Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Don't let the fancy name fool you. "The Vajazzler" is just a glue gun and a hair dryer filled with glitter.

I was hospitalized in the ICU back in 2007 and the person in the next room was admitted for a serious vajazzling-related accident that led to traumatic injury.

I was deep in a fentanyl fog at the time but my wife has been able to confirm that I wasn't hallucinating that nurse gossip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported

I've asked you repeatedly not to dox my rear end

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

OPAONI posted:

A lot of garbage posters have top tier usernames and I demand answers why

Seraph84 burned through about 80 great usernames. Coming up with good names was possibly the only thing they were good at.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Do you seriously expect us to swallow this tripe?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Don't let the fancy name fool you. "The Vajazzler" is just a glue gun and a hair dryer filled with glitter.

a pitching machine full of rhinestones

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Are we still talking about vaginas :ohdear:

cock hero flux posted:

a pitching machine full of rhinestones

but subtly different

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Please don't blowdry your vagina.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Marcade posted:

There goes my Shapiro wife cosplay

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Marcade posted:

sounds like something a coward would say

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
b l o w d r i n a

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Empty Sandwich posted:

b l o w d r i n a

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Jamesman posted:

I feel like a middleman could be cut out of the process and Costco hot dogs should be left on graves.

Crowetron posted:

Offering the Ferryman two wieners to cross the river Styx.

Large Testicles posted:

Funny enough, a similar story is how I got to see Styx in '87

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Modified chicken gun

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Empty Sandwich posted:

b l o w d r i n a

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, the daddy fires his chicken gun at the mommy's vajazzle.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Mr. Sunshine posted:

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, the daddy fires his chicken gun at the mommy's vajazzle.

Funnily enough, the chicken gun is also a red ryder that'll shoot your eye out.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

OPAONI posted:

A lot of garbage posters have top tier usernames and I demand answers why

"EorayMel" is hardly a top tier username.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Can you not buy BB guns in the UK? I’m assuming not since they’re trying to eliminate cutlery.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Only outlaws will have cutlassry

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Robobot posted:

Can you not buy BB guns in the UK? I’m assuming not since they’re trying to eliminate cutlery.

Are they

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Americans get upset whenever a country uses the phrase "tough on crime" to mean "making crime harder to do and making the world less poo poo" rather than "make minorities slave labour again".

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
From the Crappy Construction thread:

Zopotantor posted:

I would have expected Putin's bathroom to be a bit more ostentatious.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Not banning, but they've got goofy laws. Theoretically it's legal to have a non folding or locking knife with a pointy tip on you if you've got a good reason, but that's basically left to the cops to determine, and "I'm going camping and want a knife that won't fold closed on my fingers" may or may not qualify depending on the cop and the day.

That other countries in Europe aren't so weird about knives doesn't stop a lot of Brits from acting like it's rational.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Kingo Ligma posted:

Americans get upset whenever a country uses the phrase "tough on crime" to mean "making crime harder to do and making the world less poo poo" rather than "make minorities slave labour again".

I don't think the British are really the hill you want to choose to take potshots at Americans for being authoritarian and racist.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Not banning, but they've got goofy laws. Theoretically it's legal to have a non folding or locking knife with a pointy tip on you if you've got a good reason, but that's basically left to the cops to determine, and "I'm going camping and want a knife that won't fold closed on my fingers" may or may not qualify depending on the cop and the day.

That other countries in Europe aren't so weird about knives doesn't stop a lot of Brits from acting like it's rational.

That's so insane!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Robobot posted:

I was thinking maybe he thinks those are "real" guns just out on the shelves. You went to the wrong department my man, just take a left by the automotive section and you can buy an over/under shotgun and a .44 magnum! Also the clerk can make you a housekey at the same time.

E: vvv Maybe, but if I'm going to make that joke then I'm taking pictures of the real things, not a Red Ryder BB gun.

SubponticatePoster has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Apr 28, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wait...was that tweet not a joke about Walmart actually having real firearms for sale? :psyduck:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kingo Ligma posted:

Americans get upset whenever a country uses the phrase "tough on crime" to mean "making crime harder to do and making the world less poo poo"

It has literally never once actually meant this

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

some plague rats posted:

It has literally never once actually meant this

Although Americans do get mad about made up things all the time so it's still true in a way

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

christmas boots posted:

Although Americans do get mad about made up things all the time so it's still true in a way

we never do this

idiot face

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

christmas boots posted:

But also, the British are the last people who should be trying to point that out.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Empty Sandwich posted:

we never do this

idiot face

im american i can say it

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Empty Sandwich posted:

we never do this

idiot face

Americans love signing their posts.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wait...was that tweet not a joke about Walmart actually having real firearms for sale? :psyduck:

Those items in the picture were BB guns, including the specific brand featured in A Christmas Story. It probably reflects badly on us that you can just buy them wherever without age limit or anything, but they are not actual firearms.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Those items in the picture were BB guns, including the specific brand featured in A Christmas Story. It probably reflects badly on us that you can just buy them wherever without age limit or anything, but they are not actual firearms.

No I know that, there's just a solid joke there about someone from outside the country aghast at US gun culture posting a picture of those instead of actual firearms, which is what I assumed the tweet was intentionally going for.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Kingo Ligma posted:

this poster can't own a butter knife with serrated edges and is upset about it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Relevant Tangent posted:

this poster can't own a butter knife with serrated edges and is upset about it

thats a dinner knife, op

learn the difference

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
I'm not British, Jesus loving Christ that would be awful. I just live in one of the 300 other countries that doesn't jerk itself raw to mass shootings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kingo Ligma posted:

I'm not British, Jesus loving Christ that would be awful. I just live in one of the 300 other countries that doesn't jerk itself raw to mass shootings

super weird thing to post