Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
*in a tunnel under 17,000 lb of bombs exploding in the last 24h, making sniper rifles to shoot at afvs from 30m away and bombs to put on tanks by hand* woah woah cutting on an open circsaw without a secondary source of lighting? Utterly psychotic, those hard shadows will cost fingetips my dude. Thats just hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hamawsome

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I expect more from Hamas. Safety first, then resistance

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Crazypoops posted:

I expect more from Hamas. Safety first, then resistance

Finally proof of Hamas making a terrible mistake

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
a friend of mine lost a finger in shop class, I feel very unsafe right now

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

grandads army

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

If only Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau hadn't died years and year ago we could have

Grumpiest Old Men:
Elders of Zionism

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Admiral Bosch posted:

https://twitter.com/AoR3138/status/1737535002454163863

chuck key in lathe spotted :( unsafe shop practices by al-qassam manufacturing. i condemn this

No safety glasses either!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

30.5 Days posted:

how the gently caress do you wander around for 5 days, it would take two hours to walk to the east fence from anywhere in Gaza

I wonder if they were afraid to try to cross the border, and thought they had to try to find Israeli troops to get them to safety.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

"Iris, mother of Yotam Haim, sent a message to the fighters of the 17th battalion that accidently shot her son in Gaza: 'I love you and hug you from afar. What happened wasn't your fault and isn't the fault of anyone other than Hamas. Don't hesitate for a moment. If you see a terrorist - don't think you've killed a hostage. Protect yourselves and only that way you can protect us'"

In the full recording, she also invites them to meet her personally and says that what they did was probably the right call for the situation.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1737516655826145284?t=0VBPewSNEU1VlKEiGJRPlA&s=19

The cope is insane jfc

And here I thought the dad fist bumping the supposed death of his hostage child was an outlier

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

If my kid was a Zionist, I'd probably want em dead too

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

think within a month of the Ukraine War they started dragging out based octogenarian "soldiers" for photoshoots as well

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

RoboBoogie posted:

dysentery has joined the houthis to fight for the palestinians. thats more than the GCC countries have done.

but not as the bounty hunter

Qatar has transferred more than $1.8 billion to Hamas and hosts its political bureau.

Al-Saqr posted:

why is Ismet Inonu of all people considered hitler I looked at his bio and I dont see him being involved in the armenian genocide. did he commit some kind of genocide? if anything he refused to join the axis.

Head of the Turkish National Movement's military for the 1920 Turkish Amenian war I think counts as involved in the Armenian genocide.
Also suppressed the Zaidis for the Ottomans prior to WW2, who for others benefit I'll mention are the core of Ansar Allah.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

the bullets are marked "12.7 Qassam" probably mm.
So yeah more or less 50cal.

12.7 x 108mm, a calibre created by the Soviets , is used by the Syrians in their knockoff Steyer HS rifles, the Golan-01. Iran also does clones but in 50 BMG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_HS_.50_/_HS_.460

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
At least they're used to wearing diapers.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1737624516946219192

Zionists are incapable of actual creativity.

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

30.5 Days posted:

how the gently caress do you wander around for 5 days, it would take two hours to walk to the east fence from anywhere in Gaza

serpentining around all the other triggerhappy IDF squads

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Dude to the left has terroristic beard styling, activate self destruct

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

i was just thinking about it and hamas have basically perfected the psychology of armed resistance

from the individual members to ubeida & their propaganda/pr video people they make no errors in their messaging and waste no energy on bullshit

they never ever unintentionally put out anything that dampens their fight or waters down their message, their press stuff is always straightforward, accurate, enough detail to have an actual purpose behind it being said but short enough to absorb easily like they don't cut a single corner

israel is having to fake bad hamas pr non-stop because there's no real bad PR to signal boost

If the west was running their messaging, after the red triangle thing caught on they'd have started some stupid meme poo poo with red triangle thanos destroying the second half of game of thrones and still just been doing red triangle nafo and totally lost the fuckin plot
but instead they've just stayed focused on showing people they can and will defeat israel

its crazy what you can accomplish when you're doing stuff for actual reasons

hamas ftw

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

red triangle thanos destroying the second half of game of thrones

===

Owlbear Camus posted:

Elders of Zionism

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

i was just thinking about it and hamas have basically perfected the psychology of armed resistance

from the individual members to ubeida & their propaganda/pr video people they make no errors in their messaging and waste no energy on bullshit

they never ever unintentionally put out anything that dampens their fight or waters down their message, their press stuff is always straightforward, accurate, enough detail to have an actual purpose behind it being said but short enough to absorb easily like they don't cut a single corner

israel is having to fake bad hamas pr non-stop because there's no real bad PR to signal boost

If the west was running their messaging, after the red triangle thing caught on they'd have started some stupid meme poo poo with red triangle thanos destroying the second half of game of thrones and still just been doing red triangle nafo and totally lost the fuckin plot
but instead they've just stayed focused on showing people they can and will defeat israel

its crazy what you can accomplish when you're doing stuff for actual reasons

Is it actually confirmed Obeida is a single person or do they just put random dudes in there? Because that would amuse me to no end, IDF special hunter teams trying to kill the dude and never being recognised as the low drag operators they want to be. And many of them dying in the attempt.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Weka posted:

Qatar has transferred more than $1.8 billion to Hamas and hosts its political bureau.

