Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

all of the crazy being channeled into school board meetings was an unexpected development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

CODChimera posted:

all of the crazy being channeled into school board meetings was an unexpected development

was it really

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
The lymph node in my left armpit (the side I got the shot in) is still kinda big 6 weeks post-vaccination. Has anyone else experienced this side effect? How quick does it clear up? Should I be worried? I mean, I'm already worried but should I actually be worried I guess is what I'm asking.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Martian Manfucker posted:

The lymph node in my left armpit (the side I got the shot in) is still kinda big 6 weeks post-vaccination. Has anyone else experienced this side effect? How quick does it clear up? Should I be worried? I mean, I'm already worried but should I actually be worried I guess is what I'm asking.

At six weeks, you should probably see a doctor if you can. I know some folks have seen enlarged lymph nodes as a side effect, but I've never heard of it lasting that long. I'm not a medical person, though.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bar Ran Dun posted:

this is ground work to cut Idaho from off transfers to WA hospitals.

I hope this happens but won’t hold my breath Inslee would do the right thing

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i dont engage in weird vengeance thoughts re: antivaxx people because im not creepy and recognize it as a failure of the government before blaming individuals, but also, if i got in a car accident & died because the seattle ER i was taken to was at capacity after a guy from idaho who blinded himself with horsepaste got airlifted in i would haunt him so loving hard. would poltergeist the hell out of their kitchen every night

Short of requiring and enforcing mandatory sick time for people who get the jab at this point there rally aren’t any vaccine curious left. It’s straight up horse paste, hydrogen peroxide nebulizing morons that the government will never convince to take the shot.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Martian Manfucker posted:

That happened to me but went away after a couple days after shot 2.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Coldrice posted:

Whoops, I guess I should include it every time eh?

GAME LINK: https://coldrice.itch.io/covid-simulator

I'll likely throw this new stuff up in the next couple for days, for now this is Sunday's build before the scheduling and update to spreading mechanics.

One interesting thing I was talking about on Discord was how interesting it was that 100% masks 0% vax seems to keep a lid on covid in this visualization better than 100% vax/0% masks.

Since its based on cdc stats, what I think is happening is that you can still spread covid while vaxxed. The rub is you can still catch and spread covid while vaxxed, you're just less likely to have symptoms or extreme complications. I think that if you spend weeks after weeks exposing yourself to covid you catch it eventually. Further, there is still a chance for complications. So even though the number of very sick people, icu admission, dead, etc.... is dramatically lower it is not zero.

The longer the little characters are exposed to covid, despite vaccination, the worse the situation eventually gets.

if u whip together a lil post with a link and some screenshots i'll put it in the OP of da thread

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

poll plane variant posted:

Looking forward to the day a school board member stands their ground and kills thirty chuds from a prepared position on their roof

It's gonna happen, like some place like even Arizona where half the democrat politicians are strapped.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Bar Ran Dun posted:

it kinda sucks rear end tho b/c even before roni the closest hospital here that did any serious actual ER work is in washington and generally speaking they would transfer you if your condition was serious enough

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Bar Ran Dun posted:

It's this, guys.

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

poll plane variant posted:

thirty to fifty feral chuds

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
also i tucked the shirt link into the second post in the OP

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
not even gonna read the argument about reading lol idiots lmao

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

if u whip together a lil post with a link and some screenshots i'll put it in the OP of da thread

hey no problem!

-----------------------------

Is covid just the flu, bro? Are you ready to Open Biden? Visualize the spread of covid in YOUR workplace with a goon made COVID SIMULATOR

You can setup a custom game, and watch in horror as your little characters eat horse paste, spread covid, and die.

You can also manually assign things like covid, vaccinations, alternative medicine, masks, etc..

the aim of the Covid Simulator is to take the stats presented by the CDC on their web page, and visualize them in a more relatable way. The game accounts for age, health, ethnicity, gender, and even how much sick time you have. Variables are entirely editable.

Oh did I mention its free? Pay what you want (or nothing) at https://coldrice.itch.io/covid-simulator

Lenin Stimpy
Sep 9, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bar Ran Dun posted:

good. let the WA health care workers get a fuckin break

Mumbling
Feb 7, 2015

I feel like this is the kind of game that would get picked up by gaming news sites/blogs if it was signal boosted more.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i dont engage in weird vengeance thoughts re: antivaxx people because im not creepy and recognize it as a failure of the government before blaming individuals, but also, if i got in a car accident & died because the seattle ER i was taken to was at capacity after a guy from idaho who blinded himself with horsepaste got airlifted in i would haunt him so loving hard. would poltergeist the hell out of their kitchen every night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6pmdg1JcTs

I shall weep over my cruel fate
so long as there remains
life in my breast.

