Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Wall Balls posted:

dads by the millions flocking to suez to stand around with their hands to their hips going "yup. that's a doozie you got yourself in there."

LifeSunDeath posted:

Suez Canal?!?!? More like I'm gonna Sue your azz Canal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

PIZZA.BAT posted:

how do they still only have a single excavator working on that?

My Lovely Horse posted:

Their order of more excavators was supposed to arrive today but there was a problem.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

With her, it's more like I'm back to teaching middle school and the class mean girl is having a meltdown at me. And I stopped teaching for a reason.

Meanwhile, I just had to explain to my coworker that his "hilarious" idea that a male person named Jeff and a female person named Jeffrita could somehow get mixed up in a military recruitment medical check and be sent to "opposite' jobs where the MAN BAKES CUPCAKES (the gender horror of it all! a man baking! WHAT A CRAZY DAY!) and the woman LEARNS TO FLY APACHE HELICOPTERS (in the 1940s?? also women can't fly helicopters because our periods interfere with the instruments) because of a paperwork error.

And when I said, "So, what, they each went into the medical exams and no one noticed they were the opposite gender that their intake paperwork generated?" His explanation was somebody messed up. To which I responded, "Someone hosed up looking at a penis?"

And because I know he will just delete any notes I wrote and put a slapdash, lovely version in its place, I'm having to secretly message my boss.

I'm pulling a sickie the second I finish polishing this latest watery turd to the rest of my ability. This job pays dick and I would rather eat my pen than have to listen to the O-ring whine one more time about how I don't understand comedy because I point out logic errors in his lovely jokes. WHICH IS MY EXACT JOB.

"Someone hosed up looking at a penis?" really got me for some reason.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

Aunt Teefa posted:

My son is in first grade and there are kids in his class telling stories about slenderman and at breakfast he tried to tell me about slenderman and how he was real, and was adamant as I failed to convince him that slenderman is 100 percent not real, unequivocally provably made up and Dad knew because he was there witnessing the literal birth of the slenderman legend in real time on this thing called a thread on an internet bulletin board no not like reddit you have to pay ten dollars no not like fortnite you write your own responses to a subject that is posted by the op no its not youtube comments jesus

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This always reminds me of the fat dude trying to ride a skateboard and he ends up stumbling half a block before eating poo poo off a car bumper.

Lemon posted:

how did it get on the car bumper in the first place?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Not emptyquoting

:corsair::dadjoke:

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 04:10 on Mar 26, 2021

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Ok but every time my co-workers reference Slenderman or I randomly remember it I'm just reminded about how I was in that thread before Slenderman even existed and how hosed up and crazy it is that two teen girls stabbed another girl because of a stupid photoshop thread on this loving hellsite and it was all in good, creepy fun in the beginning I swear, I was there, I swear it was just funning around, we were just all there to laugh and maybe get a few thrills in and what happened??

I saw the birth of Slenderman and I knew him as the creepypasta he is and I still sometimes take a good long look under street lights because you can never, ever be too sure.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Doing a double take at a row of trees because one of them looks a liiiiittle too thick to be a tree is a time honored goon tradition.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Being confused by things that are taller than they are wide is the true mark of the goon

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Goons are notoriously poor at judging distance, yes, especially when it comes to their own physical ability. Printers, zip lines, journeys across America, integral support structures in one's bathroom, we've seen it all.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Goon hindsight, though, is better than the world's finest telescope.

"Maybe I shouldn't have secured my tree removing machine by chaining it to a tree" is the type of wisdom mystic religions are based on.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
If there's one thing that's gonna frighten a goon, it's a tall, skinny, well dressed person.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

CJacobs posted:

Doing a double take at a row of trees because one of them looks a liiiiittle too thick to be a tree is a time honored goon tradition.
After seeing some of the trees posted in the Images That Look NSFW But Aren't thread, I have decided to be more forgiving about that.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Being confused by things that are taller than they are wide is the true mark of the goon

If it's taller than it's wide then it's a dick
If it's taller than it's wide then it's a dick
If it's shorter than it's wide
Simply turn it on its side
Now it's taller than it's wide and it's a dick!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Tarkus posted:

At a place I worked somebody took a couple big shits in the lunch room right in the middle of the floor. The CEO set up cameras to catch the culprit. The person who was doing it adapted and then would take their poo poo in the lower floor bathrooms, move a false ceiling tile and throw the feces over top the office area false ceiling. after a year or so of odd smell in the office they finally found out what was causing the issue. Not sure if they ever caught the guy despite putting camera outside the bathrooms.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

if only i had the courage. maybe some day

unrelated (or is it)

animist posted:

the BAC increased 3 points today, stirring fears of a lapsed recovery after a shaky summer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Piss Man 94 posted:

grey works too.. almost any color and even different materials will work, just make sure it's on the rugged/informal side

oh and the more unstructured the shoulders are the better, imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vivisectvnv posted:

Really? He gave excellent advice, but oh noes he didn't capitalize or end his sentences in a period.

Give me a break.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dexter Sinister posted:

What a bunch of namby pamby hugbox pussies. If this thread is representational of what the rest of SA is like now, please, ban me now, Mods.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol classic

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Shine!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CJacobs posted:

How'd a mirror get into this forest?!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Followed by 'this dead gay forums is dying?!'

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Wrote up a negative review for Startopia the new one, and discovered that steam automatically censors the word "niggles".

Ghostlight posted:

hrm that's a small annoyance.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It seems unnecessarily and noticeably stingy to limit the words like that

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

sebmojo posted:

It seems unnecessarily and noticeably stingy to limit the words like that

Miserly with the word count, you might say

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Heath posted:

Miserly with the word count, you might say

Well at least we can laugh derisively at them.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Thump! posted:

wtf is an intimidation plate? Please don't scare the poor crabs :ohdear:

some plague rats posted:

I'll scare whatever I feel like. I'll hassle some crabs. Scream at them. Hit their little asses around the room with a golf club. I am the law

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Platystemon posted:

This this meme become unforbidden at some point or is it at moderator discretion of humor value or what?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

It's still forbidden because SA mods hate the idea of a sexual scenario involving a woman of legal age.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Better get ahead of the curve on racists imo

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Why was India so interested?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Garrand posted:

it's an english speaking country, so they search for english words?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Gonna assume Australia is either bright blue or grey

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Garrand posted:

Ask Ghandi.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Outrail posted:

Gonna assume Australia is either bright blue or grey

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trinidad and Tobago really putting in the extra credit there.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

:australia:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:holy:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Zil posted:

https://twitter.com/noowainy/status/1375761454733922305

Not sure what it translates to, but the red box should be of interest to this thread.

kdrudy posted:

It'd be more appropriate if something left the canal early.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

MJP posted:

2004: goons coalesce around P-p-p-powerbook, an elaborate revenge scheme on an Ebay swindler

2021: goons coalesce around antiquing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Just saw this series of threads in A/T where each one looks like a response to the previous