Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Got it. Pudding means dessert except when it doesn't.

Thank you for clarifying that your country isn't whimsically silly.

Not my fault my mom liked to gently caress foreign guys! Do you have any idea how mixed up my spelling gets??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Who has some quotes from when that goons brother was pudding a bicycle pump where it didn’t belong?

Spicy Soba Noodles posted:

In June of 2015 my brother went to the emergency room. He had urinated blood, thrown up, and his temperature hit 102.4. His fever peaked at 104 and he was transferred to a hospital up the island and placed in PICU for three straight days. His blood pressure, I can't remember, it was like 92 over 60-something. Kid was sick and the antibiotics weren't working for a while. He got moved to the regular pediatrics ward on day 4 and was out on day 6. Turned out that he'd had a urinary infection that turned into sepsis because nobody in my house knew he was showing symptoms. The day before we found blood on the toilet seat and neither my mother, my sister, or myself were the cause of that. We assumed my brother had just accidentally cut himself and was embarrassed. Anyone could have looked at him then and assumed he was completely healthy.

He went into the hospital again this afternoon with a 102 fever and they immediately sent him up island again. It peaked a few hours ago at 103. They're saying it's another urinary infection but seriously how the gently caress does this keep happening??

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ah, to be young again.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Garrand posted:

I love blood dessert

Yeah that movie was great

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Who has some quotes from when that goons brother was pudding a bicycle pump where it didn’t belong?

I was going to post a relevant quote. But my quotes folder now comprises 2,500 screenshots going back to April 2007, and they're all called poo poo like screenshot-2010-02-04.png and I can't find anything in there

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Horace posted:

I was going to post a relevant quote. But my quotes folder now comprises 2,500 screenshots going back to April 2007, and they're all called poo poo like screenshot-2010-02-04.png and I can't find anything in there

just ocr them, its easy ya drangus

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I can't decide if the "best" part of that thread is:

The dozen or so absolutely bonkers E/N goons whose response is "just buy the preteen the PeenBlaster 9k DIY Dick Sounding Kit (amazon link below) and a gallon of lube, he'll be fine!"

Or

The "oh god its not just sounding, its a cartoon inflation fetish" reveal.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The Dregs posted:

This thread has inspired me to buy the Into Thin Air audiobook. That was a bit of a mistake. The author decided to narrate it himself for some reason, and he's horrible. He speaks in what kind of sounds like a Californian accent with a droning monotone. Add to this the fact that he never seems to use one syllable where three would do and you've got quite a mess. I am going to finish it up, though, because it is still interesting.

Crackpipe posted:

I'm imagining SNL's The Californians.

"Take the Khumbu Icefall past Camp II to the Western Cwm and then straight up the Lhotse Face. There's a Sherpa at Camp III that will validate overnight."

evilneanderthal posted:

At this time of day, are you crazay?! It'll be tyotally jammed!

Crackpipe posted:

How do you know so much about the Hilary Step?!

Wuhao posted:

Beck Weathers? BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, BRAH?

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 17:30 on Mar 12, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

one more, why not

twit666 posted:

My friend and I wanted to cook Easter dinner for a bunch of her Greek Orthodox friends. Big spread of Middle Eastern dishes with the main attraction being a rotisserie lamb. I dug a pit for the charcoals and had an ancient electric rotisserie that would hold a good size lamb. She picked up the lamb from a farmer's market on Saturday so we could marinate it overnight. She showed up at my front door with a box in her arms, crying, I said, "What's wrong?". When she ordered the lamb she said she wanted a whole lamb. When she got to the stall they handed her a box. She said, "What's this?". They told her, "That's your lamb. We figured we should cut it up in chunks so it will be easier for you to cook.". Irate she told them, "I said I wanted a WHOLE lamb!". Their eyes widened and they said, "Oh! you wanted a wwwhhhooolllleee lamb!". She said, "Oh I'm sorry I thought a whole lamb was a whole lamb. I'm sorry I didn't say wwwhhhooollleee lamb!", took her box and left. I said, "Heather, we can fix this!". We proceeded to the basement and got to work with some bailing wire. The pieces went pretty much where they were supposed to and we rubbed that sucker down with salt, lavender and other good stuff. In the morning I shoved it on the spit and started up the rotisserie. The bailing wire did the trick but there was a lack of rigidity to the legs and head. When the lamb would turn the legs and head would flop around in a hideous and horrifying manner. You could only look at it briefly before your stomach would turn. As the party was getting under way people would ask excitedly, "Where's the lamb!". I'd just point and then they would come back with furrowed brows. We had an empty dog house near the rotisserie (dog died a few months before), a kid asked, "Where's your dog?". I just looked over at the lamb. The kid went running to her parents. I walked a couple people over to it and when they looked at it I yelled, "It's alive!". We then referred to it as "Frankenlamb". It was wonderful when it came off the spit.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Isomermaid posted:

