Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
israel doing it's own 9/11 as an excuse to genocide? america learned em well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol they already do, some companies even hire mercs for their boats around the horn of africs
that's prob. why they weren't loving around coming on there

must be one of the better do-nothing €15k per month jobs out there, even if you’re boarded it’s probably against the rules to shoot your gun in case you hit crew or cargo, so just get captured and wait for the insurance to pay out

the contrast with the captain philips is so apt, especially since the tier one team murdered everyone needlessly and then stole the ransom money at the end anyway

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/mayadeenenglish/status/1726670607612293458?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

the article also mentions that the Israelis want the US to pressure Hezbollah into withdrawing the Radwan Force from the border. an Israeli official said that settlers won’t be allowed to return to the north so long as they perceive a threat from across the border.

sounds like a great reason for hezbollah to keep the radwan force on the border imo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
3rd carrier group gonna go to the red sea to safeguard zion war crime spoils.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
A haredi soldier got attacked in his car by teenagers in Bnei Brak.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1726608321942261996?t=ku-Rv9NrcQ8xx2KFGcosNw&s=19

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Pics of the incubator babies who were transferred to Egyptian hospitals after being rescued from Al-Shifa hospital:

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/PalestineRCS/status/1726592975176618017

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

RealityWarCriminal posted:

israel doing it's own 9/11 as an excuse to genocide? america learned em well

they grow up so fast

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

Pics of the incubator babies who were transferred to Egyptian hospitals after being rescued from Al-Shifa hospital:

man, my niece spent the first few months of her life in a NICU and this is loving breaking me, DTI, DTA, i'm so glad these babies made it safely and i weep for those killed by the genocidal israeli regime with the full financial backing and political endorsement of the good ol US of A

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

28? So an entire Hamas platoon escaped from the hospital? Cmon IDF

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

baby looks like wallace shawn

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it rips my loving heart apart to see that tiny little baby smiling, how can someone want to kill them? what have they done to deserve this punishment?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hatebag posted:

Lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it rips my loving heart apart to see that tiny little baby smiling, how can someone want to kill them? what have they done to deserve this punishment?

what if i told you that "tiny little baby" could literally rip your heart apart if given the chance. with a smile on its face

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Just saw the footage from that boat seizure and good lord the brass ones on those dudes

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Hatebag posted:

I was thinking more ben stiller but you're right, lol.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

They've done terrorisms, according to the terrorists.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

goons learning that almost all holocaust remembrance projects have long been hijacked by israel ftw

finkelstein's tweets are good but they should read his books too.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

moths posted:

Waiting for the Schindler's List cut that explicitly specifies to whom history's lessons against genocide apply.

spielberg's already made an insane zionist movie, munich, where mossad agents brutally slaughter palestinians during two hours and then have a good cry about it.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The PRCS emergency medical services teams evacuated today 28 premature infants from the Emirates Hospital to the Rafah Crossing, to be transferred to receive medical treatment in Egyptian hospitals.

This step was taken due to the poor health conditions of the children caused by power outages in nurseries and their consumption of contaminated water and milk, leading to health complications that require urgent treatment abroad.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

Why do babies have to be evacuated from hospitals so the dumbest military of the century can (fail to) make propoganda? Why do other babies have to die? THE RAID ON AL-SHIFA WAS JUST SO loving STUPID, THEY COULDN'T EVEN MAKE CONVINCING BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW THERE WAS A BASE THERE, FOR WHAT????

gently caress, man.

Sancho Banana posted:

God drat you all. I think this is the most impotent a world event has ever made me feel in my life. It's up there at least. gently caress.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

not just their soldiers, this is what they do instead of retrieving vehicles.

https://twitter.com/warfareanalysis/status/1726659461769748524?s=20

immediately makes me think about gradenko's posts from the Ukraine thread about how cavalier South Vietnamese officers were with American helicopters because Uncle Sam was footing the bill for all of them. Israelis must think they have a truly unlimited line of credit.

