Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I've got a Schecter C-7 Blackjack (black) and a Peavey XXX EFX 40 watt combo. The amp works but the sound gets tinny and fades out a bit after a few minutes of playing 80% of the time. I'm guessing it's a an easy fix to restore the amp back to it's awesome status. If you're interested, i'll get it fixed.

I'm looking for a Line 6 HD500 or an 8 string guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Is anyone interested in buying or trading for my Music Man Bongo 5 in stealth? It's in perfect condition. I got it around Christmas and it just doesn't work for me. Seriously a great instrument though. I'm mostly interested in fender basses or rickenbackers, but if you've got something else let me know. Ill send pictures of whatever you'd like to see.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I have a MM Bongo 5 in stealth black. Perfect shape, sounds excellent. I'm looking to trade it for a similarly priced 4 string. Deluxe Fenders, maybe a Ric, let me know what you have.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Incredulous Dylan posted:

Crosspost from my SA Mart thread:

If you are local to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami pick up is fine too - I'd prefer selling to a goon. Last time I sold a guitar the fellow from Craigslist who picked it up had...generous ideas re: personal hygiene.

If I didn't just buy a new expensive strat I would be all over this. It looks and sounds amazing. Ugh.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone getting rid of some dirt pedals? I'm on the hunt.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Does anyone have anything to trade for my Boss CE-5 + MT-2? I'd do a 2-1 if you have something.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Might be getting rid of my Green Rhino this week. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. Trades, money.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone interested in the American Deluxe Stratocaster in tungsten that I bought new earlier this year? There are a few tiny nicks on the butt and the case has a broken foot (pay attention before you walk away from a music store kids!). I'll post some pictures soon, I just want to check for interest. Trades are best. Guitar for guitar unless you've got something awesome for me like a stack of oranges.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Borderview posted:

What kind of guitars are you interested in?

I'm open to any offers, I want something different that really catches my interest. A Les Paul would be lovely.

So, electric ones? Hah.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Borderview posted:

I'll throw out this offer: The three guitars I listed in this post plus $100 for your Am Deluxe -- assuming about $30/guitar to ship. So, that'd be valuing your guitar at around $1000 - 1100. So, a good deal if you want to experiment with a few different nice import guitars; a bad deal if you're looking for another high end ax.

That DeArmond is really nice but I'd really prefer to go 1 for 1. I've got guitars everywhere and if I added 2 more my girlfriend would probably bobbitt me in my sleep. Good luck with your sales though, those are excellent for the price :)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Time to clear out some old pedals.

Boss CE-5
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Crybaby (last 8 years, I can get specifics if you want)
Dunlop Zakk Wylde autographed/signature crybaby
Way Huge Green Rhino

Some of them aren't extremely impressive so I'd definitely trade multiples for one good pedal if it appealed to me. I'm mostly looking for dirt pedals but anything else is fine to offer. I like to stay open.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I'd like to magically turn my 2013 AD Strat into a different guitar, who wants to join the ceremony? It's got two scrapes on the butt which I'll get pictures of soon but is perfect otherwise. The guitar is lovely but I'd prefer a LP or something like that. Toss some offers my way, I'm in florida if that matters.

http://i.imgur.com/98GSHa3.jpg

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 21, 2013

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I would love that considering I want to start recording soon but I need a new laptop first. I don't have anything very interesting in mind to trade anyway. Oh well, maybe if you've still got it in the future!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

iostream.h posted:

PM me your address, it's yours.
Also you never reply to my email, I feel unloved.

Find something wicked cool to send at some point, a t-shirt from Goodwill, I give zero fucks, I just want something so I can say 'yup, got this for the Mbox' and stupid poo poo like this makes me laugh.

I didn't notice another email :( sorry! I have a habit of neglecting it and missing important messages, I'll check it in a little while.

If you really don't mind sending it over I'm sure I could find some things to toss you. I feel bad having nothing substantial but I'll find something! You're a good guy.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It only takes 3 stomps and about 2 seconds to stop and clear a loop. I like the simplicity a lot honestly. TC isn't afraid of having multiple versions of pedals though so you might be in luck someday.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

iostream.h posted:

Anyone interested in a mahogany Les Paul Studio with hard shell in perfect condition?

Check your email and also send me pictures of that LP please and thank you!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

iostream.h posted:

Cool! On my way back from band practice be a few.

