Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The peanutties aren't bringing space communism though
They're the "there is a coming cataclysm and it's gonna suck and we can't save you all but we can maybe give you telepathy I guess" ones

tbh if the p'nut poo poo actually goes down I 100% hope all survivors treat the whole situation with a big heaping rear end pile of suspicion. just a messy squirt of distrust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

i'm printing this thread and saving humanity with its contents in the aftermath

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I miss weirdness like the Toynbee tiles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles

Also could have sworn one said "100,000 waiting dead, waiting on Jupiter" but that could just be my bad brain.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

:tinylue: is like if they took Carl Sagan or Brian cox and told em to just talk about aitee for as long as they want. that's his role and that's why he's fascinating and, even if you recognize what he is (and I think all of us in this thread do) - he's a great storyteller with a personal hook. If storytelling is a big part of what makes humanity great then of course the powers that be are going to find the best bard they can manufacture to pass it along to us.

i wanna hear the locker room pep talk that made them go :hmmyes:

valp
Aug 31, 2018

The biblical rapture is just aliens taking people off-world before the apocalypse, you can do that or you can stay on earth and hope you mutate into an X-Man when the solar flare hits.

Also I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, I'm hoping to get a limited first contact from the aliens and a total financial system collapse + lockdowns from the elites. That's be cool.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

valp posted:

The biblical rapture is just aliens taking people off-world before the apocalypse, you can do that or you can stay on earth and hope you mutate into an X-Man when the solar flare hits.

Mutation implies evolution (I guess) which is very bad and evil too so this would be a really good hook to inject youfoh conspiracies into Qvangelism.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Failson posted:

Also could have sworn one said "100,000 waiting dead, waiting on Jupiter" but that could just be my bad brain.

theres a very good doc on this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrect_Dead:_The_Mystery_of_the_Toynbee_Tiles

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

boomer /pol is on the case

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Failson posted:

Unrelated but same energy, you might like the mayday mystery: http://www.maydaymystery.org/mayday/

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rickshaw posted:

Unrelated but same energy, you might like the mayday mystery: http://www.maydaymystery.org/mayday/

getting some real geocities vibe off that

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

endocriminologist posted:

Did Chaos Magick Break Reality?

