Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
^^^ lmao

came here for this username/av/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're not mine it's not a brag!!!

(anyone unaware of context please go read forming)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Physical posted:

Are you guys not reading the text that says "not really this is really sad?" The guy did make me feel really depressed by drudging up my old rap sheet but I still don't want him to kill himself.

And when the gently caress did SA get a tasteless or too soon policy?

Like I said, even though he burned me really really bad, resulting in me feeling awful and depressed for a couple days which usually people over the internet can't do, I still whole heartily wish that he was still here to rip on me.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I was just assuming it was about lowtax until I clicked through.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:perfect:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

tokin opposition posted:

Good job you just necroed the derail dipshit

lumpentroll posted:

were you dead?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

they're not mine it's not a brag!!!

(anyone unaware of context please go read forming)

Yo this owns

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Forming is awesome, I bought it years ago :smuggo:

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
Does anyone remember the quote from the Pele/Oddjob saga where someone, pleading with Oddjob to reconsider his choices, describes Pele's rear end hole. The part I remember is calling the little rolled up bits of toilet paper "GI Joe joints".

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Does anyone remember the quote from the Pele/Oddjob saga where someone, pleading with Oddjob to reconsider his choices, describes Pele's rear end hole. The part I remember is calling the little rolled up bits of toilet paper "GI Joe joints".

“loving SMELL it”

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

lmao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
AI art, a scourge on creative industries, but a boon for easy shitposting

linked because of dozens of images

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

W... What was the Pele/Oddjob saga? :gonk:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Breetai posted:

Pele was an infamous early goon. Oddjob decided to marry her.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 07:58 on Mar 24, 2023

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

Breetai posted:

For fun, I'm going to recount the story as I remember it. Pele gained a bit of notoriety on these forums back in the early 00's. She was an unfortunate looking girl by most standards. There's a few photos still lurking around depicting her and another chubby girl mooshing their tits against some passed out dude at a goon meet long ago. Anyhow, it came to pass that a forums romance blossomed between her and a guy who went by the handle "Oddjob". The guy announced his plans to propose to her on the forums and the reaction was universally negative. She had a bit of a reputation at that point. I recall the phrase "Tit Slinging Hosebag" being used but that may have been from some other forums drama.

The quote I'm thinking about was from the initial reactions to the joyous announcement. The post was a hilarious description of how nasty it would be to have to look at Pele's gross butthole forever and how that's what Oddjob had to look forward to if he went through with it. "Spider Hairs", "GI Joe Joints" and the recently mentioned "loving SMELL it".

He did indeed propose to her at the airport with photographic evidence. I'm not 100% sure what happened after that but I recall hearing that it actually became a long term relationship that could still be going on. If that's the case I'm glad for them. That guy describing her smelly butt was pretty funny though.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I really don't miss the 00s.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

There we go. I forgot that she made her reputation by posting a thread inviting anybody in Seattle to have sex with her. Apparently Lowtax was involved at some point too. This was a different place in those days. Anyway, this is the quote I was looking for...

King-O-Pork posted:

All comedy aside i'm literally panicking. I almost loving cried for this kid. I understand what it's like to be confused. Dude she's not normal!!!!

You shouldn't be doggy styling her, grabbing onto her gut like it was a unatit on some hosed up chernobyl child. You shouldn't be blowing your load in her vortex and rolling off of her, making that sweaty leg on leather chair sound and placing yer head on her sour milk scented flatty-fatty chest, and look up and see the face of your own uncle with long hair.

That's hosed. You're loving sick dude. If this isn't a gimmick, or if you don't stop this relationship RIGHT NOW, you're done. Your life is over.

Do me one favor. Get her horny, turn on ALL the lights, and demand it if she asks for them off. Spread her rear end cheeks and have an honest look. Just you and the rear end in a top hat. Describe the colors to yourself, describe the textures in your mind. See that loving tiny joint-looking roll of toilet paper on her rear end in a top hat? remember it. See those tarantula hairs? remember it!! Smell it...loving SMELL IT. Look at the vaginal discharge...see the loving smegma. remember it all! Then go to sleep. Or should i say TRY to sleep. Then wake up and say "Yep that's my wife." If you can say those words without getting embarassed, I'm gonna become an evangelist, and try to rid the world of evil.

Just do me that favor, and see if you still have wedding bells in your mind.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

:stare:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
jesus

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Now for something actually hilarious

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Well it's not Something Wonderful I guess

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

so did Pele actually, like, do anything, or was she just an unattractive woman on the Internet

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
She may have had sex.

Also hello

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Wonder what they're up to 20 years later.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Captain Invictus posted:

lmao someone* bought SPR a Koalas March av

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

For fun, I'm going to recount the story as I remember it.

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

There we go. I forgot that she made her reputation by posting a thread inviting anybody in Seattle to have sex with her. Apparently Lowtax was involved at some point too. This was a different place in those days. Anyway, this is the quote I was looking for...

Wait lol this is all the same goon recounting the days of old.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

lmao

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Invictus posted:

Now this is how you do drama and gossip.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Antivehicular posted:

so did Pele actually, like, do anything, or was she just an unattractive woman on the Internet

she wasn't even particularly unattractive, judging by what few pics are still up. just an average-looking young woman who a bunch of proto-incels decided to relentlessly bully because (as far as I can tell) she expressed sexual agency, and because of severe bandwagoning.

early 00s SA was a hosed up place.

Captain Invictus posted:

jesus christ, lmao. thank you for lightening the mood

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Mirror Universe Koala's March, goddamn

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Autisanal Cheese posted:

That had me checking the SAclopedia to see if there were any suspicious entries for “some plague rats”.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Koala's Brontosaurus Rats

the entire thread is rightfully dunking on them and then HBN posted this and yeah that sums it up:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Invictus posted:

Koala's Brontosaurus Rats

the entire thread is rightfully dunking on them and then HBN posted this and yeah that sums it up:

This was the one I thought of first

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

some plague rats posted:

Okay if I've gotta say the quiet part loud: all the other mods like that I say the poo poo they're thinking, and send me supportive PMs when I do things like start a Genuine Misogyny thread in cspam or "deny" "genocides". They love it

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Oh my... wow.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Feels Villeneuve posted:

looks like yet another organized attempt to bully a female IK off the forums

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

HazCat posted:

So are we just all going to ignore that she's done it repeatedly? This wasn't a one-time lapse due to Real Life poo poo.

Endorph posted:

i assume jeffrey meant 'repeatedly in the past few days' since shes gotten a bunch of avs in the past few days

sebmojo posted:

There's one from mid 2021.

Endorph posted:

you would not believe the sigh i just made

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
needless to say she is no longer an IK

edit: lol wrong thread

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder what it feels like to roger a muirebe, haha.