Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Finally decided to look up his sandwich:

“The Dangerwich” comes with pepperoni, salami, black forest ham, provolone cheese and bacon on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, topped with lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers, and finished with yellow mustard and mayo.

I guess pepperoni and banana peppers are spicy?

Wanna see Russ eat something actually spicy.

Like, I would pay real money for the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Russ on an episode of Hot Ones would be an intriguing watch, for sure, if only because I'm pretty sure the host might straight up ask him to his face whether golden tate banged his ex-wife.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kazil posted:

Legit question because I never eat there, but does Subway even have anything spicy to put on their sandwiches?

They have jalapenos and sriracha, so nothing crazy, but you can get a bit of heat.

Actually, "Beef Mode" sounds about as good as Subway can get (not very good).

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 6, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Subway is really good tbh

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
https://twitter.com/supermattt123/status/1575555564553191424

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

lol the sandwich at the end is :discourse:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

lmao perfect

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Didn't Pat White get forced to retire after that one hit

Basically but his ceiling was also practice squad at best so the decision was made much easier.

I've been saying this whole time, if there are any telepathic adults in the room that Tua would be done for the year to recover. That's what should happen.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:vince:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Basically but his ceiling was also practice squad at best so the decision was made much easier.

I've been saying this whole time, if there are any telepathic adults in the room that Tua would be done for the year to recover. That's what should happen.

To confirm you feel the same with Higgins and Brate, right?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The face Ford is making the whole time is the only possible reaction to watching that goddam ad.

:five:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Lmao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I kept cracking up at the "hey" before he said each line

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Grittybeard posted:

Marshawn who just has a big old roast beef and bacon with pepper jack cheese and Trevor Lawrence who has what seems to be a kinda tryhard turkey sub with avocado and a bunch of stuff.

The Bay Area sandwich chain, Ike's, has Marshawn's sandwich as: Fried Chicken, Bacon, Spicy Beastmode BBQ sauce, and cheddar.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Shrimpy posted:

The Bay Area sandwich chain, Ike's, has Marshawn's sandwich as: Fried Chicken, Bacon, Spicy Beastmode BBQ sauce, and cheddar.

I will plan on visiting said Ike's in support of NFL guy's sandwich that includes fried chicken.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lifespan posted:

Folks were mentioning it was odd to see Wagner hit that protestor because it seemed like a liability. No big shocker, that douche bag filed a assault complaint against Wagner with the police.
https://sports.yahoo.com/santa-clar...-194450410.html

Wagner did nothing wrong.

Shrimpy posted:

Now that's a sandwich.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Oct 6, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Any Marshawn sammy better come with a big rear end bag of skittles on the side or it’s invalid

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i don't want to sound like a meathead here but if you are going to run onto a professional football field you should probably expect that one thing that might happen is getting absolutely tackled by a professional tackler.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Codependent Poster posted:

I kept cracking up at the "hey" before he said each line

For me it's the "It's spiceeey" for some reason

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Jonathan Taylor is out for the game tomorrow. On behalf of Colts fans, I apologize to everyone who will have to watch the game as one of the few exciting players we have won't be playing.

thinking this might be relevant

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/979810839749210112

Manoueverable posted:

Russ on an episode of Hot Ones would be an intriguing watch, for sure, if only because I'm pretty sure the host might straight up ask him to his face whether golden tate banged his ex-wife.

I would enjoy seeing his programming deal with the imminent arrival of Da Bomb, tbqh

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

R.D. Mangles posted:

i don't want to sound like a meathead here but if you are going to run onto a professional football field you should probably expect that one thing that might happen is getting absolutely tackled by a professional tackler.

:yeah:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

some freak in PYF negatively compared it to murdering someone who broke into your house

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Everyone thinking Tua is definitely coming back probably doesn't remember what two concussions did for Jahvid Best

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pro: Hosting a party for my Japanese coworkers to learn about american football

Cons: The timing works out so it'll be Cards v Saints

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
They'll be learning a valuable lesson

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vando posted:

Everyone thinking Tua is definitely coming back probably doesn't remember what two concussions did for Jahvid Best

He had four; two in a span of 8 days in college 2009 (the second one the infamous fencing response), and then two in a span of 2 months in NFL 2011

He should not have been allowed back after the fencing response

Obviously Tua should not have been even considered to be allowed in a position to get two in a span of 5 days, that was incredibly hosed up, and it's a farce that they took forever to rule him out for the next immediate game after Thursday too

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Barudak posted:

There’s a good chance it’ll still be close between these disappointments, and they won’t know what goodish football looks like, while a kyler or whomever provides enough flash—chin up, it comes down to your hosting abilities

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im hoping its a 35-28 dumpsterfire of godawful defense instead of a 9-3 clusterfuck of poo poo rear end offense

Breakfast is provided and its during work hours so it should be fine

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What type of spread will this breakfast include? Will it be Japanese or American? Will it include football/tailgating staples?

In short, will you be eating chicken wings for breakfast with your coworkers?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Remember when a shootout between Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson wouldn't be depressing to watch?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vando posted:

How could I forget how coach being asked “if you were his mother would you let him back out there?”

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

What type of spread will this breakfast include? Will it be Japanese or American? Will it include football/tailgating staples?

In short, will you be eating chicken wings for breakfast with your coworkers?

I wanted chickenwings and other tailgating staples but getting that for 9am was way too hard in Japan so it'll be breakfast sandwiches, bagels, and such since it is during work hours and comped.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Barudak posted:

Woof, not just Cardinals/Saints, but a Thursday night game at that. Good luck.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Cards/Saints is actually probably not a terrible intro game. Should be really competitive and you'll see lots of interesting things you don't get with mistake-free football

Like, the Vikings/Saints London game was bad football, but if you're in England and don't know what good football looks like, it was a highly entertaining game

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thursday Night Football - the awakening

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cards/Saints Friday morning Football in Japan is peak oof

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

They deserve better.

We all deserve better.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

Woof, not just Cardinals/Saints, but a Thursday night game at that. Good luck.

At least you know that if one of them enjoys it, you’ve found a true sicko to bond with :yeshaha:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Who will win tonight in the battle of the states that don’t matter because they aren’t on the coasts???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Bring beer. I dunno about my fellow Cards fans, but that's been my life hack to surviving the product on the field.