Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

81sidewinder posted:

1. Vince says he will veto any sale if he is not acting as the boss
2. He comes back
3. He never lets the sale happen anyway
4. lol
5. lmao

It's media rights sale and not a sale of the company. There will be a sale of media rights because if there isn't, WWE isn't on TV anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

How soon until he returns to TV? Tomorrow night?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

I feel bad for anyone that can't laugh

i feel bad for our sports entertainment

but this is tremendous content

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-301715016.html

Mr. McMahon's new role will enable unified decision making through the Company's upcoming media rights negotiations and a parallel full review of the Company's strategic alternatives, which Mr. McMahon believes is the right course of action and in the best interests of WWE and WWE shareholders amidst the current dynamics in the media and entertainment industry. As Mr. McMahon has communicated to the Board, he believes there is a narrow window of opportunity to create significant value for all shareholders and that to do so, the strategic alternatives review must occur in tandem with the media rights negotiations. He also expressed to the Board that he believes these two initiatives require Mr. McMahon's direct participation, leadership, and support as controlling shareholder.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Can Tony Khan call him Terra Ryzing legally?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Akileese posted:

It's media rights sale and not a sale of the company. There will be a sale of media rights because if there isn't, WWE isn't on TV anymore.

He’s talking about both, but the sale of the company is the only one he can block from the outside, because he has no actual control of the company’s day to day operations until he’s reinstated as chairman. He can vote “no” on any potential sale whenever he wants and there’s nothing anyone can do about it, short of the other shareholders suing him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lid posted:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-301715016.html

Mr. McMahon's new role will enable unified decision making through the Company's upcoming media rights negotiations and a parallel full review of the Company's strategic alternatives, which Mr. McMahon believes is the right course of action and in the best interests of WWE and WWE shareholders amidst the current dynamics in the media and entertainment industry. As Mr. McMahon has communicated to the Board, he believes there is a narrow window of opportunity to create significant value for all shareholders and that to do so, the strategic alternatives review must occur in tandem with the media rights negotiations. He also expressed to the Board that he believes these two initiatives require Mr. McMahon's direct participation, leadership, and support as controlling shareholder.

Yeah I think this is the key point. He mentions the media rights deal because he’s trying to gain support of the other shareholders by suggesting he could negotiate a better deal.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

to the fanbase that chanted "thank you vince" after the allegations came out, you deserve this 👏👏👏👏👏

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

JUNGLE BOY posted:

to the fanbase that chanted "thank you vince" after the allegations came out, you deserve this 👏👏👏👏👏

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Fun. Not fun. I just want this monster gone.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bray is gonna be fired before he ever wrestles lol.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

We can only hope

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol if tuning into Freddie Prinze Jr’s wrestling company is the only way to witness the exciting conclusion to the current Bray story

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
This is so loving funny. Nick Khan emptied the full clip but the bastard keeps coming back

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I wonder what the new version of NXT will look like.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Empty

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

NXT 3.0 will revert to Lawler screaming PUPPIES every five seconds

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

UnleashedDad posted:

This is so loving funny. Nick Khan emptied the full clip but the bastard keeps coming back

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Vince got so pissed they let Mandy Rose go that he's going to come back and burn WWE to the ground in response :supaburn:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Codependent Poster posted:

ugh stay away Vince

nobody likes you

It’s his company, who are you to tell him to stay away?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

your friend wicka posted:

Yeah I think this is the key point. He mentions the media rights deal because he’s trying to gain support of the other shareholders by suggesting he could negotiate a better deal.

Vinny Deals

ahahaha

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

It’s his company, who are you to tell him to stay away?

Wow look at this nerd who clearly hasn't read Mox's book

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

81sidewinder posted:

1. Vince says he will veto any sale if he is not acting as the boss
2. He comes back
3. He never lets the sale happen anyway
4. lol
5. lmao

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

:yeah:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Now do loss.jpg

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://i.imgur.com/6RgHkVV.mp4

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
This is the absolutely funniest thing that could happen so of course it is

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i cant stop thinking about this picture and laughing

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So how long did Vince's "retirement" last?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rhonne posted:

So how long did Vince's "retirement" last?

24 weeks ago, or 24 Papa H rehiring debuts

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

UnleashedDad posted:

Modern Day Captalists are much dumber and weaker than inbred, two brain celled carnies like Vince

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Seams posted:

Now do loss.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol that vince let triple h build back nearly everything he had initially lost including the people around him then decided to come back and crush it all a second time