They do. Unfortunately the factories that produce the war materiel don't run so good anymore so it doesn't matter how much credit you have.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Willa Rogers posted:

And the fuckin IOF tried to take credit for their survival.
I guess refraining from bombing the ambulances evacuating the tiny babies counts as 'helping'

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Sancho Banana posted:

Why do babies have to be evacuated from hospitals so the dumbest military of the century can (fail to) make propoganda? Why do other babies have to die? THE RAID ON AL-SHIFA WAS JUST SO loving STUPID, THEY COULDN'T EVEN MAKE CONVINCING BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW THERE WAS A BASE THERE, FOR WHAT????

gently caress, man.

without hospitals it’s harder to stop dying. Israel wants all gazans dead. ergo,

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 days!)

A new photo just popped up on my Twitter. And my heart just fell out of my rear end.

30-40 Palestinian men, naked, blindfolded, with their arms and legs bound. There are clear signs of torture, with significant bruises/ burns on them. While Israeli soldiers just aimlessly stand about.

I will never forget how they humiliated our grown men.

I need the Houthis to step it up and crash that ship into Israel at full throttle.

DTI
DTI
DTI

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Orange Devil posted:

They do. Unfortunately the factories that produce the war materiel don't run so good anymore so it doesn't matter how much credit you have.

I do wonder what percentage of Israeli armor has been destroyed at this point and how much more before it starts to have a material impact on their ability to wage war. Or maybe it doesn’t matter since the Air Force does all the heavy lifting anyway.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Willa Rogers posted:

The PRCS emergency medical services teams evacuated today 28 premature infants from the Emirates Hospital to the Rafah Crossing, to be transferred to receive medical treatment in Egyptian hospitals.

This step was taken due to the poor health conditions of the children caused by power outages in nurseries and their consumption of contaminated water and milk, leading to health complications that require urgent treatment abroad.

Pretty sure they said there were 36 in the NICU at Al-Shifa last week :thunk:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

I just can't get over the utter loving pointlessness and stupidity of the Shifa operation, so much evil and human suffering for some poo poo that a 5 year old would probably agree is a bad move, jesus loving christ

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

CheetoVonTito posted:

While Israeli soldiers just aimlessly stand about.

uh... should they be sitting down instead?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Arsenal* of Democracy*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Orange Devil posted:

israel produces the merkava in-house so they're not entirely reliant on lockmart

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

CheetoVonTito posted:

A new photo just popped up on my Twitter. And my heart just fell out of my rear end.

30-40 Palestinian men, naked, blindfolded, with their arms and legs bound. There are clear signs of torture, with significant bruises/ burns on them. While Israeli soldiers just aimlessly stand about.

I will never forget how they humiliated our grown men.

I need the Houthis to step it up and crash that ship into Israel at full throttle.

DTI
DTI
DTI

I've see a ton of those since the loving start, idk how much they circulate outside of Israeli Telegram channels or whatnot but there's a million videos out there of IOF and prison guards humiliating and abusing Palestinian captives, several "security prisoners" (which means Palestinian political prisoners) have straight up died in prison since the start for the war

Everything is so hosed

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

tristeham posted:

spielberg's already made an insane zionist movie, munich, where mossad agents brutally slaughter palestinians during two hours and then have a good cry about it.

Iirc one of them dies because he can't keep his dick in his pants which is pretty funny

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

israel produces the merkava in-house so they're not entirely reliant on lockmart

Better hope the factory workers weren't drafted.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Pretty sure they said there were 36 in the NICU at Al-Shifa last week :thunk:

yah one story said the parents of 2 infants chose to remain in gaza & the others were doing well enough to not need incubators.

which I sincerely loving hope is true.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

good luck keeping that up when they're facing world war two levels of attrition

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

how's their steel industry?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao holy poo poo

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/status/1726625799737123024?s=20

They're not really making any effort to hide the fact that all the burned and mutilated bodies from Oct. 7th were blown up by the IAF and Israeli tanks. Openly admitting they shot at everything that moved because it's impossible to identify which vehicles have Hamas in them.

of all the insane Nazi poo poo Israel does, a Mass Hannibal is up there.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Iirc one of them dies because he can't keep his dick in his pants which is pretty funny

Yeah Caesar/Mance Rayder takes up the offer from an attractive woman at the bar that Eric Bana refuses and she was an assassin sent to take them out.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1726680497554661600?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

"fake news"

same thing as the last adminstration