What the hell is going on? Coronavirus, societal collapse, monoliths, aliens, what more do I need to say? Did William S. Burroughs actually achieve his goal of breaking reality? Let me explain. William S. Burroughs was a member of Peter J. Carroll’s magickal organization, The Illuminates of Thanateros. They practiced chaos magick, a system of magick that denies all fixed models of reality. Basically they are encouraged to believe in whatever reality they want. Burroughs was also an author who often used the cut-up method to write his novels, a technique that involves cutting up newspapers and magazines, putting the clippings in a hat, and then randomly pulling them out to create sentences. Burroughs believed the cut-up method was a form of chaos magick that destabilized language, which he claimed was the main control mechanism of reality. Burroughs’ goal was to utterly destroy and dismantle all control systems and he thought his cut-ups could help him achieve this.
https://preview.redd.it/t8vs6iipdw561.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=47f50bf4b8defd8e57d1cf2375b20cfdb5e1fbdc
Burroughs’ cut-ups sometimes seemed to predict the future. They also seemed to generate synchronicities, one of them being the 23 enigma, which has since been popularized by the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23. It seems randomness can help one get closer to the transcendental. To understand this idea better, think about how people flip a coin to decide someone’s fate. Or how people randomly pull out tarot cards to communicate with spirits. Burroughs was in contact with Robert Anton Wilson, and Burroughs told him about the 23 enigma. Wilson started seeing the number everywhere too, and this inspired him to incorporate the idea into his most famous book series, The Illuminatus! Trilogy. Ironically, the Discordian Society is a group of people who “worship” the goddess of chaos, Eris. It has been described as complex joke disguised as a religion or a complex religion disguised as a joke. They also deny the knowability of objective truth.
https://preview.redd.it/ejwteyfsdw561.png?width=391&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb90ffc7f41fafb29f92754498c58d2aa3f4e9b
Wilson was in contact with Kerry Thornley, and when they started talking, Wilson fell in love with the idea of the Discordian Society and the Illuminati because he saw it as a way to bring the left-wing and right-wing together. And so he wrote three books about it. Wilson and Thornley would also initiate Operation Mindfuck, which was basically their attempt to enlighten the masses by spreading so many fake conspiracies and disinformation, people’s brains would essentially short circuit, causing their rigid belief systems to dissolve. However, Thornley started to believe the Illuminati was real after strange things started happening to him. The FBI questioned him about being a double for Lee Harvey Oswald during the assassination of JFK. At first he denied this, but eventually he came to believe he really was.
https://preview.redd.it/gp4njnrudw561.png?width=311&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d529518eed438d9762a29b97544fc925c43f86b
Coincidentally, Thornley befriended Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination, wrote a book about him defecting to the Soviet Union called Idle Warriors, unknowingly lived down the street from him, and unknowingly lived in his old work place which was turned into an apartment. The coincidences go on and on. And they get stranger. But anyways, Thornley started believing Wilson, or at least a clone of Wilson, was his CIA handler and that he and Oswald were a product of MKUltra and a Nazi breeding experiment.
https://preview.redd.it/t77ia7uwdw561.png?width=494&format=png&auto=webp&s=728fbcd70f518b54d2cce5603c6111f946e39d81
Wilson and Burroughs were also friends with Joseph Matheny, the creator of Ong’s Hat, the first alternate reality game. An ARG is a game that uses the real world as a platform and transmedia storytelling. They can be so immersive, some people have no idea they’re playing a game. Matheny spread a rumor about an interdimensional portal existing somewhere in New Jersey, and people who believed the story was real, traveled from all over just to try and find it. Oddly enough, many people reported strange synchronicities in the area it was said to be located. On one occasion, Matheny was confronted by the Navy asking him why all these anomalies were popping up. Oddly enough, US spies are now using alternate reality games to study human behavior. Some conspiracy theorists also claim AI is creating ARGs to manipulate people’s beliefs.
U.S. Spies Want to Play Alternate-Reality Games (For Work, They Swear) | WIRED
There is also an obscure group of Discordians who play an ARG called r/TheGame23. These people believe life is literally a game and the universe is like a cosmic ARG. They claim the stories we believe are real create reality. They choose to deny all narratives and write their own.
https://preview.redd.it/03ujqglzdw561.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c138d1c489c892c37cb4d81f8e4c5c1e411f41e
But either way you look at it, it seems we are moving towards the dissolution of consensus reality. There is no true narrative. No one agrees on anything anymore. Someone standing right next to you might live in an alternate universe. And it all started with chaos magick. So was the emergence of chaos magick a symptom of the coming Age of Aquarius? Some say the Mother Goddess will make herself known again during the Aquarian Age. Well then, I find it interesting that chaos is associated with Yin, or the feminine principle. Perhaps all the craziness we are living through is simply a part of a natural cycle. If that’s the case, the only way to stay sane will be to embrace the change. Thanks for reading.

:hmmyes:

gonna reread Illuminatus! again I guess

All hail Eris fnord and the end of all we know!

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

if anything is true its that fnord an eldtritch horror is trapped in the pentagon and its not actually a horror at all

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
i am convinced the birds can feel the good vibes we put out and resonate with those, gently caress the pessimists who think they feed off misery; you're thinking of capitalists

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

endocriminologist posted:

Did Chaos Magick Break Reality?

What the hell is going on? Coronavirus, societal collapse, monoliths, aliens, what more do I need to say? Did William S. Burroughs actually achieve his goal of breaking reality? Let me explain. William S. Burroughs was a member of Peter J. Carroll’s magickal organization, The Illuminates of Thanateros. They practiced chaos magick, a system of magick that denies all fixed models of reality. Basically they are encouraged to believe in whatever reality they want. Burroughs was also an author who often used the cut-up method to write his novels, a technique that involves cutting up newspapers and magazines, putting the clippings in a hat, and then randomly pulling them out to create sentences. Burroughs believed the cut-up method was a form of chaos magick that destabilized language, which he claimed was the main control mechanism of reality. Burroughs’ goal was to utterly destroy and dismantle all control systems and he thought his cut-ups could help him achieve this.
https://preview.redd.it/t8vs6iipdw561.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=47f50bf4b8defd8e57d1cf2375b20cfdb5e1fbdc
Burroughs’ cut-ups sometimes seemed to predict the future. They also seemed to generate synchronicities, one of them being the 23 enigma, which has since been popularized by the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23. It seems randomness can help one get closer to the transcendental. To understand this idea better, think about how people flip a coin to decide someone’s fate. Or how people randomly pull out tarot cards to communicate with spirits. Burroughs was in contact with Robert Anton Wilson, and Burroughs told him about the 23 enigma. Wilson started seeing the number everywhere too, and this inspired him to incorporate the idea into his most famous book series, The Illuminatus! Trilogy. Ironically, the Discordian Society is a group of people who “worship” the goddess of chaos, Eris. It has been described as complex joke disguised as a religion or a complex religion disguised as a joke. They also deny the knowability of objective truth.
https://preview.redd.it/ejwteyfsdw561.png?width=391&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb90ffc7f41fafb29f92754498c58d2aa3f4e9b
Wilson was in contact with Kerry Thornley, and when they started talking, Wilson fell in love with the idea of the Discordian Society and the Illuminati because he saw it as a way to bring the left-wing and right-wing together. And so he wrote three books about it. Wilson and Thornley would also initiate Operation Mindfuck, which was basically their attempt to enlighten the masses by spreading so many fake conspiracies and disinformation, people’s brains would essentially short circuit, causing their rigid belief systems to dissolve. However, Thornley started to believe the Illuminati was real after strange things started happening to him. The FBI questioned him about being a double for Lee Harvey Oswald during the assassination of JFK. At first he denied this, but eventually he came to believe he really was.
https://preview.redd.it/gp4njnrudw561.png?width=311&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d529518eed438d9762a29b97544fc925c43f86b
Coincidentally, Thornley befriended Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination, wrote a book about him defecting to the Soviet Union called Idle Warriors, unknowingly lived down the street from him, and unknowingly lived in his old work place which was turned into an apartment. The coincidences go on and on. And they get stranger. But anyways, Thornley started believing Wilson, or at least a clone of Wilson, was his CIA handler and that he and Oswald were a product of MKUltra and a Nazi breeding experiment.
https://preview.redd.it/t77ia7uwdw561.png?width=494&format=png&auto=webp&s=728fbcd70f518b54d2cce5603c6111f946e39d81
Wilson and Burroughs were also friends with Joseph Matheny, the creator of Ong’s Hat, the first alternate reality game. An ARG is a game that uses the real world as a platform and transmedia storytelling. They can be so immersive, some people have no idea they’re playing a game. Matheny spread a rumor about an interdimensional portal existing somewhere in New Jersey, and people who believed the story was real, traveled from all over just to try and find it. Oddly enough, many people reported strange synchronicities in the area it was said to be located. On one occasion, Matheny was confronted by the Navy asking him why all these anomalies were popping up. Oddly enough, US spies are now using alternate reality games to study human behavior. Some conspiracy theorists also claim AI is creating ARGs to manipulate people’s beliefs.
U.S. Spies Want to Play Alternate-Reality Games (For Work, They Swear) | WIRED
There is also an obscure group of Discordians who play an ARG called r/TheGame23. These people believe life is literally a game and the universe is like a cosmic ARG. They claim the stories we believe are real create reality. They choose to deny all narratives and write their own.
https://preview.redd.it/03ujqglzdw561.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c138d1c489c892c37cb4d81f8e4c5c1e411f41e
But either way you look at it, it seems we are moving towards the dissolution of consensus reality. There is no true narrative. No one agrees on anything anymore. Someone standing right next to you might live in an alternate universe. And it all started with chaos magick. So was the emergence of chaos magick a symptom of the coming Age of Aquarius? Some say the Mother Goddess will make herself known again during the Aquarian Age. Well then, I find it interesting that chaos is associated with Yin, or the feminine principle. Perhaps all the craziness we are living through is simply a part of a natural cycle. If that’s the case, the only way to stay sane will be to embrace the change. Thanks for reading.

:hmmyes:

it's capitalism.

Failson posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rickshaw posted:

boomer /pol is on the case

ur close to the truth mr 1984 sir

thats when tiny lue hacks ur mainframe and suddenly u get framed for "indecent exposure" for the "crime" of absorbing p'nti data streams from the sun (ancient transmitter) i was not "perineum tanning" or "butt chugging the sun"! society is sick

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

That Spooky Witch posted:

i am convinced the birds can feel the good vibes we put out and resonate with those, gently caress the pessimists who think they feed off misery; you're thinking of capitalists

Fwiw I think if such a thing exists, both will exist and are probably vying for control right now, and like in all things nice guys finish last.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

any ancient civilization that’s catalogued the billions of worlds in our galaxy and seen millions of sapient species at various stages of development probably isn’t going to give a poo poo one way or the other about humanity beyond the curiosity of observing and subtly toying with us primitive screwheads

people talking about making contact with aliens and being inducted into some galactic federation like some monke offering a field biologist some leaves as if it’s in any way our equal or has anything of value to offer beyond the simple observation of its existence to satisfy our curiosity

