Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I wish I owned a piano, but maintaining them looked too expensive. I’ll get an electric someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also as someone who has been mislabeled Puerto Rican many times, I had to extra lol at the irony

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

MarcusSA posted:

What kinda bougie fucker owns a piano?

digital pianos are like 500 dollars and you can find a shitload of uprights for the price of "please remove this baldwin from my house"

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

KM intentionally blurred the lines as to what was being said about her on SA vs. kiwifarms

It was sad keyboard warrior poo poo through n through essentially. She knew what she was doing

But at least I can laugh at her imagining FYAD clowning on her for "looking Puerto Rican" and "owning a piano". Like what

telling my most hated enemy they look like a young rita moreno.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

FYAD finds the concept of owning a piano very funny

Entire episodes of sitcoms have been written with the only premise being "main characters try to move a piano out of an apartment".

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

KAZ MILLER: You yucked their yum? That wasn’t one of our targets, but it should put a dent in their horniness capabilities

Big Boss has never made anything less horny

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
prodomal ritardando

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Entire episodes of sitcoms have been written with the only premise being "main characters try to move a piano out of an apartment".

it's like accusing someone of owning a big pane of glass that 2 guys are awkwardly trying to move during a chase scene

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im looking forward to having to relearn really hosed up piano when i find the one-winged angel sheet music

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Seth is very very bad at modding.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the concept of chadley is incredibly funny to me

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i always thought that the piccolo was the true instrument of the idle rich. small, portable, expensive, named after a dbz character…

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Actually the thread was cool and good. I put in all my fav things and I apologize for absolutely nothing except that I couldn't post more dragon dick before it got gassed.

This is a prank on Dwight because Dwight was the mod who had to deal with my thread.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wild how both the Cspam and GBS Trump threads are populated with the worst posters and a ton of weird freaks

cspam did jan 6th

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Frank Frank posted:

This is what I remember most about it. KM had a bunch of people who rode around on her coattails and they would just dogpile/label anyone who said anything they didn't like for any reason as a racist/transphobe/bigot/ or w/e. The only one I remember from that crew was CascadeBeta.

barneh

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i always thought that the piccolo was the true instrument of the idle rich. small, portable, expensive, named after a dbz character…

its the harmonica, actually

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Stupid sexy barny

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Coolguye posted:

its the harmonica, actually

that's the official instrument of rodeo clowns

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

this dude's power level is off the charts

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

FYAD finds the concept of owning a piano very funny

half-remembering some tcc goon doing some soviet research chemical or other and waking up four days later without pants, having hauled a piano up the stairs into their fifth story apartment, with felony charges against them

actually, come to think of it, that's probably multiple stories of the same research chemical smushed together...

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

The Kins posted:

half-remembering some tcc goon doing some soviet research chemical or other and waking up four days later without pants, having hauled a piano up the stairs into their fifth story apartment, with felony charges against them

actually, come to think of it, that's probably multiple stories of the same research chemical smushed together...

this is a phenazepam story

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Oh Jesus. I had exactly two beers with some eyeballed phenaz on Sunday night. All I remember is hanging out with my roommate, listening to music, and playing video games.

I don't remember this, but I woke up from my benzo sleep for a little while on Monday morning (8:30, according to my computer) and went on eBay. I used the Buy It Now option for an Apple 3GS 16GB unlocked/jailbroken iPhone for $700!! gently caress! It looks like I didn't pay for it, though (or maybe I tried to and didn't have enough in my account), so I'm going to try and get out of it.

iPhones are sorta cool and it makes sense that I'd want one, but I also placed a $50$100.00 bid on a Vose & Sons Antique Grand Upright Piano and only lost because it wasn't enough for the reserve. Yeah. I've never known how to play an instrument in my life, don't have room for a piano, and a million other reasons why that bid was a bad idea.

Apparently, after placing those bids, I went back to sleep for another 8 or 9 hours.

I really can't get over how supremely retarded all of this was. And the topper is that the phenaz afterglow lasts so long that I didn't realize any of this until 36 hours after it happened!

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ThingOne posted:

That was negromancer

He also used to paper bag test other goons

I love that he got so mad at the argument he slapped his arm on the table on top of the bread bag thing for that picture. the internet rules.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
why would anyone need SA credentials on the dark web? an account costs ten bucks

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ilmucche posted:

why would anyone need SA credentials on the dark web? an account costs ten bucks

hell, i'll sell my login for $9.99

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
the dork web

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

MarcusSA posted:

What kinda bougie fucker owns a piano?

That was the line she implied was being taken against her, yes

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

KM intentionally blurred the lines as to what was being said about her on SA vs. kiwifarms

It was sad keyboard warrior poo poo through n through essentially. She knew what she was doing

But at least I can laugh at her imagining FYAD clowning on her for "looking Puerto Rican" and "owning a piano". Like what

I have no strong feelings about FYAD either way, but I still immediately knew it was bullshit because it came from the same group of people that had gone around accusing goons of being stealth Nazis and chuds for years, only this time they were targeting a specific subforum (which they probably had already done before but I can't remember).

Bucking the trend of things always getting worse, it did somehow turn out for the better and the forum's in a relatively good place now

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's like accusing someone of owning a big pane of glass that 2 guys are awkwardly trying to move during a chase scene

oh so we're not going to talk about that time an FYAD just kramered into my laptop fundraiser thread holding one end of a big ladder, and then when the other side of the ladder came into view, they were also holding the other side? fam, you see what's happening here.

*unrelated animated gif*

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I'm like Beyonce or something

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Speaking of Beyonce her new album fuckin rules btw

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

beyountry

(it does indeed rule)

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol i was wandering around kalm in ff7 rebirth and took a left turn and there is a whole-rear end concert you can passively tune in to they have gone completely insane

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
not beyonce level but pretty dece

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
is barret's theme in the games? this is very important info. Also The Turk's theme

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Cranappleberry posted:

is barret's theme in the games? this is very important info. Also The Turk's theme

Yes and yes.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
every theme from ff7 is probably both in and remixed like a dozen times on top of the several disks of original music they put in besides if remakes soundtrack is anything to go by

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
for intermission they composed 8 separate genre pastiches for the happy turtle bar that exist exclusively to play near posters you spend 15 seconds picking up around the slums lol

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Like, when Cait Sith tells a fortune he sings his theme to himself in little meows, the people responsible for the music in this game know exactly what they are doing.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lil stamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpd_arU2_bQD50fZwT_k802tuzEXsPGuh

demented