Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

woofbro posted:

Dude liked this tweet in response... I have no clue how likely a Cing game could be reissued.

https://twitter.com/tdi_poke/status/1700558266533593264

Another Code/Trace Memory make more sense than Hotel Dusk, as much as it pains me to say it. But everything Cing is dead so who knows how that would happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
So wait, is there a Direct at 8am PST/11am EST (me) or not?
I can’t tell if the trolling is real or if the Direct is real :saddowns:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The direct is at 10 Eastern. The direct, it’s real

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

eightysixed posted:

So wait, is there a Direct at 8am PST/11am EST (me) or not?
I can’t tell if the trolling is real or if the Direct is real :saddowns:
This was the jape.
It's just last year's tweet.
This is this year's tweet. Both are from the official account, today's direct is going to happen.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I've got my waluigi out in anticipation

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
is that what you call it

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

External Organs posted:

I've got my waluigi out in anticipation

Open world Wario Game where you have to run around being mean

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Super-NintendoUser posted:

Open world Wario Game where you have to run around being mean

It's called untitled wario game

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Direct: and available now, FE Path of Radiance...
Me: oh hell yeah!
Direct: ...special edition! We added a bunch of tedious poo poo for you to do between missions! Now instead of a menu, you have to walk around your base to do support conversations! Also there's dating, will you marry Mia or Titania? And if you thought the story was anime before, hoo boy, wait till you see what we added!
Me: :suicide:

Please no. I remember those two being shockingly grounded what with Ike not being a noble and the racism metaphor wasn’t as clumsy as it could’ve been.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
yeah let's all get worked up about hypothetical remasters they might have inexplicably hosed up for no apparent reason! hype!!!!!!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Please no. I remember those two being shockingly grounded what with Ike not being a noble and the racism metaphor wasn’t as clumsy as it could’ve been.

You literally fight God.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yeah let's all get worked up about hypothetical remasters they might have inexplicably hosed up for no apparent reason! hype!!!!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Everyone here getting pretty bapanada about this Direct

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

woofbro posted:

Dude liked this tweet in response... I have no clue how likely a Cing game could be reissued.

it's absolutely this

Raylax
Jul 21, 2021

Tshshshshshshshsh

woofbro posted:

These are both games I was super into the look of back then but never actually got around to buying, so I'd actually be pretty stoked if they resurfaced

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Read After Burning posted:

Give me Hotel Dusk, NOW.

Everyone sleeping on this post. I'm going to assume that you all emphatically agree, but not enough to think it warrants a post (it does).

Raylax
Jul 21, 2021

Tshshshshshshshsh
I would also be stoked for Hotel Dusk for exactly the same reason

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I am curious how some of the Hotel Dusk features would work on Switch

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Everyone was excited for the direct and then someone mentioned Fire Emblem and now everyone is upset.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello it's me, the one person who wants Phantom Hourglass + Spirit Track remakes announced at this Direct (In addition to WW+TP)

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
im imagining a hypothetical Wario World 2: Waluigi World being announced at the Nintendo Direct and getting extremely worked up about how amazing it is in my imagination

the cast of Wario Ware is also there, and theyre breaking into Nintendo headquarters to steal a new type of Gamecube, to sell it

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, were Wario World, Master of Disguise, and/or Shake It any good?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Shake-It! is amazing. I want a Zelda 2 remake by that team using that art style.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Smash Fighter Pass 3 reveal today, Sakurai is coming out of Youtube retirement

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Video games are good, I hope they announce some.

Trace memory was an important game to me, it and it's sequel would be an instabuy if true.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Speaking of which I was aware that he was doing that YouTube thing but I didn't realize that he's basically putting a fully produced 5 minute video every other day for an entire year. The man simply doesn't know how to relax.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Infinitum posted:

Hello it's me, the one person who wants Phantom Hourglass + Spirit Track remakes announced at this Direct (In addition to WW+TP)

You mean with a normal control scheme?

Hell yeah sure, I'm down. Same then.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

HAHA LET'S SEE IF THEY TRULY ARE 'WINTENDO'

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Meowywitch posted:

HAHA LET'S SEE IF THEY TRULY ARE 'WINTENDO'

doubters BEGONE

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

wizard2 posted:

im imagining a hypothetical Wario World 2: Waluigi World being announced at the Nintendo Direct and getting extremely worked up about how amazing it is in my imagination

the cast of Wario Ware is also there, and theyre breaking into Nintendo headquarters to steal a new type of Gamecube, to sell it

A funny thing I learned on the Kit and Krysta podcast (they used to run NA's socials) is that apparently up until even very recently when they were still there Nintendo had a closet jam-packed full of dozens of GameCubes autographed by Evanescence that they could just not get rid of.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Heard that both the Direct and Prime 4 were cancelled

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wario World was the perfect rental game

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Let's a go

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i forgor about splaatune

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
It’s a-go time

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

they gave a inkling a big rear end for the nier crossover/reference

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

is this a bukkake level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum