I went down to the shared computer in the middle of the night, opened up Norton DiskDoctor and slowly, painstakingly deleted everything I could on the hard drive. This included my grandma's art which really pissed her off so she made me play adventure games for an hour a day and wouldn't let me do anything else till I beat it. It was some Zork game where all the videos explaining the plot were broken and I remember breaking into some chick's RV and walking off the lot with her underwear which made me die. I loving hated that game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao gaming grandma trunchbull ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sir John Feelgood posted:

When I was fifteen I was absent from school a lot, and in one of the science classes the teacher was like "Where's John?" and somebody (I heard) shouted "He's probably playing World of Warcraft!" This teacher emails my guidance counselor going, "Hey, you might want to talk to this kid, I used to be into these types of games, they're bad news, highly addictive." So my guidance counselor brings me in, and he's like a young ex-athlete who all the girls have a crush on, and he goes to me "Are you playing this game?" I say yes. He says how many hours. I hesitate. The real answer is ten, but I don't want him to freak out, so I say: three. He stares at me blankly and then starts blinking and clutching his head and freaking out, and to this day I wonder what it would've done to him if I'd said ten.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent