Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the dog's loving name is Commander lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A specter is haunting the White House—the specter of Commander

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Master and Commander

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

i think it's very irresponsible to let your dog swim around in the fev vats under the white house even if he does really like it

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

never had this problem with Trump!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Tony Robbins rear end Jesus

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Jesus should look like he could star in mid 80’s WWF, ty Mr Trump for showing us the error of our ways

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

3lb? THATS A LOT OF NUTS

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jesus is always there for the falsely accused

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

yeah i like an 8:1 weiner to nut ratio too

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

If Dems save McCarthy then the pedophile rule I mean Hastert Rule should be thrown out.

The Dems are poo poo and will save McCarthy and get nothing

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

tenderjerk posted:

this is the guy posting csam that got banned for it then elon intervened and unbanned the guy

One of Musk’s people went to the Australian government and that got brought up. Musk’s lackey said something along the lines of ‘He just wanted to show how bad it was’ and got his head chewed off.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thank Jesus for lord president trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RKRigney/status/1708897780679291318?t=WUn3TaU254sY53LFEXBuWw&s=19

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Spergin Morlock posted:

3lb? THATS A LOT OF NUTS

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
real gamer chairs should light up in clown colors too why just cases and keyboards?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
dog probably just like the taste of mormon

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

dog probably just like the taste of mormon

thats the fbi

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

isn’t it weird that leifield never drew any dick lumps

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Secret service is also very mormon

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

is what actually a real photo?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I hope triemp wears his light up shoes to court to get the attention back from that lawyer’s laptop

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
don't read me bitching about film

Just found out that Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll Part 2 is the song that plays in the joker dancing down the stairs scene.

What an absolute failure of a scene.

"Durrr I play the pump up song. get him to dance on stairs awkwardly, and then have him run like a Bitch. I know story." - loving Loser director

I kept thinking the scene had some sort classical / symphonic music to emphasize the contrast of High Art and a loving clown face.

Nope It's a scene where the fearful directory made the scene lovely specifically because they knew just enough about film to make something ironic and hide behind a veneer of "realism."
"well he's an awkward and broken man so we had to make the scene lovely."

No they are a coward director that if asked "is the joker a hero' They would sheepishly say "uhhh not really, but in s-s-s-ome ways one could see...."

What a waste of a scene, a song and money.
If you're going to do it. loving Do it.

No, you play loving song, give him a beat perfect dance, and then it ends with him busting some guy's head open on a 'YEAH" and laughing.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

i am harry posted:

isn’t it weird that leifield never drew any dick lumps

:kstarehair:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

nowadays MacOS is basically Linux that generally, like 90% of the time, works better. It's literally BSD Unix.

I hated Apple stuff for like 3 decades and now I'm typing on a very very nice M1 MacBook Pro. The default shell is zsh which is the correct choice for Guilfoyle associates. It's fine.

This is incorrect, Linux and BSD actually supports the right mouse button. 2 button mice have been around for 40 loving years and the logic is still too complex for Apple.

And don't try to convince me it works because you can map the command key or some poo poo, it's bullshit and everyone knows it.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Just found out that Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll Part 2 is the song that plays in the joker dancing down the stairs scene.

"Durrr I play the pump up song. get him to dance on stairs awkwardly, and then have him run like a Bitch. I know story." - loving Loser director

I kept thinking the scene had some sort classical / symphonic music to emphasize the contrast of High Art and a loving clown face.

Nope It's a scene where the fearful directory made the scene lovely specifically because they knew just enough about film to make something ironic and hide behind a veneer of "realism."

No they are a coward director that if asked "is the joker a hero' They would sheepishly say "uhhh not really, but in s-s-s-ome ways one could see...."

No, you play loving song, give him a beat perfect dance, and then it ends with him busting some guy's head open on a 'YEAH" and laughing.

that movie loving sucked

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i am harry posted:

that movie loving sucked

wtf, it owned

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
And what's the deal with multi-tasking in Mac os acting like it's still time slice? Like, I know there's a button I can press that allows 2 apps on the same screen but then you lose the menu? It's like the Fisher Price of operating systems. If you want to run Linux, just run a VM like a normal person.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
King of Comedy was pretty good imo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i am harry posted:

that movie loving sucked

the yuppies getting owned was cool

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

dave filoni wears a fedora in every photo and video i've seen of him and the nerds believe he is the rightful star wars lore creator.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pee

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

wtf, it owned

mate if I wanted to spend two hours watching some guy laugh when he’s really crying a bunch I’d just plonk myself right down in front of a turned off monitor thanks very much

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

dave filoni wears a fedora in every photo and video i've seen of him and the nerds believe he is the rightful star wars lore creator.

He's from Pittsburgh

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

No, you play loving song, give him a beat perfect dance, and then it ends with him busting some guy's head open on a 'YEAH" and laughing.[/spoiler]
Im not a huge fan of imagine dragons, even though I saw em at a festival in sanfran once

their song 'ENEMY' is the main theme song for the adult cg anime ARCANE (a League of Legends setting Netflix show) and it is the type of music a Jokery/Harley type should prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9G1VOjN_84
I binged the first season last week, and the animation on that show gets p. sickkknastee sometimes! :megadeath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i am harry posted:

mate if I wanted to spend two hours watching some guy laugh when he’s really crying a bunch I’d just plonk myself right down in front of a turned off monitor thanks very much

lmao