But once I have perished,
I shall become a ghost and
torment that tyrant from all directions,
day and night.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Coldrice posted:

Oh did I mention its free? Pay what you want (or nothing) at https://coldrice.itch.io/covid-simulator

donated for great justice

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Schnorkles posted:

as a general rule, being in this industry and whatever, i don't put compounds in me that don't need to be there.

i understand this is not exactly the tenor of this thread, but i don't really gaf if you think its stupid.

lmao

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Schnorkles is an antivaxx nurse

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Kim Bong Chill posted:

who are you again?

he's a funny poster

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Phigs posted:

Imagine if the agencies treated rightist movements the way they treat leftest movements.

they can't do that because they need to infiltrate them

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Schnorkles posted:

as a general rule, being in this industry and whatever, i don't put compounds in me that don't need to be there.

i understand this is not exactly the tenor of this thread, but i don't really gaf if you think its stupid.

doesn't stop you from guzzling every load you see

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I feel bad for people who fall victim to coordinated propaganda

I can't even figure out what the chud media is working at here, they're killing their own audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m37G-06ibAU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Coldrice posted:

hey no problem!

-----------------------------

Is covid just the flu, bro? Are you ready to Open Biden? Visualize the spread of covid in YOUR workplace with a goon made COVID SIMULATOR

You can setup a custom game, and watch in horror as your little characters eat horse paste, spread covid, and die.

You can also manually assign things like covid, vaccinations, alternative medicine, masks, etc..

the aim of the Covid Simulator is to take the stats presented by the CDC on their web page, and visualize them in a more relatable way. The game accounts for age, health, ethnicity, gender, and even how much sick time you have. Variables are entirely editable.

:hmmyes: dis sum good poo poo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CODChimera posted:

That's how school board meetings have always been

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

something something parks & rec

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1440576392085737483

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

taken from a local news article

lady on the left is wearing a surgical mask UNDERNEATH a KN95, which completely fucks it up, because now the KN95 has no good seal around the face

goddamn this is the problem with a phrase like "double-masking" going around and then people don't understand what that actually means

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lord of Pie posted:

That's how school board meetings have always been

teach the controversy

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/gabegutierrez/status/1440437507284291602?s=21

Change of heart in the ICU, realized he’d been fed misinformation, planned to get vaccinated after he got out and recommended everyone he knew get the vaccine

Dies

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Sep 22, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Steve Yun posted:

condition was improving

passed away this weekend

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Perhaps it was written by an antinatalist

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
now he's not suffering from covid anymore

mission accomplished

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

When you understand what infectious disease is

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
hey if Brian Laundrie was vaccinated maybe Bill Gates can find where he is with the tracking nano chip that was injected into him

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Steve Yun posted:

https://twitter.com/gabegutierrez/status/1440437507284291602?s=21

Change of heart in the ICU, realized he’d been fed misinformation, planned to get vaccinated after he got out and recommended everyone he knew get the vaccine

Dies

Were they not able to get him the new heart? Such a shame

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

This is what gets me about the unvaccinated. For every chud sharing dumb anti-vaxx memes who needs to gently caress off and die there's somebody out there who just isn't paying attention and they get all their information from friends and family and they just don't know any better. That dude was obviously not one of those nutters denying COVID as they die. Just some dude who got sold a bunch of propaganda so didn't go out to get jabbed. Then he gets COVID and is like oh poo poo this is real bad I better help warn everyone and tell them to get vaccinated.

It should be the government's job to ensure these people are informed. Their deaths are just another failure of government to respond appropriately.

(if it turns out he was sharing anti-vaxx poo poo I don't care, I'm using him as an example)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Phigs posted:

This is what gets me about the unvaccinated. For every chud sharing dumb anti-vaxx memes who needs to gently caress off and die there's somebody out there who just isn't paying attention and they get all their information from friends and family and they just don't know any better. That dude was obviously not one of those nutters denying COVID as they die. Just some dude who got sold a bunch of propaganda so didn't go out to get jabbed. Then he gets COVID and is like oh poo poo this is real bad I better help warn everyone and tell them to get vaccinated.

It should be the government's job to ensure these people are informed. Their deaths are just another failure of government to respond appropriately.

(if it turns out he was sharing anti-vaxx poo poo I don't care, I'm using him as an example)

The media absolutely wants people to take that Herman Cain Award reductionist view of "the unvaccinated" so that the government gets absolved of any responsibility to people like what you describe

The other level of this issue is that when you get to that article shared earlier about how we shouldn't take delight in the deaths of the unvaccinated, it's still unproductive either way, because the goal shouldn't be to be just "less mean" to people, it should be to protect them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Kim Bong Chill posted:

who are you again?

ram dass in hell posted:

shut the gently caress up