Head of the Turkish National Movement's military for the 1920 Turkish Amenian war I think counts as involved in the Armenian genocide.
Also suppressed the Zaidis for the Ottomans prior to WW2, who for others benefit I'll mention are the core of Ansar Allah.

12.7 x 108mm, a calibre created by the Soviets , is used by the Syrians in their knockoff Steyer HS rifles, the Golan-01. Iran also does clones but in 50 BMG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_HS_.50_/_HS_.460

you can actually see the exact cartridge size engraved on the receiver of one of the rifles in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot, and it clearly says 12.7x99, which is .50BMG

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ardennes posted:

You almost certainly could put a cheaper burger together from American soil if you broke up McDonald's.

do you think that's going to happen

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

lmao Israeli ships in the Red Sea have been radioing into the Chinese warships there for help and the Chinese have just been ignoring them

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

FrancisFukyomama posted:

lmao Israeli ships in the Red Sea have been radioing into the Chinese warships there for help and the Chinese have just been ignoring them

The Red Sea means the Red Sea. :china:

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Sleekly posted:

grandads army

real volkssturm hours

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we're Chinese, we play joke. we sit and watch while they sink your boat.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Still remembering that one Zionist author that said that being a writer gave her a lot of free time. lol not if you're a good one lady

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

https://twitter.com/PotatoesOGrady/status/1737627196590858693

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FrancisFukyomama posted:

the perfidious celestial plot to sit back and watch while the US stumbles from blunder to blunder is working out pretty well

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Everyone is well aware that this wont be over tomorrow if Hamas surrenders. If they do that, Palestinians 100% lose their future. They will forever be without a home land.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

copyright 2023 by A Russian Immigrant. All WRONGS reserved

:jerkbag:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Leandros posted:

Is it actually confirmed Obeida is a single person or do they just put random dudes in there? Because that would amuse me to no end, IDF special hunter teams trying to kill the dude and never being recognised as the low drag operators they want to be. And many of them dying in the attempt.

i think it's the same person, they've got a pretty distinctive look

it's not his real name tho, it's taken from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ubayda_ibn_al-Jarrah

im guessing they're not personally in gaza at all at this point or constantly underground, they're like the only part of the al-qassam brigade that has any sort of public persona at all

which is also a very smart move, Israel has no bin Laden or al-zarqawi types to put on cards and vilify to the public, it's just obeida doing serious finger points and their soft-rear end educated leadership in qatar - who are hard to make look like suicidal madmen, they don't have any crossleg cave+ak or skimask guy pics or crazy statements anywhere close to what netanyahu still says daily
leading to that goofy "look at how much money the leaders of hamas have and how they're members of society and... have lame dad hobbies? " US Weekly celebrity coverage feeling propaganda campaign i think they already gave up on

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

we're Chinese, we play joke. we sit and watch while they sink your boat.

nice meter, Maxim Shrayer

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

text editor posted:

according to what I read their captors died in a firefight on the 10th, they left the building shortly after and wandered around for 5 days waiting for help before dying on the 15th

I wonder if those guys couldn't find an actual IDF soldier because those guys never leave the glow of Disney+ in the Merkavas

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/melaniejoly/status/1737655544192573924?t=8YRPM-_DPPGh21IdggSvyw&s=19

Kindly continue to gently caress off, Joly. This ends when the IDF stops bombing schools and hospitals and they leave. You can't negotiate in good faith with an oppressor and expect equal terms.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/melaniejoly/status/1737655544192573924?t=8YRPM-_DPPGh21IdggSvyw&s=19

Kindly continue to gently caress off, Joly. This ends when the IDF stops bombing schools and hospitals and they leave. You can't negotiate in good faith with an oppressor and expect equal terms.

Our Statement is Clear, Hamas are the good guys, they are winning and are going to win, and Israel will be destroyed.

French frog fuckers can gently caress off.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Arc Hammer posted:

that’s a horrible statement that completely ignores tens of thousands of dead Palestinians. disgraceful.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I prefer my poems in acrostic form and he'll yeah I support wokeism

Wali
Obeida's
Kill
Every
Israeli
Settler
Model

:blastu:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Zionists are incapable of self reflection or empathy.

They wonder why they are losing the popularity war while posting hit pieces on poets they killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

identifying with voldemort and pennywise