Sounds good man I'll be around. I'm not guaranteeing anything on the LP but I've been after one for a while so who knows. Might as well check it out!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

All Mahogany
No fret nibs
Ebony Fretboard
Full body/headstock Binding
Poly finish
Tokai MKII P90s
Gigged once or twice
Replaced a Gibson Traditional P90 because it beat it in sound, quality, and playability.
Nice 50s neck. Not super thick, not super thin. I'd say a C profile.

1200 shipped usa

...you don't want my American Deluxe Strat do you?

That thing is beautiful, really. Whoever gets it is a lucky person.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

1 more thing!

I totally forgot about this guitar hiding in the closet

An early 70's Applause AA-14

It has an aluminum fretboard!

In all seriousness it's not a bad guitar, sounds surprisingly decent and the action is actually very good. This would make a better than decent beginner guitar and people would ask you about it constantly.

I have no clue what it's worth but I'd trade it for cool pedals or sell it for like $125?

What pedals are you looking for? I've been playing a ton of acoustic guitar lately but all I have is a pos Esteban guitar. It's the worst. If that's a good step up until I can grab something really nice I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Let me know :)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

Umm anything really, I'm fairly pedal light these days. What do you have that you'd part with?

Also I'd really want to one over this before I trade it, right now there is a fair amount of buzzing, but I think that's because it's strung with incredibly light strings and there is no truss rod adjustment. So let me grab a pack of 11's or 12's, string it up and I'll make sure it's gonna be good to go for you.

Make no mistake, this was never an expensive guitar but like I said the action is pretty good and the sound is really surprisingly good.

Edit: Also there a cracks in the finish on the guitar that do not go through. Apparently that is extremely common with this guitar.

Just want to be as above board as possible

Ahh man I missed this post, sorry! If you've still got it I'll post up a list of sorts for pedals tonight. I've got a boss (lol I know) metal zone, ce-5, rocktron zombie, a few crybabys, maxon od808 (i absolutely love this pedal but it's not on my current board so). Maybe willing to part with my green rhino or MXR cae wah. Basically let me know if any of that sounds cool to you or if there's anything else you're looking for. The guitar sounds really fun and I've been playing loads of acoustic lately so it never hurts to have a cool old one around.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

Lemme ruminate on one of those pedals I might want, I don't want you to part with anything you're actively using.

Sounds good man, no rush at all.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Agreed posted:

I'll have a brand new 2014 Openhaus coming in as soon as the post office does its thing. I've traded with many of you here and elsewhere, all references available upon request. Since I have complete disdain for the "thing" we have going on here where we try not to gently caress each other because, let's face it, small communities like this one are slowly dying in favor of larger, less tightly woven ones (in no small part due to some members' openly making GBS threads on the fabric of what makes these communities at all connected in the least, by trying to do things like gently caress people out of money scalping, and other activities but mainly that one lately hmmmmHMMMMMM), I'd like to get around $6,000 for this. By my math, that price is more than fair - if you want to spend years of your life waiting for a product, I guess that's fine, but who can put a price on every heartbeat that you'll never have, all the while waiting for something that you probably won't have another opportunity to get, just shining in your peripheral vision like the archetypal green light of hope. Feel free to beat back against the tide all you want, but here's the deal, I've got this, and you don't. For a mere $6,000 - and who here doesn't have six grand they could just casually poo poo out, anyway? - it can be yours. So new, I haven't even put a finger on it yet - from my mail to your doorstep!

My active disregard for you as a person is both free and incredibly obvious with this purchase, but shipping will be around $18. No trades.

Edit: You know what, that's not really fair. OBO on shipping, prefer UPS.

I'll trade you my dirt bike

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Smash it Smash hit posted:

20 bucks shipped is kinda killing me. I'll probably only walk away with less than 10 bucks. If I can't get 20 plus ship I'll just ebay it. thing goes for 45ish new so even at 10 bucks shipping you're saving 25%+ it is literally 10 hours old. played it less than an hour.

just waiting for if I can refund it really.

Maaaaaan I want this. I will give you what you want as long as you haven't shitted on it.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I will see what the company says soon, problem with not buying at big locations is weir return policies.

if they give me gruff, it's yours. it's mint besides where my Velcro seemed to adhere to the metal and I can't seem to get off.

no poopy I promise

My wallet is quivering in anticipation.

