Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Always always weaving my magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Toxic Comedy Gas Waste Chamber Dump › :a2m: "choke on a bag of smelly dicks until you die in hell from it" :a2m:

Cosmic Beluga posted:

I know you guys are edgy and hip, but cant you come up with anything else to say?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

5TonsOfFlax
Aug 31, 2001
I've had a Stupid Newbie avatar for more than 20 years. At this point, it would be a shame to break tradition.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

5TonsOfFlax posted:

I've had a Stupid Newbie avatar for more than 20 years. At this point, it would be a shame to break tradition.

no you dont

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I don't even know what avatar I have. I guess I shpuld check sometime but :effort:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

5TonsOfFlax posted:

You're lucky I'm too lazy to change it

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Lone Badger posted:

I don't even know what avatar I have. I guess I shpuld check sometime but :effort:
"Wait, don't!"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CPA Hell posted:

Quite the manifesto. What’s under the rubber face mask? Reptilian? Flaming skull? Millions of bugs?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Someone described her as (and I know making jokes about people's appearances is pretty low) looking like she fell into a half-strength vat at A.C.E. chemicals.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 04:46 on Aug 22, 2022

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

McCracAttack posted:

Swear to god if this ends up tying into monkey pox somehow...

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The button for turning off avatars should also sign you out

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Snowy posted:

The button for turning off avatars should also turn on your monitor

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Snowy posted:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Aug 22, 2022

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

I didn't realize Boris Johnson released his own line of steaks a la Trump.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

flavor.flv posted:

With my luck I'd end up as Colin Mochrie's disembodied head, golden and undying

I have extremely good luck

As to me I'd turn pretty old immediately, but also become a real-life 5th century pope. Could be worse!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Snowy posted:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Once every few months I get drunk and buy a few AV-less people an AV and it's a good dopamine rush when I see them post. It's cheap and funny and supports SA. Not gonna say what I buy them, or how I choose them, but if you have the money? It's good fun and I highly recommend doing it.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I write off all my av and redtext purchases as charitable donations.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Pope Hilarius II posted:

As to me I'd turn pretty old immediately, but also become a real-life 5th century pope. Could be worse!

To this day I have no idea what my avatar even is, let alone who bought it for me, where, or why.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Desert Bus posted:

Once every few months I get drunk and buy a few AV-less people an AV and it's a good dopamine rush when I see them post. It's cheap and funny and supports SA. Not gonna say what I buy them, or how I choose them, but if you have the money? It's good fun and I highly recommend doing it.

Yeah I paid to blank my av because I was tired of my then current one and couldn't figure out what my new one would be and figured I'd just buy two eventually once I figured out what I wanted.

That was like 10 years ago it feels like, woops.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
please tell us more about your favorite topic in the whole wide world: yourselves

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Desert Bus posted:

I bought someone an av last week and then somebody else changed it within minutes and that was kind of annoying

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sapozhnik posted:

please tell us more about your favorite topic in the whole wide world: yourselves

:fart:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:australia: Didn't spell "odour" properly. :australia:

PresidentHowardTaft posted:

You're all a bunch of cunts and you smell like my ex girlfriends oval office which is similar to the odor of a rotten oval office

oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office gently caress you

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Sapozhnik posted:

Well you'll never be the favorite with that attitude.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Desert Bus posted:

I did this until a poster thought it was an attack/jab at them instead of just a funny pic to go with their username and got aggro at a thread over it. I wasn't trying to give bad vibes, just an av to go with a funny name so they'd finally have a Forums Identity. :(

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that makes it better though

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Waste of Breath posted:

I did this until a poster thought it was an attack/jab at them instead of just a funny pic to go with their username and got aggro at a thread over it. I wasn't trying to give bad vibes, just an av to go with a funny name so they'd finally have a Forums Identity. :(

this is so much funnier

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

blatman posted:

lol he built it out of an old mri machine he found on ebay or in a dumpster or something

this guy owns but hes going to skeletonize himself and everyone around his warehouse

Carthag Tuek posted:

gonna recreate the dr manhattan scene except he just turns into goop and doesnt come back

uber_stoat posted:

"I am tired of this world-these people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives." - that guy watching meth heads steal his lab equipment for the 10th time.

christmas boots posted:

Thermodynamic miracles... events with odds against so astronomical they're effectively impossible, like hydrogen spontaneously becoming helium. I long to observe such a thing.
And yet, in each Pine Bluff experience, a thousand tweakers vie for a single copper wire.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

RE: avatars, I commented that "glizzy gobble" and "marshmussy" were words I never wanted to see again, and welp

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Whenever I get an avatar for the forums it's 15$, because it's 5$ to get both the top half, and bottom half on the forums, then 5$ more to remove the single line between them. Most of the time when I get red text someone will have fixed it before I even see it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Boba Pearl posted:

Whenever I get an avatar for the forums it's 15$, because it's 5$ to get both the top half, and bottom half on the forums, then 5$ more to remove the single line between them. Most of the time when I get red text someone will have fixed it before I even see it.

yeah, but you cheat by actually making something that is other peoples favorite

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Boba Pearl posted:

You rule, your comic just gets better all the time, if someone ever gives you a lovely AV message me and I will pay to give you a good one (of your choice) back.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jiro posted:

Urza wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed,

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He was lookin kinda dumb with his finger and his thumb in the shape of a on his forehead

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

CommieGIR posted:

Fun to remind people that the Chernobyl exclusion zone is one of biggest success stories for wildlife recovery, including multiple endangered species.

Bluemillion posted:

In fact that very crow recently gave birth to a healthy litter!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

EorayMel posted:

:australia: Didn't spell "odour" properly. :australia:

That guy was the forums equivalent of water: odourless, colourless and tasteless.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Jedit posted:

That guy was the forums equivalent of water: odourless, colourless and tasteless.

*tasteuless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs