Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Are kittens all narcs???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

[quote="External Organs"post="534567188"]
Cardassians x Kardashians at last
[/quote]

plz explain the joke
is it anti-Caucasian or something?
is that it?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

found this on twitch!

lol

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

External Organs posted:

Are kittens all narcs???

no, cats are the true nihilists

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

/quotes/youpiece ofshit

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

JoeBangles posted:

So if you want to vape bong hits... I have been playing around with a Dynavap Vong and an Ispire Wand to heat the device. It's been surprisingly good, especially since I tend to mock the idea of a Dynavap and prefer the Airizer or Vapir Rise. I'm not smart enough to post pics, otherwise i would proudly show off my frankenstein vaping bong setup.

greetings JoeBangles welcome to the trump thread have fun and enjoy your time here

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

/quotes/youpiece ofshit

Hell yeah double down bitch

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

helta posted:

I dip my balls in salmon and marinara sauce.

downright economical ball spa day if you use a testicuzzi for this

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

/quotes/youpiece ofshit

do you need help with posting i can help you with posting if yuo'd like

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
gently caress
Gets! not get.

Years of typing into google has forced me to forget what conjugation be.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i just wish ya'll knew that everyone is paying attention to this forum and everything you say and post is very important and probably gonna get you banned

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

cool

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*does a sick skateboard move*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

i just wish ya'll knew that everyone is paying attention to this forum and everything you say and post is very important and probably gonna get you banned

If you don't like the heat stay out of the Trump Thread!

*Cocks the submit reply button

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

*does a sick skateboard move*

lol it's because you omitted a space lmao owned

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

[quote="External Organs"post="534567188"]
Cardassians x Kardashians at last
[/quote]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

And and and anned

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

if you arent on some sort of government list, what the gently caress are you doing with your life?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

if you arent on some sort of government list, what the gently caress are you doing with your life?

I'm on the good list 😉

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Large Testicles posted:

Probably watching Better Call Saul on my 98" TV while slamming down frozen salmon patties in a hamburger bun with ketchup like Mitt Romney.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this second movie also owns

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

frozen salmon patties in a hamburger bun with ketchup

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Sometimes I think we're the ones who need fixing.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

If you got your vaccine shot and you got your little CDC card than congrats you on a list

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

And and and anned

and one time i was doing a sick skateboard move and everyone was really impressed but my dad was like "get inside u lil loving piece of poo poo" but then i whooped his rear end using my gamer skillz (thank you chrono cross)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yea respond to that i loving dare u

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

where's the alo thread

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RVWinkle posted:

Sometimes I think we're the ones who need fixing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

where's the alo thread

that a.loof bitch had the mods move it to the secret forum. He claimed there was PII in there PIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

If you got your vaccine shot and you got your little CDC card than congrats you on a list

Kool kids list, am I rite

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Lpzie posted:

where's the alo thread

dead and in the trash thankfully, f u a.lo

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Shifty Nipples posted:

greetings JoeBangles welcome to the trump thread have fun and enjoy your time here

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and this thread? what's so special about it? looks bad

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Hey now. I'm still in Act 1 in Baldur's Gate 3. You could at least spoiler whichever new companion that is.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1701955892315386238?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lpzie posted:

where's the alo thread

people kept complaining to the mods asking where the september trump thread is. why aren;t we getting a new trump thread for the new month? and the mods said settle down we have a perfectly made trump thread already but that wasn't good enough for some posters (who i won't name names) and eventually the mods closed the better trump thread (mine) and replaced it with the same old poo poo. Received a lot of PMs begging me to reopen but decided not to. blame the mods and the awful posters here in this thread now.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

and this thread? what's so special about it? looks bad

pull of the eyepatch, columbo
u gotta see this poo poo in 3d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy