Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Asterite34 posted:

Joke's on you, coppers! I only vape stuff that near-instantly denatures any DNA it touches! Try getting evidence off THAT! Ha!

...:zombie:

What are you vaping osmiumtetrachlorocyanide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

What are you vaping osmiumtetrachlorocyanide?

Solar plasma

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Hey I beat that butt-collector dude everyone knows did this!"

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Art

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fart

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Hey I beat that butt-collector dude everyone knows did this!"

go around the neighborhood with a trash bag, a trash claw, pick up a bunch of poo poo, and no one will question a drat thing.

e: you can even sponsor a stretch of road/block(s) in a neighborhood under a fake name, get the state/county to send you the bags and picker, use your own bags and picker to collect in case they ever tie you back to the pseudonym, and commit your crime in an entirely different neighborhood than you're known in.

Lib and let die has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Nov 5, 2023

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Splicer posted:

Strong opening scene, would you like a critically acclaimed 12 episode EU produced miniseries or a US-produced 8 season run that people swear gets good again around season 7?

I'd have to say a UK style 6 episode series full of actors who seem familiar because they were secondary characters on Dr Who in the eighties or in a brief gag on the Young Ones.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Lib and let die posted:

go around the neighborhood with a trash bag, a trash claw, pick up a bunch of poo poo, and no one will question a drat thing.

*dna poop test comes back* call animal control, it turns out all the dogs in the neighborhood killed that man. smart idea testing that poo poo the perps left on the scene.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lt. Cock posted:

Goddamn I forgot how much I love that cum video

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Grassy Knowles posted:

*dna poop test comes back* call animal control, it turns out all the dogs in the neighborhood killed that man. smart idea testing that poo poo the perps left on the scene.

Never forget:
Someone poo poo on my roof

topher2915 posted:

Last night about nine p.m. I was sitting on my back porch having a beer and a cigarette. I stepped inside to talk to my wife, grabbed a beer and headed back outside. I immediately noticed a puddle that had formed on my deck while I was inside. I thought it was odd, and mentioned it to my wife. She came out, looked at it and determined it (by smell) to be piss. I grabbed a flashlight and hopped on a chair to see what the deal was, as we could see that it was dripping from the roof.

It was a big pile of poo poo. (picture taken this morning for lighting purposes)

Figuring it to be either a big animal or a human, I went back inside to get a gun and my wife went to our neighbors house, as they were in their garage, to see if they heard or saw anything. We all met in the back yard, and wandered around looking for signs of trespass. Then, my wife went to go inside to check on our baby, asleep at that time. She found the door to have been locked behind us, and it only locks from the inside. We were all outside. The baby was inside with whoever locked the door.

With gun in hand, I immediately hauled rear end around to the front of the house while my wife followed, screaming at the neighbors to call 911. I burst through the front door and ran to the back of the house and into the baby's room. She was fast asleep in the crib, so I started running around kicking doors open, checking closets, turning lights on. Nothing and no one. We got the baby and went outside to wait on the cops.

They got there about twenty minutes later, we explained the situation, all looked at the poop, and went around the house. At the point where our fence ties into the house, the shingles were smashed down, as if someone was standing on the fence and dragging themselves up. no other evidence was found, besides the obvious leavings.

Possibly a kid playing a prank, but that is a dangerous game to play when in Texas and putting my wife and child in danger, whether real or imagined.

Honestly I don't even know if there was actually anyone inside at any point. It has never happened, but I suppose in the excitement the door could have locked itself, though I have no clue how.

We don't normally lock any doors unless we are going out of town, but I guess we will have to start that now, and it sucks. Sucks to feel violated.

Assuming no one was inside, does anyone know of an animal that can take a human size poo poo, then piss on the poo poo, and do it all on a roof? That would help alleviate our anxiety.

TLDR: poo poo on a shingle

BLANCHES oval office posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Elissimpark posted:

I'd have to say a UK style 6 episode series full of actors who seem familiar because they were secondary characters on Dr Who in the eighties or in a brief gag on the Young Ones.

Netflix series cancelled for writeoff purposes because it was only the second most profitable show that year, revived on a service that not every country can get like Hulu, and then cancelled again, finished off on a regional Australian service like Stan that 99% of the rest of the world can't watch.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lol

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Good, gently caress smokers who don't clean up their drat cig butts.
Even as someone who smokes, I agree. It's a pain in the rear end in that cars don't have ashtrays in them anymore, but I just knock out the tobacco and put the butt in the little coin holder in the console to throw away later, or if I'm on foot I hang onto it/put it in my pocket until I get to a trash can. The worst is when a business cares enough to put out an ashtray and people still can't be bothered to use it, fuckin' slobs.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

SubponticatePoster posted:

Even as someone who smokes, I agree. It's a pain in the rear end in that cars don't have ashtrays in them anymore, but I just knock out the tobacco and put the butt in the little coin holder in the console to throw away later, or if I'm on foot I hang onto it/put it in my pocket until I get to a trash can. The worst is when a business cares enough to put out an ashtray and people still can't be bothered to use it, fuckin' slobs.

