Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spergin Morlock posted:

kinda weird how many nickelodeon and disney child actors turn out to either be child molesters or clear victims of abuse (like britney). i'm sure its nothing and there's no actual pattern here

yeah that's the sad thing....it's probably 50/50 that one or both of those guys were abused themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

lmfao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

I thought England was also able to import cotton from India so they didn’t rely on American cotton the way Northern industry did?

no it was Egypt, but cheap short-staple American cotton was a huge boon to British industry, it was worthless until the invention of the "cotton gin", which is something that's half-taught in American schools. The deal with the cotton gin was that it made farming short-staple cotton in the Mississippi region economically viable, assuming of course that you had prisoners paid nothing to do all the work.

Seriously, anybody here not intent on just posting "piss" (which is fine, of course) should read "American Slave Coast" and "The Half Has Never Been Told". It'll take you a while and you will be filled with hatred afterwards, but it will reshape your understanding of how this continent came to be what it is now.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

VideoKid posted:

I don’t have the picture but one of my favorite stories was how the First Lady of Japan pretended not to speak English so she wouldn’t have to talk to Melania

didn't the pope do the same to trump? although he didn't even pretend he didn't speak English, just didn't do so as a straight up gently caress you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pope called him fat to his face

it owned

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Koirhor posted:

can I get the japanese pm doing the yikes after talking to trump?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

emfive posted:

no it was Egypt, but cheap short-staple American cotton was a huge boon to British industry, it was worthless until the invention of the "cotton gin", which is something that's half-taught in American schools. The deal with the cotton gin was that it made farming short-staple cotton in the Mississippi region economically viable, assuming of course that you had prisoners paid nothing to do all the work.

Seriously, anybody here not intent on just posting "piss" (which is fine, of course) should read "American Slave Coast" and "The Half Has Never Been Told". It'll take you a while and you will be filled with hatred afterwards, but it will reshape your understanding of how this continent came to be what it is now.

I'm filled with hatred for this country right now, what's a little more.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

I'll be sad i guess whenever these forums close but think of how many truly awful, terminally online people would be irreparably damaged by it :evilbuddy:

:evilbuddy:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

that guy just has amazing hair

about that hair.......

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

Huh, i will admit I've always thought the same as Videokid but looking it up it the british actually exported cotton cloths to india, completely wrecking the local cloth industry in the process, and not the other way around. damned if you aren't right again emfive, you've taught me so much.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
scott pressure should get a hair cut

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

o yah since the end of the month is happening i'll make the new tungus thred tomorrow nite

can you put a quote or post by me in the foreward of the thread pls

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

euphronius posted:

it owned

lmao, literally doing the lords work

i wonder what the spanish word for nussy is?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

la nussy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

de.trormp

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Truriro

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Buddykins posted:

can you put a quote or post by me in the foreward of the thread pls

sure

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Utz posted:

WE ARE EVERYWHERE

A few minutes ago, standing on a beach in Hawaii, taking pictures w my Japanese waifu and daughter.

A middle aged Hawiian dude was sitting on the sand next to us. He asked where we were from and I told him Texas (did not mention living in Japan). He went on to say we had a strong governor, and that Hawaii's governor was a weak titty baby

Then things got real. He asked if i was vaccinated (and if you've been to Hawaii recently then you know they are in full sheep mode here). I told him "gently caress NO!!!" He laughed and said right on.

Then he got serious and started telling me, "You don't know this, but there's some crazy dark forces out there trying to ruin our way of life, and enslave us all, that whole vaccine thing is a part of it" then he looks up at me and says "Have you ever heard of GESARA OR NESARA?"

I ALMOST poo poo MY PANTS!

It's one thing to be here with you all, but to encounter another pede in the wild IS WILD.

We fist bumped over WWG1WGA, he said he doesn't think theres that many ppl on Hawaii that know what is coming. But after my out of the blue random convo with him, i believe there are more of us out there, silently waiting, trying to spread the word when we can, than we can even imagine.

I'm so excited I have the shakes but I am doing my best to type this into my iphone before I lose the signal.

Ayyy

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Utz posted:

WE ARE EVERYWHERE

A few minutes ago, standing on a beach in Hawaii, taking pictures w my Japanese waifu and daughter.

A middle aged Hawiian dude was sitting on the sand next to us. He asked where we were from and I told him Texas (did not mention living in Japan). He went on to say we had a strong governor, and that Hawaii's governor was a weak titty baby.

Then things got real. He asked if i was vaccinated (and if you've been to Hawaii recently then you know they are in full sheep mode here). I told him "gently caress NO!!!" He laughed and said right on.

Then he got serious and started telling me, "You don't know this, but there's some crazy dark forces out there trying to ruin our way of life, and enslave us all, that whole vaccine thing is a part of it" then he looks up at me and says "Have you ever heard of GESARA OR NESARA?"

It's one thing to be here with you all, but to encounter another pede in the wild IS WILD.

We fist bumped over WWG1WGA, he said he doesn't think theres that many ppl on Hawaii that know what is coming. But after my out of the blue random convo with him, i believe there are more of us out there, silently waiting, trying to spread the word when we can, than we can even imagine.

I'm so excited I have the shakes but I am doing my best to type this into my iphone before I lose the signal.

Hawaii is for locals only, foh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wonder what Powerball is up to

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

about that hair.......

too many drat commas in this

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Those books sound interesting and I will definitely check them out.)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

it owned

Is that why chuds call the Poe a communist?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

too many drat commas in this

yes, scott presslor likely went into a comma before his fleshlight strangled him to death while jerkin' it in a walmart bathroom at 4am.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Seconding The Half has Never Been Told, it's real good and will make you real mad. It's basically the most comprehensive takedown of lost cause bullshit ever penned

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lo hice todo por la nussy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A nap, methinks

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
la parka chair dance gif but with various trump faces

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Those books sound interesting and I will definitely check them out.)

yea they're good books.

The key point: slaves were literally money. There was no monetary system back then like we have now; coins were always hard to come by, and the idea of paper money was in its infancy and nobody knew what it meant (until the Civil War, and even for a while after that). Land was dirt cheap (lol) because the continent was huge, but land was worthless before stuff like fossil fuel motors unless you had slaves.

Also the American slave system, which ruled that a child that emerged from a female slave was therefore also a slave, was kind-of a new thing, and made slave breeding itself into a business. Basically, feel free to hate America all you want because it's totally justifiable.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

DryGoods posted:

Buddykins, let the thread guide your career from now on

i hear someone around these parts is hiring for his band. might be your big break

I pay in beefers

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

f

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wtf is he on about

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

emfive posted:

yea they're good books.

The key point: slaves were literally money. There was no monetary system back then like we have now; coins were always hard to come by, and the idea of paper money was in its infancy and nobody knew what it meant (until the Civil War, and even for a while after that). Land was dirt cheap (lol) because the continent was huge, but land was worthless before stuff like fossil fuel motors unless you had slaves.

Also the American slave system, which ruled that a child that emerged from a female slave was therefore also a slave, was kind-of a new thing, and made slave breeding itself into a business. Basically, feel free to hate America all you want because it's totally justifiable.

Wow. Hook, line and sinker.

No offense, but folks like you who have ZERO self-awareness and an obsession with denying reality make the rest of us true Americans look bad.

You have obviously never actually cared about this country enough to think outside CNN.

Think for yourself, for crap's sake!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

I'll be sad i guess whenever these forums close but think of how many truly awful, terminally online people would be irreparably damaged by it :evilbuddy:

it's for the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Trust. The. Plan.