Tell customs to release us
My vinyl's stuck in port

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Sadly I don't believe ejaculate travels fast enough to achieve escape velocity :eng99:

Paper Tiger posted:

Kegel Space Program

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

PinheadSlim posted:

I'd rather eat a six hour probe than drink a Pepsi and that's a fact, jack

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Since they're not also sending eggs, I'm guessing this is not about reproduction.

It's about finally achieving man's ultimate dream since we first looked up at the stars.

We're going to bukkake the moon.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The rocket's leaving soon
The payload we must prune
So we'll send no eggs
but the question begs
Are we bukakke'ing the moon?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Alternatively, if the Russians were involved, it'd be Spunknik.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

I’m so angry I’m laughing at this.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Since they're not also sending eggs, I'm guessing this is not about reproduction.

It's about finally achieving man's ultimate dream since we first looked up at the stars.

A regular moonshot is now too boring I guess.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man in the Moon indeed.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm a rocketman
Rocketman
Blowing out his ooze up here alone

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Marcade posted:

The rocket's leaving soon
The payload we must prune
So we'll send no eggs
but the question begs
Are we bukakke'ing the moon?

🎶We're whalers on the moon,
We carry a har-poon
But there aint no whales
So we sing tall tales
We're whalers on the moon🎶

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bukkake, not creampie.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Platystemon posted:

Bukkake, not creampie.

That's an early recording from the archives of the Brs. Lumière. It shows the moon shortly after the landing of the first load, but it should not be considered a landmark.

The moon did not appreciate this incursion. Even if the moon looks kind of funny in this one case, this is not okay. Please do not jizz on the moon any more.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
When your sperm hits the moon
Like a cum-filled balloon,
That's bukkake.

When it gets in his eye
Like a facial creampie,
That's bukkake.

Unkempt has a new favorite as of 05:02 on Mar 13, 2021

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Whiteys on the moon

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

We have the technology, the time is now, science can wait no longer, children are our future. American can, should, must and will blow on the moon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTJ3LIA5LmA

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Carthag Tuek posted:

That's an early recording from the archives of the Brs. Lumière. It shows the moon shortly after the landing of the first load, but it should not be considered a landmark.

The moon did not appreciate this incursion. Even if the moon looks kind of funny in this one case, this is not okay. Please do not jizz on the moon any more.

What do you think the moon is? It’s just a giant jizz ball

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Quick! Someone put this through that AI animate old pictures thing!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

whitey's on the moon

e: dangit

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Quick! Someone put this through that AI animate old pictures thing!

https://imgur.com/EybM3aD

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

christmas boots posted:

i didnt gently caress the moon. i didnt cum on the moon. i didnt put my dick anywhere near the moon. Ive never done anything weird with my moon. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

NMS that poo poo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

christmas boots posted:

What is a moon? A miserable little pile of jizz. But enough talk…have at you!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

VinylonUnderground posted:

To be fair, a lot of celebrities are very fake people.

Pre-Captain America, I was at Chris Evan's house. He was really surprised when he walked down the stairs to find me in his kitchen but I explained to him that I had been getting his messages and of course I loved him too. He said he needed to change his clothes and that I should wait outside. Only instead of him joining me, the police came instead. I thought it was a miscommunication for a long time, that people were trying to keep us apart. But eventually I realized that despite him telling me he loved me through subtle cues in his acting, he was just using me to make himself feel better and I deserve better than that.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

christmas boots posted:

Do you think that's air you're breathing?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Captain Hygiene posted:

The Technopranos

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

CaptainBeefart posted:

Interesting thread but my god the way she writes is extremely annoying.

Mak0rz posted:

This is just to say

I have resurrected

the bird

that was in

my boobs

Forgive me

it is a zombie now

little fucker

all smug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU