Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Ultima Underworld Lurker COMIN AT'CHA!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'm loving crying

Captain Invictus posted:

makes me think of this classic dwarf fortress moment

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arivia posted:

What about ultima 5

That depends, how huge are your tits?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Arivia posted:

you could just post the quote, not the screenshot of the quote being used in the introduction to baldur's gate: enhanced edition

lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Paying real money to poorly own yourself for some sympy or whatever lmao.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

The good news is I will be stepping in to have sex with posters in my discord about games such as Ultima 4, Ultima 6, and Ultima Underground. PM me for details if you want me to have sex with you in these games.

Lol. Yeah right. Here's where you'll find me:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Clapping and barking like a bemused seal while I catch up on all the posts.

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wake up

transphobic avatar that you made up

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

The good news is I will be stepping in to have sex with posters in my discord about games such as Ultima 4, Ultima 6, and Ultima Underground. PM me for details if you want me to have sex with you in these games.

thanks but I’m getting all the sex I can handle right now from my return to zork rp discord

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/G3J89mG.mp4

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Jeff just wants shut of this thread because he can’t resist stirring poo poo lmao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lmfao

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

i can't even stop laughing from the last one before the next comes up

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Flipgrip
Feb 16, 2007

lmao wtf is going on

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Leal posted:

Well that is an interesting permaban in the leper's colony

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I hope the mod and admin hive collective now understand both the importance of this historic thread and also the vital role of robust community feedback threads.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

whos the woman

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Okay all thanks for filling up my PM box! I’ll be sure to have roleplay sex with you all in 90s CrPG discord servers very soon!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

That depends, how huge are your tits?

I got the tits of destiny baby almost too big for the apple iigs

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
goldmined stuff is always valid

for an explanation about podima

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4027368

everythingWasBees posted:

hello. I'm probably going to permanently lose my account over this, but podima is probably not a good choice for an admin. they shouldn't even be a mod but he was well liked and spent months doing damage control so I didn't feel like stirring the pot.

on some of the games that they helped host and run, they have:

specifically designed the games so that people are forbidden from discussing for sharing concerns with one another because it "spoil the plot' and created situations where staff can't be held accountable for anything that happens. in doing so they basically go against every safety and community guideline for pretty much every modern RP community.

included themes of sexual assault without warning anyone, despite the game's numerous other content warnings, because " it would be a spoiler and threaten the sanctity of the game"

conducted an extended torture scene of a player done incredibly fetishistically, without the consent or knowledge of other players present in the game, and created a running joke in the community to make fun of people who were uncomfortable

has repeatedly refused to ban sexual assault and rape from games, but also refused to warn for such content, because in his eyes writers should be able to include content without limits. in doing so, he completely ignores the safety and comfort of players

this kind of person shouldn't be responsible for moderating the content of a forum game, much less the content of a forum.

the reason it was goldmined was someone coming to to declare stolen RP Riven valor

peramene posted:

I want to be absolutely clear about this, because I see that this is already devolving into the same inane nonsense it devolved into last time Bees tried this on my discord server.

I ran Riven. Podima assisted, often kicking and screaming, to make my dream a reality. It was, largely, still a tremendous failure.

He is not responsible. I am the OP on the forum thread. I am the owner of the discord server. (idiots)

Conflating these two games and hiding my ownership of Riven was willfully manipulative, of the exact sort of character I have come to expect from Bees et al.

oh hey, thanks. you're loving late. you started off with a misrepresentation that better served your narrative, and now you're walking it back. anything else you want to clarify?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

plently of lols, but bees pointed out those two cultivated an incredibly toxic social group, gaslit Bees over trying to raise the issues, and were literally accusing them of spycraft over talking to other players on another discord, because the role-play discord banned player-player conversation

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

johnny park posted:

whos the woman

idk who it is, it's just what the self-purchased transphobic avatar had lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i saw this post on my break how tf am I meant to work after seeing that lmfao

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

idk who it is, it's just what the self-purchased transphobic avatar had lol

oh lol i mustve missed it. thought it was a ref to another saga or something

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

IGgy IGsen posted:

I'm loving crying

tysm

i finally get why folks would do so many edits

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
its blair white, highly conservative trans woman that other conservatives use as a punching bag

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ah

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Grassy Knowles posted:

I think considering the types of allegations that were going around we can just leave it at "worse" and know the right decision was made.

My interpretation is that it's not necessarily worse, just consistent, erasing even the shadow of possibility of it being a poorly run game from someone who hadn't handled that kind of content before and just, eg, got target fixated on seeing the story through.

Like with SPR doing the false flag avatar thing in 2021.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

oh my god

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arivia posted:

I got the tits of destiny baby almost too big for the apple iigs

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

my god

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I don’t want sex anymore with anyone ever again

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Arivia posted:

What about ultima 5

Fuckin' sicko

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Every regular PYF Saga poster today:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Gaylo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
nice to see jeffrey pivot from hating this thread to using it as the arena for this 360 two-handed hanger dunk