Really though no big deal either way, I'd rather you get your money back than having to eat some of it. I've just been craving one since grabbing the trem and delay and amazon hasn't had em in stock for some reason. I feel like I'm one step away from really unleashing these pedals.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TopherCStone posted:

I realize that I have almost no working amps, so if anybody has a nice combo amp to trade (or a less nice combo amp + some cash, or a more nice combo amp that I can add cash to) I would be preferential to that

Have any interest in a mid/late 2000s Peavey XXX 112 Combo? It's the built in effects model.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TopherCStone posted:

That's definitely something I'd have interest in. I'm heading to sleep but I will PM you in the morning (sorry for not responding sooner, forums outage and all)

No problem at all and I feel like a jerk because I completely forgot it has some issues with the high gain channel. If you're still interested I'll get you some more info and I'll get it completely serviced and let you know what the problem was/the fix before any trade is set. Again, I apologize for not mentioning that. It completely slipped my mind.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 28, 2019

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Got some pedals to trade around. I really like a few one them but my habit for hoarding random gear needs a kick to the liver and I'm always looking for something new.

http://i.imgur.com/DGCgIxm.jpg

Notes:

Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom (iostream has dibs on this but i haven't checked if he's still interested)

Rocktron Zombie (this pedals owns so loving hard, please buy it and stick it in front of your clean amp for one of the nastiest dirt tones you'll ever hear)

EP Booster (i love this pedal but it isn't fitting with my needs perfectly so i hope no one wants it before i decide how i'd like to use it)

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jul 6, 2014

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

I'm pretty interested in the Maxon 808. What are looking for in trade? I don't have any pedals really, need an SM57?

Interesting random pedals are preferred but considering I'd like to do recording this year that'll work just fine. It's about time I owned one anyway. Email?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

FancyMike posted:

If you're interested in octaves I've got a Boss OC-3 for trade.

Can't say I am, sorry dude. Thanks for the offer though!

HollisBrown posted:

Sweet thanks! Email negativethree@gmail.com

Np emailing you asap.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Still pretty bummed about this but I'm selling my BKP Piledriver set. Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk about prices.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Gonna spam my Strat for sale again. 2013 'merican 'luxe. I still have the non horrible black pickguard in case you don't like the bluesdad style.

http://i.imgur.com/X2NnvE4.jpg

I'd really like to work out a guitar for guitar trade. Interests include... 6 string guitars. I'm picky but I have enough varied interests that it's hard to say what I'd like for it. Offers!

e: the purpleish marks on the 12 fret and upper horn are from camera debris. The guitar does have a few tiny scrapes on the butt end but besides that it's in perfect condition. Never left the house or the embrace of ocd clean hands/case.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Should be this one. I was trying to trade for it before but things fell out on my end. Seriously a rad guitar :)

TopherCStone posted:

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. 25" scale length, little more than a Gibson, little less than a Fender. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

edit: included scale length info

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone interested in a Bongo 5?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TopherCStone posted:

Yes, but there's no chance in hell I could afford it

I don't know buddy I think you'd rather have a beautiful stealth black Bongo 5 than money!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Which OCD version is that/does it really matter? I've been considering those since I'm bored of my green rhino.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

anyone getting rid of any fuzz/distortion boxes (bass and/or guitar) ?

Got a Way Huge Green Rhino in great shape, works well on guitar and bass. Doesn't like my OR15 sadly enough. As a boost it's given me some of the hugest tones I've heard. By the way sorry I haven't emailed you back, I've been so scattered lately. Gotta see what the outcome was with those strings soon :)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Someone buy my BKP Piledriver set. I'll give you a fair price and toss you two 500k BKP pots that pair perfectly.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

philkop posted:

What's a "fair price", feel free to pm.

Looking to make a project tele and these would be nice

Could I email you since I don't have pms? I'll try my best to work out something good for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Professor Science posted:

six string? what's your email

edit: wait this is not the pickup I thought it was! nevermind, I am vaguely interested in the bridge but don't want to split it up.

We'll talk if philkop and I don't work something out. I would prefer to sell them together since moving the single neck would be a little more tough but it could work.

philkop posted:

Philkop at g mail

If someone else wants it let week have it. Last thing I need is another project. But no one else is biting, and the price is right :)

Emailed you!