I have just completely stopped smoking in cars. Ask the giant burn scar on my back why. Also in public. If I can't scrub down after I'm just going to wait. If I think it's gross it's gotta be worse for the rest of the world around me.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"There was something that kinda looks like a turd on my roof, time to SWAT-sweep my own house" is maybe my favorite goon story ever

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I can’t believe that was 14 years ago

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

freeedr posted:

Last time my wife had been out of town I shot off a wiener wiggler that looked like a snake and crashed through the headboard. Felt like my tackle was stomped by a shire horse

Felt like giving dickbirth

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Cold on a Cob posted:

nitter still works? I thought they were targeting it specifically or something

jeebus bob posted:

Someone with a blue checkmark referred to it as ni**er and Musk immediately boosted it to the top of the whitelist

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:elon:

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

most of us can only aspire to be this funny

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Is that where the whole "Dracula turds!" post got started or was that an entirely separate thing about roof shits

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Mushika posted:

Biplane posted:

Netflix made Squid Game, Mr beast made his own tone deaf squid game series, now Netflix is making a knockoff mr beast squid game reality show. Get me off this terrible ride please.

I have no idea what any part of this sentence means.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Mr. Beast isn't worth knowing about. Don't waste the brain cells on him.

Thank you.

Karate Bastard posted:

Do you hold other detrimental knowledge to compensate and if so could you please share?

Mushika posted:

Traditional Zoroastrian burials in Towers of Silence are nearly impossible today in India because of the virtual extirpation of vultures due to the feeding of cattle the drug Diclofenac, which is poisonous to the vultures who feed on and dispose of their carcasses.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
* Mazda drat it.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Platystemon posted:

* Mazda drat it.

Ahura Mazda drat it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I grokked this joke.

Lål.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:eurovision: Musician's Lounge › Everyone's a musician. [THREAD OF THE DECADE] :eurovision:

Operator posted:

You know what? You are pissing me off. Not you ML goons in particular, but the group you belong to. Amateur musicians.

There are way too many of you, too many make it through the loophole and get to release mediocre albums in an already oversaturated market.

Life is too short to listen to 100 bands for each genuinly innovative and talented one. It's like a 50 page menu at a restaurant where 90% of the dishes are absolute poo poo.

So are amateur musicians to blame for this? Yeah, you are. About 90% percent of you are mediocre, and have nothing to contribute to the world of music. It is time for aspiring musicians to start realizing this and let music be a hobby instead of making GBS threads around your crappy demo wasting everyones time.

For some reason, being a musician is very trendy these days. You learn to play guitar to be cool. And as soon as you are able to string a couple of chords together, sing a simple cliched melody along to it with some lyrics about emo love, SUDDENLY YOU CAN BE A SUPERSTAR!

no. Fact is, I believe just about anyone can achieve at least mediocrity if they put enough effort into it. You are in no way unique.

It is getting nearly impossible to follow the general music scene these days, it feels like every day you hear about 5 new bands, each with their own magazine article hyping them beyond all good decency. Yet they are all pathetically mediocre. And maybe one of them isn't, but you couldn't give them enough time to realize it, because you had to spend time hearing the other 4 crap bands.

And stop fueling the fire friends and relatives! Sometimes, 'that was kinda cool' suffices when compared with 'WOW YOU SHOULD GET A RECORD DEAL!' when Jimmy auditions his 'AWESOME DEMO' for you.

To conclude: More amateur musicians should come to grips with the fact that their music should never leave their homestudios.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

EorayMel posted:

:eurovision: Musician's Lounge › Everyone's a musician. [THREAD OF THE DECADE] :eurovision:

Read ML as Marxist-Leninist and was confused all the way through.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

EorayMel posted:

This dude 100000 per cent plays extremely tired blues licks exclusively learned third hand from white english racists. He has a high end PRS and a mesa Boogie amp (but not a cool one with steel tread plate on the front). He has never got laid from music,.and his gnawing resentment of this fact is slowly turning his prostate into violent cancer.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ah, goon fanfiction

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Lemondrop Dandy posted:

Read ML as Marxist-Leninist and was confused all the way through.

The Communists have the music.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

EorayMel posted:

quote:

BLANCHES oval office posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

I remember hearing a very good dramatic reading of this post that someone uploaded, but I have no idea where the link might be or if it's even up anymore

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Nordick posted:

I remember hearing a very good dramatic reading of this post that someone uploaded, but I have no idea where the link might be or if it's even up anymore

I made Honky Dong Country read it OP
https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/what-is-an-oboe

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

EorayMel posted:

This is the dumbest poo poo I ever read

I wish there was less choice, cater to meeeeeeeeee

Stop being happy everyone, why aren't you idiots miserable????????

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No I have no idea why this post in particular ticked me off, when there are so many others to rub myself sideways with, and yes I have seen your post history thank you very much

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

EricBauman posted:

it has always bothered me that it's on its back

Grace Baiting posted:

but you're not helping. why is that?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Karate Bastard posted:

No I have no idea why this post in particular ticked me off, when there are so many others to rub myself sideways with, and yes I have seen your post history thank you very much

yeah well have you seen your post history boom gottem

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Thank you, God bless

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

"A Gioconda? What's that?"
"You know what a Mona Lisa is? Same thing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Nordick posted:

It sounds like a song Busdriver would sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksB_sBm81Ko