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

So what you're saying is Peanütty is actually Jane Goodall?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee posted:

any ancient civilization that’s catalogued the billions of worlds in our galaxy and seen millions of sapient species at various stages of development probably isn’t going to give a poo poo one way or the other about humanity beyond the curiosity of observing and subtly toying with us primitive screwheads

people talking about making contact with aliens and being inducted into some galactic federation like some monke offering a field biologist some leaves as if it’s in any way our equal or has anything of value to offer beyond the simple observation of its existence to satisfy our curiosity

you just keep posting this poo poo and it reflects more on you than on what a hugely advanced sapient civilization "probably" would be like

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

yeah i think we would be fascinating, if a monkey gave me some some leaves i would absolutely teach it how to use a guitar or something

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Rah! posted:

ur close to the truth mr 1984 sir

thats when tiny lue hacks ur mainframe and suddenly u get framed for "indecent exposure" for the "crime" of absorbing p'nti data streams from the sun (ancient transmitter) i was not "perineum tanning" or "butt chugging the sun"! society is sick

drat, "butt-chugging the sun" is a fantastic phrase and I endeavor to use it someday to immediately kill a polite conversation~

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

in exchange for leaves i would buy the monke an account and its posts would be better than mine

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

theres only one reason anyone would even start to look into space for friends and its curiosity thats the main driver. i figure that has to be regardless how advanced a civ becomes, it may only ever be passive observation but even then it shows interest

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Sleekly posted:

yeah i think we would be fascinating, if a monkey gave me some some leaves i would absolutely teach it how to use a guitar or something

are the leaves weed? because that's only fair really

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The peanutties aren't bringing space communism though
They're the "there is a coming cataclysm and it's gonna suck and we can't save you all but we can maybe give you telepathy I guess" ones
Maybe we can use the telepathy yo contact the space communists.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've never seen a monkey put a dick drawing on a rocket and shoot it in to space

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

PokeJoe posted:

I've never seen a monkey put a dick drawing on a rocket and shoot it in to space

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

They need to hurry this first contact poo poo up.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

those scientists could have put a big dick toilet salesman on there

instead they put that microdick nerd. now the p'nastys are gonna ignore us :sad:

munce
Oct 23, 2010

100% real genuine non-cgi ufo battle videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ziHYMIwyg

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Jazerus posted:

you just keep posting this poo poo and it reflects more on you than on what a hugely advanced sapient civilization "probably" would be like

we have no idea what a hugely advanced civilization would look like, it’s idle speculation all the way down and even the wicked old ‘dark forest’ theory is as good as any other given our current understanding of the universe in which FTL is impossible; to clarify I’m not even advocating that, even so far as a two paragraph post made on a whim on my phone is my seriously advocating anything

we do know that by and large while many humans care about protecting ‘dolphins’ and ‘wolves’ as species, many don’t, and that even people who spend their lives studying animals and their habitats may feel sad when an individual animal succumbs to starvation or predation or just shithouse luck falling into a river or breaking a leg, but don’t generally go interfere in the natural order of things. sure sometimes a neighbourhood gets together to help a stuck elephant or ensure a nuisance animal can be caught and released back into the wild elsewhere, but again by and large human societies care about animals as groups, not so much as individuals

if these sightings and phenomenon going back through history are in fact of extraterrestrial visitors they haven’t given any indication that they’re here to save us as individuals; quite the opposite in fact given the number of alleged encounters which result in trauma, severe injury, and even death. maybe ET feels sad for humanity as a whole destroying our own ecosystem, sad for all the other non-sapient species we have and will destroy, and even a little sad for the individuals being ground up by the machine of global capitalism, but they sure as poo poo haven’t given any indication that they’re planning to do anything about it but somberly observe us as we drive ourselves to extinction

maybe that’ll change, maybe the p’nuts really do care and want the best for us, maybe Anjali’s higher beings truly are real and here to help us prepare for the earth’s transcending of physical space or whatever the gently caress

but look at even those happy lil hippy messages, that humans need to take these messages doled out so sparingly to so few, and develop ourselves, whether that means working on our psychic powers or practicing forgiveness and gratitude if we want to transcend and not be left behind. that kind of thinking sound familiar?

and if we’re pretending for a moment that these are hyper-advanced civilizations, why are they, or at least their messengers, seemingly incapable of materialist analysis of social systems? what of the billions of people scrambling to survive, working away at mind-destroying jobs (if they’re the lucky ones!) that leave them with no energy to be capable of working on finding enlightenment and universal forgiveness even if they manage to not only stumble upon the message but not outright reject it due to social conditioning? is transcension, or being saved, only for the credulous bougie few?

perhaps we really are receivers for something larger, souls if you like, which exist before our human lives and exist after them, for which all of the span of human existence is a stage play in which all suffering and joy and good and evil are ephemeral and only have meaning as lessons to larger selves. i don’t subscribe to this one either, but it’d be nicer than most of the alternatives

you aren’t asking questions, you’re projecting your own idealistic ideology which you seem convinced is somehow intrinsically correct onto things that we don’t even know exist and which may be beyond our comprehension if they do, and you’re ignoring that they’ve seemingly already been here for thousands of years (or more!) and have sat idly by as billions of humans have lived brutal, truncated lives

and that only reflects on you

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

anyway have some Ross everyone!

https://youtu.be/RSK6G5b4-_I

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee posted:

you aren’t asking questions, you’re projecting your own idealistic ideology which you seem convinced is somehow intrinsically correct onto things that we don’t even know exist and which may be beyond our comprehension if they do, and you’re ignoring that they’ve seemingly already been here for thousands of years (or more!) and have sat idly by as billions of humans have lived brutal, truncated lives

and that only reflects on you

nah i just have no clue what an advanced civilization looks like and don't feel comfortable with assuming they're big brained space weirdos that think of us as ants, or that they're space hippies recruiting for the galactic federation, or any of that poo poo. it's a question that, if you choose to engage with it, only provides insight into what you think humans would do in that position, and it seems to me personally that super-advanced humans would probably not have anywhere close to a unified perspective

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

munce posted:

100% real genuine non-cgi ufo battle videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ziHYMIwyg

Nice of the Aitee to fight in broad daylight at low altitudes over clearly recognizable landmarks! (Nice effort to whoever did that, though.)

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Boat Stuck posted:

Wow the UFO thread is something else.

lol I consider it a personal point of pride that the absolutely insane denizens of the covid thread think it's us that are crazy.

Wang Commander posted:

So I've been Max Titering a full Moderna dose every 3 weeks since my second dose back in February. I had to get some blood work done for my annual physical and they said my blood looked unusual in the tube, like visibly. They thought it was excessive lipids at first, but my cholesterol was normal, so they ran some more tests and it was antibodies. Anyway my doctor says my blood is way too viscous now and it explains why my blood pressure is up and they're worried about my kidneys between the inflammation and the thickening! I haven't come clean about the boosters yet so if you see a preprint about an insanely excessive antibody production with the Moderna vaxx it's just me and my boy Max.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Jazerus posted:

nah i just have no clue what an advanced civilization looks like and don't feel comfortable with assuming they're big brained space weirdos that think of us as ants, or that they're space hippies recruiting for the galactic federation, or any of that poo poo. it's a question that, if you choose to engage with it, only provides insight into what you think humans would do in that position, and it seems to me personally that super-advanced humans would probably not have anywhere close to a unified perspective

I’m not necessarily assuming they are either, but I’m not uncomfortable speculating about things outside of my own ideological view, and I’m also not positing a unified perspective among all potential non-human individuals. I think I even used the common phrase ‘by and large’ more than once when talking about humanity as a means of providing an easily understood disambiguation. Perhaps I should have put some more effort in and spelled things out more clearly for you.

You’re still making uninformed value judgements and thinking you’re in a position to look down on me for not adhering to your personal ideals, and it’s not the first time you’ve done so in this thread.

I’d like you to continue to share your perspectives on this wacky UAP stuff, it’s all good since none of us actually know poo poo, but please stop trying to judge me for my own scattershot speculative shitposts, even if you were my equal it would be pointless and irritating.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee posted:

You’re still making uninformed value judgements and thinking you’re in a position to look down on me for not adhering to your personal ideals, and it’s not the first time you’ve done so in this thread.

honestly i feel like you make a lot of value judgments, or appear to anyway. i'm not uncomfortable speculating outside of my own views either, but you present a lot of statements as though there's not much room for disagreement. perhaps it's just a posting style thing.

quote:

even if you were my equal it would be pointless and irritating.

feeling like this attitude might be why i tend to poke at your posts. "even if you were my equal" lmao what the gently caress

i just feel like assuming aliens are necessarily detached and disinterested in the dumb apes is sort of a logical extension of NDT brain into the realm of "okay there probably are aliens, but..."

but if you're recognizing that it's one possibility among many i don't have a problem with that

Wheeee posted:

I’d like you to continue to share your perspectives on this wacky UAP stuff

im glad i have your permission to keep posting. if you wanted me to chill out this wasn't the tone to take in your post, but in the spirit of bird thread i'll chill out anyway

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

I've discovered something in my private studies so profound that it will rock humanity to its core.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Somber, I know :tinylue:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

proof of hybrid program